Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Man In Serious Trouble After handling His Aunt's Breasts And Bum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man In Serious Trouble After handling His Aunt's Breasts And Bum (2214 Views)

Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast / Meet IGBO Girl With Thick Thighs Causing Commotion With Her Massive Hips And Bum / Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Serious Trouble After handling His Aunt's Breasts And Bum by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2017
An alleged secret affair between an aunt and a nephew came to light when he was arrested for touching her without consent.
According to Bulawayo24, Dumisani Ndlovu (39) of German village in Mberengwa, Zimbabwe, reportedly had an illicit affair with his aunt whose husband is based in Shurugwi.
However, things turned ugly for Ndlovu as his aunt got him arrested for handling her breasts and bum without her consent.
He was arrested on indecent assault charges.
Appearing before Zvishavane magistrate Shepherd Mjanja, Ndlovu pleaded guilty but said he had an affair with her and she reported the matter to fix him because he had discovered that she was cheating on him with another villager.
Ndlovu left the court in stitches when he revealed that since their homesteads were close, whenever the woman was ready for s*x, she called him by just waving.
After realising that she was no longer inviting him for s*x, he decided to go on his own and she pulled a shocker by getting him arrested.
The court heard that on 24 June around 6pm, the accused visited the complainant and started handling her breasts.
The woman responded by slapping him, forcing him to run away.
On 7 July around 8pm, Ndlovu proceeded to the complainant's homestead and joined her in bed. He then fondled her bum and breasts. She told him she was not interested and responded by slapping him.
On the following day, she made a police report leading to his arrest.
Ndlovu was convicted on his own plea of guilty and was sentenced to 12 months in prison of which three months were suspended on condition of good behaviour.
For the remaining nine months he will perform 315 hours of community service at Buchwa Primary School.

Re: Man In Serious Trouble After handling His Aunt's Breasts And Bum by Gen2Soul22: 7:16am On Jul 22, 2017
Funny
Re: Man In Serious Trouble After handling His Aunt's Breasts And Bum by Edopesin: 7:17am On Jul 22, 2017
Zimbabwe Ahn Sex News Ahr Like Bread And Beans
Re: Man In Serious Trouble After handling His Aunt's Breasts And Bum by Ekiseme(m): 7:22am On Jul 22, 2017
I am just here to let everyone know that Nnamdi Kanu is a scam.
Re: Man In Serious Trouble After handling His Aunt's Breasts And Bum by hatchy(f): 7:27am On Jul 22, 2017
Suspended sentence on good behavior? If so people in that community will start handling with breast and bum bum.
Re: Man In Serious Trouble After handling His Aunt's Breasts And Bum by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2017
Ekiseme:
I am just here to let everyone know that Nnamdi Kanu is a scam.

How pathetically sad you are, you moronic ignoramus. You have the mental agility of a glacier. You can’t think at all. You are a pitiful, mentally backward Neanderthal who suffers from a severe vitamin deficiency that has obviously retarded your intellectual development.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Serious Trouble After handling His Aunt's Breasts And Bum by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:29am On Jul 22, 2017
I no believe this story sha
Re: Man In Serious Trouble After handling His Aunt's Breasts And Bum by Ekiseme(m): 7:35am On Jul 22, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

How pathetically sad you are, you moronic ignoramus. You have the mental agility of a glacier. You can’t think at all. You are a pitiful, mentally backward Neanderthal who suffers from a severe vitamin deficiency that has obviously retarded your intellectual development.
mr intellect,i am not into Big Grammar, just simple and plain NNAMDI KANU IS A SCAM
Re: Man In Serious Trouble After handling His Aunt's Breasts And Bum by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2017
Ekiseme:
mr intellect,i am not into Big Grammar, just simple and plain NNAMDI KANU IS A SCAM

Lolzz he scammed you and your gullible fellow. Nice 1
Re: Man In Serious Trouble After handling His Aunt's Breasts And Bum by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 7:43am On Jul 22, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

Re: Man In Serious Trouble After handling His Aunt's Breasts And Bum by Dannieln1: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

Can someone find me a sugar mummy anywhere around Nigeria just like my moniker says I'm broke

Chill bros
Calm yourself down
The Lord will lead you to one
Re: Man In Serious Trouble After handling His Aunt's Breasts And Bum by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:05am On Jul 22, 2017
Dannieln1:

Chill bros
Calm yourself down
The Lord will lead you to one

I never posted that sh!t you oaf get sense

(1) (Reply)

/ When She Ask You This Question...... / Give A Reply To This Message As A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.