Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex (2321 Views)

Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by coolestchris(m): 12:11pm On May 04, 2017
abeg any advice
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by midehi2(f): 12:12pm On May 04, 2017
Better
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 04, 2017
Guy you not get style, you nor get key for mouth? Seems you played the beta male, although she might be testing to see if you will just agree to her terms like a weak man who has no opinion.

Invite her to your house and try to initiate sex. If she resist be a Lil persuasive and try to finger her. You will be surprise she is already wet and just forming.

Works for me. I have slept with 90% of girls on first date like if I rate the types of girls, 6.5-7/10, some 8. . I swear to God bro, read art of seduction same author of the 48 laws of power. Make you sharp.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:23pm On May 04, 2017
coolestchris:
abeg any advice

Bro, there are ONLY 2 ways to go about this issue:
1- sex is NOT important to you so you accept to wait until marriage to mount this Lady

2- sex is important to you therefore you CANT accept her choice, and drop this babe asap.

Any other choice of action is a WASTE OF LIFE!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by pocohantas(f): 1:35pm On May 04, 2017
Very good girl.
I guess she reads Nairaland guys posts condemning and denigrating sexually active women. She has heeded to Reno Omokri's advise. wink

a. Agree to her terms.
b. Break-up with her and look for another girlfriend.
c. Date a guy, and drill his butt carelessly...only guys are allowed to be sexually active in Nigeria. grin
d. Self service. How much is vaseline again? wink

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by coolestchris(m): 2:27pm On May 04, 2017
interesting
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by firstking01(m): 2:30pm On May 04, 2017
So, why bringing it online?,...it's either you break up with her or you dance to her tune.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by optional1(f): 2:44pm On May 04, 2017
side chicks no dey again
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by coolestchris(m): 2:46pm On May 04, 2017
optional1:
side chicks no dey again
Guess she ain't aware
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by TrapHedges(m): 2:46pm On May 04, 2017
Get another girl fam.. Its easy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by coolestchris(m): 2:46pm On May 04, 2017
firstking01:
So, why bringing it online?,...it's either you break up with her or you dance to her tune.
let's see how the dance will be
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by optional1(f): 2:52pm On May 04, 2017
coolestchris:
Guess she ain't aware

then find side chick for ur area.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by lovethchioma(f): 3:04pm On May 04, 2017
and why should she? It is still the same guys that will come online to shame women for their sexuality....
She doesn't want to do now and you are crying... Some people are even advising him to go for side chicks. If you don't have sex what will happen to you??
Walks out of thread

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by GEExclusive: 3:09pm On May 04, 2017
OP did you even go to school at all?

"wont"... Like seriously?

Won't %100
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by Chuksdede(m): 3:30pm On May 04, 2017
So what? If u don't have sex will u die?
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:57pm On May 04, 2017
pocohantas:
Very good girl.
I guess she reads Nairaland guys posts condemning and denigrating sexually active women. She has heeded to Reno Omokri's advise. wink

a. Agree to her terms.
c. [s]Date a guy, and drill his butt carelessly...only guys are allowed to be sexually active in Nigeria. grin[/s]
d. [s]Self service. How much is vaseline again?[/s] wink

C. If the guy was remotely gay then he wouldn't be desperate for her cootie cat, would he?

D. He is already masturbating, but wants to stop with the help of that gf (thus asking her for sex)

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by pocohantas(f): 4:05pm On May 04, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

[s]C. If the guy was remotely gay then he wouldn't be desperate for her cootie cat, would he?

D. He is already masturbating, but wants to stop with the help of that gf (thus asking her for sex)[/s]
*Gays can swing both ways, better still he should try something new.

* The topic and OP are very simple. No mention of masturbation...

My point has been made. He asked for advice, I gave 4...he should chose the one that best suits him. Byebye grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by youngreezy(m): 4:06pm On May 04, 2017
Side bitches asap.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:14pm On May 04, 2017
pocohantas:

*Gays can swing both ways.

Thinking that men on the down-low are desperate for coochie, while mounting other men's aass, is your first mistake in this issue.....as they would simply satisfy their urge while mounting other men.

* The topic and OP are very simple. No mention of masturbation...

Thinking that simple men don't masturbate and/or would tell you if they did, is your second mistake on the issue.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 04, 2017
pocohantas:
Very good girl.

a. Agree to her terms.
c. Date a guy, and drill his butt carelessly...only guys are allowed to be sexually active in Nigeria. grin
d. Self service. How much is vaseline again? wink

this babe,u don craze niiii
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by coolestchris(m): 4:20pm On May 04, 2017
one girl whose moniker starts with poco should be forwarded to psychiatry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by HashtagMoniker(m): 4:53pm On May 04, 2017
He who finds a good woman, finds a good thing.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by boss1310(m): 5:38pm On May 04, 2017
she is simply not your girlfriend yet stop calling her that

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 5:55pm On May 04, 2017

Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by coolestchris(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2017
midehi2:
Better
how
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by coolestchris(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2017
boss1310:
she is simply not your girlfriend yet stop calling her that
I Guess so
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by coolestchris(m): 7:40pm On May 04, 2017
HashtagMoniker:
He who finds a good woman, finds a good thing.
Thank u
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by coolestchris(m): 7:40pm On May 04, 2017
youngreezy:
Side bitches asap.
guy u bad
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by coolestchris(m): 7:41pm On May 04, 2017
Chuksdede:
So what? If u don't have sex will u die?
grin
Yes unfortunately
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by coolestchris(m): 7:41pm On May 04, 2017
GEExclusive:
OP did you even go to school at all?

"wont"... Like seriously?
Won't %100
English teacher
Re: My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex by coolestchris(m): 7:43pm On May 04, 2017
lovethchioma:
and why should she? It is still the same guys that will come online to shame women for their sexuality....
She doesn't want to do now and you are crying... Some people are even advising him to go for side chicks. If you don't have sex what will happen to you??
Walks out of thread
I agree, human wants are insatiable

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo / Who Is Getting Benefit From This Sex,brother Or Sister?is She Loose Character / Mother Bathes And Bottle Feeds Her Gown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.