Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

** My Nairaland Crush ** - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ** My Nairaland Crush ** (1758 Views)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush......., / Compose A Song To Woo Ur Nairaland Crush / Friday Night Fun: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Nobody: 11:10am On May 05, 2017
Fmartin:
cheesy the first time i saw her, she was beautiful like a godess. her thick wavy, long black weavon gracefully rest on her shoulders and encircle her oval shaped face. smiley

my luscious view brought out her smooth, clear complexion and high cheek bones. cheesy
Her slightly arched chesnut black eyebrows highlighted her emotions by moving up and down as she respond to my prescence around her. grin
Her large dark brown eyes and wasp-waist brought a moment of dilema as i lacked an adjective to rain words of eulogism on her. undecided

her curved nose gives her a little girl look that makes me want to smile when she talk. and her mouth was a small one outlined by puffy lips that seemed she often accentuates with glossy pink lipstick.

when she smiled, which was often as we lasted, her well formed and even white teeth brighten up her beautiful face. my heart was skipping with rythm the i fear should could hear.

i guess you can tell that am head over heals in love wit this beautiful adorable handwork of God

So you copied this from 50 shades shocked
Re: ** My Nairaland Crush ** by Fmartin(m): 3:47pm On May 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

So you copied this from 50 shades shocked
whats dat? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Popular Aso Rock Hotel Ikotun / Are Men Who Dont Cry Heartless??? / I Think I Am Falling For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.