Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,379 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Remove Sex From A Relationship.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remove Sex From A Relationship.. (1382 Views)

Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This / Remove Sex From Reship ,you Will Discover A Lot Of People Have Nothing To Offer / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remove Sex From A Relationship.. by Dmolar(m): 11:41am On May 04, 2017
Remove sex from a relationship and you will discover that over 90% of ladies have nothing to offer in relationships.

Remove money from a relationship and you will discover that over 90% of ladies won’t see a reason to be in that relationship.

Most ladies bring sex into relationship and expect money and other financial gains from the relationship.

All these stories of companionship, romantic, understanding, handsome, caring, tall, dark, good mannered etc. all mean nearly nothing to most ladies.

True or FalseLet us discuss!!

#TalkDTalk#
Re: Remove Sex From A Relationship.. by Nobody: 11:42am On May 04, 2017
Watch how people like bumbae and kimbari come for your head soon grin grin
Re: Remove Sex From A Relationship.. by SINZ: 11:44am On May 04, 2017
Partly true.

About 98.9% true. gringrin
Re: Remove Sex From A Relationship.. by Nobody: 11:45am On May 04, 2017
You're right
But isn't over 90% much?
Re: Remove Sex From A Relationship.. by Laveda(f): 11:49am On May 04, 2017
I don't know what you guys really want from us

You can just stay single than coming online to rant.. Meanwhile you'll see the next girl pass and still chase her.

Stay single, that simple.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remove Sex From A Relationship.. by Amuram(m): 11:51am On May 04, 2017
Not all of them though. I don't even see anything wrong with a girl hoisting the foundation of her relationships solely on money. We all have unique reasons for going into a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Remove Sex From A Relationship.. by Draei: 11:51am On May 04, 2017
uhm somehow true tho, somehow.
We still got few exceptions.
Re: Remove Sex From A Relationship.. by Nobody: 11:59am On May 04, 2017
mtchew..stay single then.

1 Like

Re: Remove Sex From A Relationship.. by Limitless72(m): 12:10pm On May 04, 2017
Does that mean there aint good fruits still outside?... LADY F!!!!...comman see ooo Ur attention is needed

1 Like

Re: Remove Sex From A Relationship.. by GEExclusive: 12:13pm On May 04, 2017
Maybe you have been hanging around the wrong breeds. Like the saying goes... Look before you leap

1 Like

Re: Remove Sex From A Relationship.. by tosyne2much(m): 12:14pm On May 04, 2017
SINZ:
Partly true.

About 98.9% true. gringrin
I know say you go dey here baba cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Remove Sex From A Relationship.. by tosyne2much(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2017
OP, there are still few ladies out there who have so many things to offer aside sex
Re: Remove Sex From A Relationship.. by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 04, 2017
Isn't this fever gone already?
Re: Remove Sex From A Relationship.. by AlexCk: 1:09pm On May 04, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Isn't this fever gone already?

Apparently, the fever has resurfaced grin tongue

But Op, person gast look wella before hooking up, no1 is perfect, but there's always someone, whose fingers will fit in between the spaces of ur own fingers perfectly. cool

1 Like

Re: Remove Sex From A Relationship.. by Skyblack(m): 1:46pm On May 04, 2017
Ladys are all after money, i prayed to God let choose d right person.

1 Like

Re: Remove Sex From A Relationship.. by Skyblack(m): 1:46pm On May 04, 2017
Ladys are all after money, i prayed to God let me choose d right person.
Re: Remove Sex From A Relationship.. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:48pm On May 04, 2017
Dmolar:
Remove sex from a relationship and you will discover that over 90% of ladies have nothing to offer in relationships.

Remove money from a relationship and you will discover that over 90% of golddigging broke aasss lazy begging ladies won’t see a reason to be in that relationship.

Most golddigging broke aasss lazy begging ladies bring sex into relationship and expect money and other financial gains from the relationship.

All these stories of companionship, romantic, understanding, handsome, caring, tall, dark, good mannered etc. all mean nearly nothing to most golddigging broke aasss lazy begging ladies.

True or FalseLet us discuss!!

#TalkDTalk#

FIXED

Bro, don't put all these deluded golddigging broke aasss lazy begging ladies actions as the way ALL women act.... There are plenty of good classy respectful women out there with proper values (aka future wife quality). It is an insult to them to write what you wrote above, and an even bigger insult to us men to believe that we don't already know how these golddigging broke aasss lazy begging animals/criminals are acting.

The women you write about are only fooling their clueless sorry selves, and don't even deserve a thread on NL
Re: Remove Sex From A Relationship.. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:57pm On May 04, 2017
Amuram:
Not all of them though. I don't even see anything wrong with a girl hoisting the foundation of her relationships solely on money. We all have unique reasons for going into a relationship.

Sadly, women with such "unique reason" to be with a man are called PROSTITUTES, and as much as many men wanna bed them, NO man want to be in a r/ship or marry one of them.

1 Like

Re: Remove Sex From A Relationship.. by firstking01(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2017
See then ranting stay single asif they can survive without man's approachundecided
Re: Remove Sex From A Relationship.. by SINZ: 3:03pm On May 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
I know say you go dey here baba cheesy cheesy

My eye wide when I see "remove sex from a relationship" cheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Get Offended When Their Crush Is Not Into Them / How Bad Is Dating Or Fucking A Girl In The Same Street/yard As You? / Meet The First Woman To Own The New Iphone X In Nigeria She Says It Costs Her A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.