Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

** My Nairaland Crush ** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ** My Nairaland Crush ** (1756 Views)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush......., / Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush / Friday Night Fun: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

** My Nairaland Crush ** by Fmartin(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2017
cheesy the first time i saw her, she was beautiful like a godess. her thick wavy, long black weavon gracefully rest on her shoulders and encircle her oval shaped face. smiley

my luscious view brought out her smooth, clear complexion and high cheek bones. cheesy
Her slightly arched chesnut black eyebrows highlighted her emotions by moving up and down as she respond to my prescence around her. grin
Her large dark brown eyes and wasp-waist brought a moment of dilema as i lacked an adjective to rain words of eulogism on her. undecided

her curved nose gives her a little girl look that makes me want to smile when she talk. and her mouth was a small one outlined by puffy lips that seemed she often accentuates with glossy pink lipstick.

when she smiled, which was often as we lasted, her well formed and even white teeth brighten up her beautiful face. my heart was skipping with rythm the i fear should could hear.

i guess you can tell that am head over heals in love wit this beautiful adorable handwork of God

1 Like

Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by handsam(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2017
K.
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 04, 2017
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 04, 2017
grin

Hang on...did u juz copy this from FIFTY SHADES OF GREY? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Epositive(m): 1:08pm On May 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Fmartin(m): 1:09pm On May 04, 2017
jeloser:
my wife laveda.
Is She on nairaland?
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Fmartin(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

maybe am too dumb to write a piece of work like this. undecided
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by AlexCk: 1:17pm On May 04, 2017
All these for a picture u saw??
Or u have actually met her?

grin

1 Like

Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Fmartin(m): 1:23pm On May 04, 2017
AlexCk:
All these for a picture u saw?? Or u have actually met her?
grin
d tin is i dnt even knw her grin
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Stevengerd(m): 1:31pm On May 04, 2017
AlexCk:

grin
Persin Wey Never Get Sense. Epistle On Picture. Am 100% Sure Its A Male That Is Behind The Moniker He Saw.

1 Like

Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by AlexCk: 1:34pm On May 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
Persin Wey Never Get Sense. Epistle On Picture. Am 100% Sure Its A Male That Is Behind The Moniker He Saw.

2 Likes

Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by AlexCk: 1:35pm On May 04, 2017
Fmartin:
d tin is i dnt even knw her grin

Sha take am easy oo,
More than words o

grin
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Fmartin(m): 1:35pm On May 04, 2017
Stevengerd:
hmm.. am 100% sure u didnt even read d write up ..mtcheew
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 04, 2017
Laveda!
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by ifex370(m): 1:46pm On May 04, 2017
AlexCk:

grin

Jambites wey of thinking undecided
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 04, 2017
smiley
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 04, 2017
[quhote author=Bumbae1 post=56206068] smiley[/quote]hmmm na one ear I take hear am oo
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 04, 2017
Martin124:
[quhote author=Bumbae1 post=56206068] smileyhmmm na one ear I take hear am oo

Its not for me o .. dunno who Op talking about grin
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by McBrooklyn(m): 5:54pm On May 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by IamAirforce1: 5:55pm On May 04, 2017
Fmartin:
cheesy the first time i saw her, she was beautiful like a godess. her thick wavy, long black weavon gracefully rest on her shoulders and encircle her oval shaped face. smiley

my luscious view brought out her smooth, clear complexion and high cheek bones. cheesy
Her slightly arched chesnut black eyebrows highlighted her emotions by moving up and down as she respond to my prescence around her. grin
Her large dark brown eyes and wasp-waist brought a moment of dilema as i lacked an adjective to rain words of eulogism on her. undecided

her curved nose gives her a little girl look that makes me want to smile when she talk. and her mouth was a small one outlined by puffy lips that seemed she often accentuates with glossy pink lipstick.

when she smiled, which was often as we lasted, her well formed and even white teeth brighten up her beautiful face. my heart was skipping with rythm the i fear should could hear.

i guess you can tell that am head over heals in love wit this beautiful adorable handwork of God

Whats her moniker?
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 04, 2017
Bumbae1:

Its not for me o .. dunno who Op talking about grin
I nor wan know!!!

1 Like

Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 04, 2017
Martin124:
I nor wan know!!!
Lol u dey jealous ni
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 04, 2017
Bumbae1:
Lol u dey jealous ni
me jealous am a free man ooo

1 Like

Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 04, 2017
Bumbae1:
Lol u dey jealous ni
I see ya work ooo,dey ask me 4 d oza window abi?
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Fmartin(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Whats her moniker?
guess grin
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 04, 2017
Martin124:
I see ya work ooo,dey ask me 4 d oza window abi?
Lol need to ask u something send ur digits
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 04, 2017
Bumbae1:
Lol need to ask u something send ur digits
ok oo no pro
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Marisol911(f): 8:08pm On May 04, 2017
Fmartin:

lol.. this is one boring thread
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Fmartin(m): 8:33pm On May 04, 2017
Marisol911:

lol.. this is one boring thread
thank u smiley
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Fmartin(m): 8:37pm On May 04, 2017
Bumbae1:
smiley
u knw her? cheesy
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Nobody: 8:04am On May 05, 2017
Fmartin:
u knw her? cheesy
Yea a dear friend
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by AlamienDagash(m): 10:47am On May 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Lol u too bad grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Let My Banana Fall On You"- Married Man Asking His Wife's Friend For Sex Expose / Whatsapp Games For Long Distance Relationships / I Became Her Friend Because Of Dating; Now She Bombards Me With Algebra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.