Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,647 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo (2321 Views)

Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet / Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2017

Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Every sane lady would choose "one that loves em".
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by FitnessDoctor: 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Every sane lady would choose "one that loves em".
Too bad, sane ladies are rare in Nigeria
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
its a sad situation we all have to endure my brother.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by bsideboii(m): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Arthurwinner(m): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
just f pro I av now.....d gal I wanna date luvs me but anoda man she's ha plenty love which she said I don't gv ha...now she dnt know weda to choose me or him
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Safiaa(f): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
The one that loves me. There's nothing worst than loving a guy who doesn't reciprocate the feelings. Or loving a guy way more than he loves you. Females are emotional beings so it will only lead to a disaster. A guy who loves me will give me peace of mind.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
The same way sane men are also rare.undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Safiaa:
The one that loves me. There's nothing worst than loving a guy who doesn't reciprocate the feelings. Or loving a guy way more than he loves you. Females are emotional beings so it will only lead to a disaster. A guy who loves me will give me peace of mind.
One mountainous problem with you ladies is your shallow nature. Only very few ladies are deep enough to know that reaching conclusion without fully finding out in depth what the matter is about is an unwise idea.

The case you described above is the opposite betwn me and my ex.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Safiaa(f): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

One mountainous problem with you ladies is your shallow nature. Only very few ladies are deep enough to know that reaching conclusion without fully finding out in depth what the matter is about is an unwise idea.

The case you described above is the opposite betwn me and my ex.
the question is straight forward. A or B. I chose B. You can keep your deep thoughts to yourself. I never send you. Ose.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Safiaa:

Smiles smiley

#YOLO
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by FitnessDoctor: 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
Tahrah:
The same way sane men are also rare.undecided

I totally agree
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Unrequited love is a problem in either case. I've been in situations where the guy loved me and I couldn't love him back. I was constantly irritated by his attention and then I would feel guilty afterwards because he was a good person who didn't deserve the impatience and ingratitude that I dished out. To be with someone you don't love is hard. And dishonest. It might be safe for me, but it's so unfair to both parties.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
MsRoe:
Unrequited love is a problem in either case. I've been in situations where the guy loved me and I couldn't love him back. I was constantly irritated by his attention and then I would feel guilty afterwards because he was a good person who didn't deserve the impatience and ingratitude that I dished out. To be with someone you don't love is hard. And dishonest. It might be safe for me, but it's so unfair to both parties.
At least u should have develops some feelings for him naaaa
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
Safiaa:
the question is straight forward. A or B. I chose B. You can keep your deep thoughts to yourself. I never send you. Ose.
Ah sorry o. You get problem truly
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 27, 2017
The one that I love. smiley
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 27, 2017
MsRoe:

God bless you dear, for this.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2017
Safiaa:

I can love a guy who doesn't reciprocate his feelings.
If someone loves me, even though he's a good person, I just can't give him the love he desires from me. I rather love a guy abeg.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Emodeee: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2017
Ebayray:

If someone loves me, even though he's a good person, I just can't give him the love he desires from me. I rather love a guy abeg.

really! do you love me?
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Emodeee: 8:14am On Jun 27, 2017
Ebayray:
The one that I love. smiley

you are still inexperienced. when the time comes, you will know you are to choose the guy that loves.

you better marry the guy that loves you. when a guy loves a lady, mehn the love will not be here. he will cherish the lady like fvck.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2017
To be honest most girls will choose the one they love
I can never love anyone again
My heart have been reaped out
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2017
In recent times, women marry guys just because of money not because they love them and most times, it affects their marriage as there are cases of infidelity and the likes.
The guy may love his woman with all his heart and the woman might just be there. It affects their relationship, their sex life, everything!. There's nothing worse than your wife not loving you. And worse still, women are deceptive in nature that they can fake a climax and you be thinking "u're the sexiest beast on planet Earth" and she'll be laughing in her mind saying "Oponu"! cheesy.
Honestly, there's nothing more adorable than seeing love-filled eyes from your wife.

My 2pence tho smiley.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 27, 2017
Emodeee:

you are still inexperienced. when the time comes, you will know you are to choose the guy that loves.

you better marry the guy that loves you. when a guy loves a lady, mehn the love will not be here. he will cherish the lady like fvck.

Lol nah. I have so many guys who love me and I really hate the attention they're giving me. It irks me a lot.

But yes, I want a guy that loves me and I want to love him the way he loves me.
Unrequited love is more painful when the man loves his woman but she doesn't love him back.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2017
Emodeee:

really! do you love me?

. Go away, you that left me.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Emodeee: 8:32am On Jun 27, 2017
Ebayray:

Lol nah. I have so many guys who love me and I really hate the attention they're giving me. It irks me a lot.

But yes, I want a guy that loves me and I want to love him the way he loves me.
Unrequited love is more painful when the man loves his woman but she doesn't love him back.

nor be say you nor go love am back, buh your own love will be minute. out of all the guys giving you attention, do you wanna say you don't love anyone of them? the attention they are giving you will make you have a minute love for one of them. it is close bond that brings about love. ladies love attention. if you see a guy that is giving you required attention, you will gradually begin to fall in love with him.

mayb those guys that irk you are not telling you what you wanna hearcheesy.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by waywardpikin: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2017
Ebayray:

Same here. I'd rather do the loving myself. But she has to love me in return biko, I can't shout.

The major problem for me is when you allow yourself to love someone and the person is trying to use your head to wear pampers.

Regardless, love is sweet.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 27, 2017
waywardpikin:

Same here. I'd rather do the loving myself. But she has to love me in return biko, I can't shout.

The major problem for me is when you allow yourself to love someone and the person is trying to use your head to wear pampers.

Regardless, love is sweet.

Lol, na really use your head wear pampers.

Yeah. Love is bittersweet smiley
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 27, 2017
Emodeee:

nor be say you nor go love am back, buh your own love will be minute. out of all the guys giving you attention, do you wanna say you don't love anyone of them? the attention they are giving you will make you have a minute love for one of them. it is close bond that brings about love. ladies love attention. if you see a guy that is giving you required attention, you will gradually begin to fall in love with him.

mayb those guys that irk you are not telling you what you wanna hearcheesy.

Uhm, I just like them as friends.
OK yes, ladies, we all love attention.

I really hate sugar coated guys.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 27, 2017
Better a lady marries a guy that loves her, she should belief the love will grow over time, their lifestyle must actually fit into one another regardless.

It's simple if you really want a good marriage.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Emodeee: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2017
Ebayray:

Uhm, I just like them as friends. OK yes, ladies, we all love attention.
I really hate sugar coated guys.

you are weird. wetin you con like?

btw, do you now have a boyfriend in school?
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2017
Emodeee:

you are weird. wetin you con like?

btw, do you now have a boyfriend in school?

I know I'm weird. I love it cheesy. No, I don't have a boyfriend in school.
Re: Ladies Who Would You Chose? Photo by Emodeee: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ebayray:

I know I'm weird. I love it cheesy.
No, I don't have a boyfriend in school.

really! out of the numerous guys asking you out on a daily? hmmm. you don't fancy any of them or you just don't want distraction?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Bathes And Bottle Feeds Her Gown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (photos) / Weird Whatsapp Chat Between A Lady In Need Of Iphone 8 And A Guy / Dorp You Number You Might Get A Date For Val And Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.