Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Strictly For Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Women. (576 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] / Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Women. by Badbae: 12:54pm On May 04, 2017
I am not a writer but just read on. This IS FOR MATURED WOMEN ONLY

Ayo is a beautiful lady married to Charles. Charles loved Ayo the fall in love when they were in 100L Unilag decade ago.He loved her for real and vowed to never have another woman if not Ayo. While Charles was in school he always wondered why men cheat why men follow after girls of different shapes and skin cover.
He saw the problem and jeered that 'any way SOME men are DOGS" . Of course Charles never touched Ayo. Unlike his friend Alex who always crossed borders with his course mate Nk.
After graduation some how they got married. Charles wedded Ayo and Alex did the same for Nk.
Ayo was a good girl right from day one, always on well dressed and well mannered. Nk was not a bad girl sha! she was just a hot looking babe. Some years later I don't know exactly when it started Charles began keeping late nights, hanging out with guys, and taking long trips away from home. Ayo was suspecting something fishy. Back to Nk , after giving birth to two kids her sex life never remained the same any more, she no left some things behind it changed everything.
Ayo started asking questions and she didn't just feel right about the whole thing. she discussed to NK about it. Like every other Nigerian woman would do she started going to Prayer houses, taking olive oil, night vigils and blah blah blah

One day she went through Charles phone and then she saw Lucy. well, Lucy fine sha! her broken, angry ,confused and pained. That is all the matter escalated. This was when I met Ayo at my cousin's office in tears and confused. I couldn't talk to her until some months. it started as one of those jist until I dived into the matter. I explained to her SEX. Many women just have knowledge from their Girlfriend , what their mother told them or church about it.
so they lie there like dead body while men do all the work.

You may be a well behaved woman or a bad

I
Re: Strictly For Women. by WhistleB(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2017
I want to read it for my woman.
Re: Strictly For Women. by Orgym(m): 2:40pm On May 04, 2017
F

(1) (Reply)

Check Out How A Lagos Hairdresser Commits Suicide Over N150,000 Loan (poverty Is / Signs You Are Not Ready For A Relationship / Confusion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.