Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,940 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

I Cant Approach A Girl@20 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cant Approach A Girl@20 (3197 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / I Cant Approach A Girl @ 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by virus05(m): 9:20pm On May 04, 2017
Hi nairalanders.

I have this problem approaching ladies. I think it's inferiority complex. But I'm okay facially coz I've seen uglier guys than me with girlfriends. I'm getting to 21 years this is gonna be a big problem for me coz I plan to marry early. Though I've approached few.. but I was scared when talking(didn't know what to say and my voice was shaking).

I don't know if it's because I'm a virgin.

I've never had a gf. And I need one, the clock is ticking. Please guys help me

I'm @ 300L, I have friends that puts pressure on me to approach a lonely girl, but the way my heart go dey beat ehn, only God knows

1 Like

Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by gidimasters(m): 9:23pm On May 04, 2017
Oga ooo... Make I dey look
Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by daamazing(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2017
Na Waooo, this matter no be for here o

Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by evanscheck(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2017
Oga, go and read ur book .. By the time u read hard and u become a graduate and have plenty money .. Gals wud run after u .. But if. U toast them now ,dey wud sample u and leave for more serious guys with plenty money ...a word is enough for a fellow nairalander

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by gidimasters(m): 9:31pm On May 04, 2017
evanscheck:
Oga, go and read ur book .. By the time u read hard and u become a graduate and have plenty money .. Gals wud run after u .. But if. U toast them now ,dey wud sample u and leave for more serious guys with plenty money ...a word is enough for a fellow nairalander

Oga sharrap jare? You be Saint?

Oyind17, comman epp as I dey fear to approach you angry grin

1 Like

Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 04, 2017
grin This guy made my day, this happened to me some years ago, i solve it all alone

guy jst sit down and put your mind together, wooing a woman is a game of mind,

i only afraid to woo a lady when i have nothing to offer during the prosess. money.
Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by FreeSpirited: 9:33pm On May 04, 2017
I started approaching girl, like face to face stunts around 19 right now, I'm a don....Though I had to practice and expose myself to some books back then grin. I was already in university and I cannot just be waisting all the fine gals around me grin...Today I talk to older ladies with confidence and sardonic smile.... grin

Its a nice experience o...every guy shd knw how to walk up to any lady and speak
Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 04, 2017
gidimasters:

Oga sharrap jare? You be Saint?

Oyind..17, comman epp as I dey fear to approach you angry grin
I no want comment before.

In life there is time for everything at the right time, he'll be able to approach any lady. Let him read his books for now.
Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by gidimasters(m): 9:36pm On May 04, 2017
Oyind17:
I no want comment before.

In life there is time for everything at the right time, he'll be able to approach any lady. Let him read his books for now.

You fall hand sha... Na after you graduate you get your first boyfriend ni? shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by nero2face: 9:37pm On May 04, 2017
Brother most of us faced same thing, I had to read lots of books, also u must get ready to accept defeat, (most guys are very much afraid of getting **no** from ladies), u should also learn to start up conversation with a girl, (don't just rush things by telling her u like her and u love her), u can start with any topic of discussion, ask her her name and department, u can form any story, ask her if she is waiting for de lecturer, (just bring up anything)...gradual practice will surely make u perfect... good luck bro

Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 04, 2017
But you can approach Jesus Christ at anytime......Try him today
Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 04, 2017
gidimasters:

You fall hand sha... Na after you graduate you get your first boyfriend ni? shocked shocked shocked shocked
He no get the mind to, I spoil from belle
Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by daamazing(m): 9:39pm On May 04, 2017
darol4real:
But you can approach Jesus Christ at anytime......Try him today
you say wetin

Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by daamazing(m): 9:40pm On May 04, 2017
Oyind17:

1 Share

Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 04, 2017
daamazing:
No carry me go, I dey joke ogrin
Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by virus05(m): 9:42pm On May 04, 2017
evanscheck:
Madam money is not the problem. I'm an internet marketer my money' comes in on a daily basis. planning to get a car And also Planning to expand my business before the end of this year. I'm not interested in school. I'm just there because of my parents I'm not dull though. I will have excess money for sure. That's not my problem. At least I can take care of any girl now. And again I'm 20, I am old enough to have a girlfriend

8 Likes

Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by gidimasters(m): 9:44pm On May 04, 2017
virus05:
Oga money is not the problem. I'm an internet marketer my money' comes in on a daily basis planning to get a car And also Planning to expand my business before the end of this year. I'm not interested in school. I'm just there because of my parents I'm not dull though.

Car? Op you don buy land?

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by virus05(m): 9:46pm On May 04, 2017
gidimasters:

Car? Op you don buy land?
land is sure. All those before the end of the year. I'm scaling up my business.
Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by gidimasters(m): 9:46pm On May 04, 2017
virus05:

Buy land first... Car is just a damn liability... My 1 kobo
Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by MrFuckallday: 9:49pm On May 04, 2017
Deez nuts op undecided
Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 04, 2017
Oyind17:

Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 04, 2017
[quote author=AggressiveFucker post=56216041][/quote] angry amebo
Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by virus05(m): 9:53pm On May 04, 2017
nero2face:
Brother most of us faced same thing, I had to read lots of books, also u must get ready to accept defeat, (most guys are very much afraid of getting **no** from ladies), u should also learn to start up conversation with a girl, (don't just rush things by telling her u like her and u love her), u can start with any topic of discussion, ask her her name and department, u can form any story, ask her if she is waiting for de lecturer, (just bring up anything)...gradual practice will surely make u perfect... good luck bro
Thanks for this. This's exactly what my friends were telling me. I'll try this out. But anytime I ask a girl for her name and she refuses to tell me I'll feel she doesn't like me and I just move out thats my prob
Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 04, 2017
virus05:
this boy sense nava complete,

you beta face your studies. you neva know anything about life undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by gidimasters(m): 9:53pm On May 04, 2017
daamazing:
you say wetin

Baba, where you dey see all this your yeye pix sef... I know say you go attach another pics when replying me...
Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by TechPanda(m): 9:54pm On May 04, 2017
The Panda's Hands Are Tied, nero2face is on point

1 Like

Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 04, 2017
Oyind17:
angry amebo

but i i ermmm embarassed

Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 04, 2017
virus05:
Thanks for this. This's exactly what my friends were telling me. I'll try this out. But anytime I ask a girl for her name and she refuses to tell me I'll feel she doesn't like me and I just move out thats my prob
you are still a kid undecided
Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:58pm On May 04, 2017
virus05:
Wow.. I'm happy for you bro... Everything is working out good for you... Don't put God behind bro... He is the one who has done it for you, shey lady? That one is coming soon... Sooner.. Sorry I mean soonest... Pm me and lemme send you a book na.
Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by virus05(m): 9:58pm On May 04, 2017
TUNSBOYLE:
I know someone that is 23 facing this same prob. I. Don't want to be like that @ that age. This is not kid matter. I'm an introvert. As I said I want to marry early
Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by TechPanda(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2017
TUNSBOYLE:
point taken! if you're going to help the kid in an elderly way, then do. thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Approach A Girl@20 by HonestPen: 10:01pm On May 04, 2017
virus05:
Hi nairalanders.

I have this problem approaching ladies. I think it's inferiority complex. But I'm okay facially coz I've seen uglier guys than me with girlfriends. I'm getting to 21 years this is gonna be a big problem for me coz I plan to marry early. Though I've approached few.. but I was scared when talking(didn't know what to say and my voice was shaking).

I don't know if it's because I'm a virgin.

I've never had a gf. And I need one, the clock is ticking. Please guys help me

I'm @ 300L, I have friends that puts pressure on me to approach a lonely girl, but the way my heart go dey beat ehn, only God knows
Na wa oo. @ 21 biko. When I was 40 years old I never dreamed of speaking to a woman; here you are @21 lamenting about issues with girls. Youths of nowadays.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Comment About This Girl's Pointed Ass And Tiny Body? / The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship / Only Few People Will Understand This Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.