Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? (2215 Views)

If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Will You Choose The Same Person..?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 04, 2017
And by dinner, I don't mean a romantic date, I mean a friendly dinner where you could talk and ask him/her any questions.

So who would be your choice and why?
Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by Chimaritoponcho: 4:38pm On May 04, 2017
Nnamdi kanu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 04, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
Nnamdi kanu

Nnamdi Kalu isn't actually someone you'd classify as a historical figure, but I'll just address your response as though he is one.

So why did you pick Nnamdi Kalu, and why?
Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by Chimaritoponcho: 4:43pm On May 04, 2017
Stewie101:

Nnamdi Kalu isn't actually someone you'd classify as a historical figure, but I'll just address your response as though he is one.

So why did you pick Nnamdi Kalu, and why?
Because i love him

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by viyon02: 4:56pm On May 04, 2017
It could be wole shoyinka.
Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 04, 2017
None!
Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:13pm On May 04, 2017
Einstein most definitely...

I think we both have like minds...
Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 04, 2017
viyon02:
It could be wole shoyinka.

Why did you choose Wole Soyinka and what kind of questions would you ask him?
Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 04, 2017
SorftWerk:
None!

Why none? No historical personality is worthy of your company?
Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 04, 2017
TheRealestGuy:
Einstein most definitely...

I think we both have like minds...

How do you know you and Albert Einstein have like minds? What exactly is the similarity between your mind and that of Einstein?
Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 04, 2017
Stewie101:

Why none? No historical personality is worthy of your company?
nah...
Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:24pm On May 04, 2017
Stewie101:

How do you know you and Albert Einstein have like minds? What exactly is the similarity between your mind and that of Einstein?

I said I think...keyword being think...

That said, many people have told me I think in very absurd ways... and this is true, I have a very analytics and crazy mind/brain...

My intuition is out of this world and I've got very high IQ too...

See the similarities now?
Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by Cleopatra4(f): 5:24pm On May 04, 2017
Cleopatra.
Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 04, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

I said I think...keyword being think...

That said, many people have told me I think in very absurd ways... and this is true, I have a very analytics and crazy mind/brain...

My intuition is out of this world and I've got very high IQ too...

See the similarities now?

What kind of crazy things do you think about?

What's your IQ?

Not quite. That's why I am still asking you questions.

Are you by any chance a physicist?
Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 04, 2017
Jesus and The Prophet Mohammed because there are so many things I need to have clarified . Dinner might not be enough , best add breakfast and lunch.

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:33pm On May 04, 2017
King Solomon angry

©YBR

1 Like

Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 04, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Cleopatra.

Why Cleopatra? What kind of questions would you ask her?

Does your choice of Cleopatra probably stem from your fascination with powerful women? Probably cos you want to be one too? Do you also find her unethical traits attractive?
Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by TrapHedges(m): 5:36pm On May 04, 2017
The real Ragner Lothbrok

1 Like

Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 04, 2017
Raine80:
Jesus and The Prophet Mohammed because there are so many things I need to have clarified . Dinner might not be enough , best add breakfast and lunch.

Do you mind sharing these things that need to be clarified?
Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by siie: 5:37pm On May 04, 2017
Ceasar.. cool
Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 04, 2017
Stewie101:

Do you mind sharing these things that need to be clarified?
Yes I do mind , all I will get is loads of narrow minded views and all manner of accusations. Those two will provide the answers I seek.
Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 04, 2017
I think it would be Friedrich Nietzsche. To talk about his book - Beyond Good and Evil - and how I once had a similar idea for a title that would have addressed the ultimate origin of good and evil, instead of the significance of motive.

Or Van Gogh. To understand why he would cut off his ear and send it to a woman when he should have known she was joking. He was crazy enough to be interesting.
Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by Cleopatra4(f): 5:50pm On May 04, 2017
Stewie101:

Why Cleopatra? What kind of questions would you ask her?

Does your choice of Cleopatra probably stem from your fascination with powerful women? Probably cos you want to be one too? Do you also find her unethical traits attractive?
She was brave, clever and powerful. At that time of her existence women weren't given much liberty and freedom. She struggled her way to the top. Yeah I want to be one. We all have flaws. I don't mind.
Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 04, 2017
Raine80:

Yes I do mind , all I will get is loads of narrow minded views and all manner of accusations. Those two will provide the answers I seek.

You sure won't get narrow minded views from me, let alone accusations. I am curious to know what your questions are. You could always ignore these narrow minded views you know.
Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 04, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
I think it would be Friedrich Nietzsche. To talk about his book - Beyond Good and Evil - and how I once had a similar idea for a title that would have addressed the ultimate origin of good and evil, instead of the significance of motive.

Or Van Gogh. To understand why he would cut off his ear and send it to a woman when he should have known she was joking. He was crazy enough to be interesting.

Your response on Nietzsche is curious. What fascinates you about the book? What's your personal notion about the ultimate origin of good and evil?

Do you in anyway subscribe to any of Nietzsche's views, especially his views on existentialism? What are your thoughts on Nihilism?

How did you get interested in Nietzsche?
Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by Nickizoe(f): 6:11pm On May 04, 2017
Stephen Hawkins
Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 04, 2017
Nickizoe:
Stephen Hawkins

Why Stephen Hawkins? Good thing he is still alive. What kind of questions would you ask him?
Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 04, 2017
Stewie101:

Your response on Nietzsche is curious. What fascinates you about the book? What's your personal notion about the ultimate origin of good and evil?

Do you in anyway subscribe to any of Nietzsche's views, especially his views on existentialism? What are your thoughts on Nihilism?

How did you get interested in Nietzsche?

Es war eine duestere zeit.........

..I was looking for answers. That delicate time when one questions the essence of being - the reason for creation. I'd written an article on what I consider to be a popular fallacy. Either Darkness and Light are pure, equal and opposite; or there was darkness in the light to begin with. I picked up the book for the title. It wasn't what I was looking for, but it still gave interesting insight on jurisprudence. And I fell in love with FN. Read his Thus spake Zarathustra, too. Skepticism, existentialism and objectivism (that path) holds relevance for me. At a time I was so obsessed with Ayn Rand but I think even her ideas should be evolved to suit the now.

This is really not romance section material though.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:22pm On May 04, 2017
Christiano Ronaldo... cool

Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:32pm On May 04, 2017
Stewie101:

What kind of crazy things do you think about?

What's your IQ?

Not quite. That's why I am still asking you questions.

Are you by any chance a physicist?

Yes I'm a physicist with strong interest in astronomy...

My mind works in ways even I can't fully comprehend...

As for my IQ, I haven't been able to take the approved and official IQ tests but I've taken tests designed to test intelligence and creativity and have always performed exceptionally...

Enough of the interview biko wink
Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by SINZ: 6:48pm On May 04, 2017
Obama Barrack.

Baron Rothschild.

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 04, 2017
Saddam undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RE: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid / Man In Serious Trouble After handling His Aunt's Breasts And Bum / Why Girls Now Reach Puberty Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.