Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Your Opinion Please (exclusively Baby) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinion Please (exclusively Baby) (642 Views)

Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb / My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) / All Unmarried Should Read This (exclusively Baby) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion Please (exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 04, 2017
Please I'd like to get people's opinion on this; A lady is in a relationship with a guy who doesn't want her meeting his friends or family members and if by chance she meets with any of these people, he doesn't introduce her. He just goes on with his conversation and acts like she's not there. Please what's your take on the issue?
Re: Your Opinion Please (exclusively Baby) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 3:28pm On May 04, 2017
Let her take the bull by the horn.
Maybe he's cheating and she's is the side chick: Even if he's cheating, he can just introduce her as a friend.

Maybe he's too small/immature @home to date: If he felt he was too small, he should not have approached her in the first place.

Maybe he doesn't trust his friend and trying to be careful: If this is the case, then he should keep off from girlfriends' snatcher/character assassinator

Maybe the relationship is still new and so he wants to be sure of the feelings they have towards each other before he starts showing her off: Then let him be quick abt that.

So many maybes but before we conclude, has the girl called his attention to it and asked him why he does that?

Communication matters a lot

I for one cant date/support/overlook such a snobbish character so I suggest the girl should let him know that his attitude is making her feel uncomfortable in the relationship.

#voice out and hear him out
Re: Your Opinion Please (exclusively Baby) by Draei: 3:31pm On May 04, 2017
Guess the relationship
is still at its infancy stage.
Re: Your Opinion Please (exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 04, 2017
Martin124:
Please I'd like to get people's opinion on this;
A lady is in a relationship with a guy who doesn't
want her meeting his friends or family members and
if by chance she meets with any of these people, he
doesn't introduce her. He just goes on with his
conversation and acts like she's not there. Please
what's your take on the issue?

grin grin

There's something wrong between the line sha..but lemme tell u sumtin as well, that there some men out there who got side biitchess but yet they are happy to introduce them on their close friends... tongue

That's y introduction is not really important if u juz been dating like few hours ago..u know what i mean? wink
Re: Your Opinion Please (exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 04, 2017
Dude is double dating. Doesn't want people to know
Or more logically, there isn't any relationship at all.
Re: Your Opinion Please (exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin grin

There's something wrong between the line sha..but lemme tell u sumtin as well, that there some men out there who got side biitchess but yet they are happy to introduce them on their close friends... tongue

That's y introduction is not really important if u juz been dating like few hours ago..u know what i mean? wink
hahahahaha see this babe ooo,see lemm just tell you the truth eh the person am talking abt is on this Nairaland and she's been one of my bestie she definitely feels that introduction matter's and somhow it matter's to some pple depending on how your relationship is,introduction does not gurantee anything but rather it make ur girls feel special that feel recognized...so if u don't do this as a man her thought might jus be this relationship may not lead to anything good,that will be her thought...nor con dey corner me ooo babe I sabi una well well all of una..
Re: Your Opinion Please (exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 04, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
Let her take the bull by the horn.
jesus babe I nor understand dis ya idiom honestly
Re: Your Opinion Please (exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 04, 2017
Draei:
Guess the relationship
is still at its infancy stage.
correct ah ladies try to understand ooo introduction does not gurantee marriage but it means a lot in what you into,,
Re: Your Opinion Please (exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 04, 2017
Xaos:
Dude is double dating. Doesn't want people to know
Or more logically, there isn't any relationship at all.
bro u so on point
Re: Your Opinion Please (exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 04, 2017
Martin124:
hahahahaha see this babe ooo,see lemm just tell you the truth eh the person am talking abt is on this Nairaland and she's been one of my bestie she definitely feels that introduction matter's and somhow it matter's to some pple depending on how your relationship is,introduction does not gurantee anything but rather it make ur girls feel special that feel recognized...so if u don't do this as a man her thought might jus be this relationship may not lead to anything good,that will be her thought...nor con dey corner me ooo babe I sabi una well well all of una..

Eeehnn.. undecided

Well, what can i say sha...if she wants introduction, she can introduce herself to his friends as well..but honestly introduction is NOT A BIG DEAL...
Re: Your Opinion Please (exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 04, 2017
[quote author=TrapQueen77 post=56205001]

Eeehnn.. undecided

Well, what can i say sha...if she wants introduction, she can introduce herself to his friends as well..but honestly introduction is NOT A BIG DEAL...[/quote babe u know say e nor gud oo,imagin u followed ur bF to visit his parents and nothing is been said abt you,u just seat like a doll and later u go like that!are u not gonna feel shy about it,will u go with him again when next he ask u to accompany him?
Re: Your Opinion Please (exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 04, 2017
[quote author=Martin124 post=56205151][/quote]
grin

Oohhkie...

Parents are parents sha..they are nosy even u dont introduce ur gf to them..

They will always says 'been there. Done that" ...
Re: Your Opinion Please (exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 04, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Oohhkie...

Parents are parents sha..they are nosy even u dont introduce ur gf to them..

They will always says 'been there. Done that" ...

eh eh don't worry oneday u will experience it,in my own way ony one thing I will do already means it marriage but she won't know!!!
Re: Your Opinion Please (exclusively Baby) by GEExclusive: 4:10pm On May 04, 2017
Read in between the lines.
Re: Your Opinion Please (exclusively Baby) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 5:16pm On May 04, 2017
Martin124:
jesus babe I nor understand dis ya idiom honestly

modified
Re: Your Opinion Please (exclusively Baby) by blacktallest(f): 5:42pm On May 04, 2017
Personally, I do not like introductions especially when everything is still new. Don't introduce me to anybody to make me feel special because anything can happen along the line especially when nothing has been said. I am perfectly comfortable allowing his peeps think what they like. Time go reach wey dem go ask am say who is that Lady you are always with; introduce her to us. This happens most of the time if both are serious. But in the mean time, I am sure no lady wants to be remembered as "aaaaaah, e for be her oooh. We thought it was her lady".

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Please (exclusively Baby) by McBrooklyn(m): 6:33pm On May 04, 2017

Re: Your Opinion Please (exclusively Baby) by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 04, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

modified
aaaaa na wa ooo

(1) (Reply)

Japan's Huge Sex Problem Just Hit A 67-year Low / Internet Celeb Who Said Scammers Use Her Boobs To Deceive People Catches 50cents / See How Prostitutes Disgraced A University Student In For Not Paying After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.