Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

My Experience So Far In Blogging About Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience So Far In Blogging About Relationship (440 Views)

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / Any Young Man Who Last More Than 10mins During S*x Will Not Go Far In Life” / Do You Believe This Lady's Post On Facebook About Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience So Far In Blogging About Relationship by harrison12(m): 12:47am On May 05, 2017
The journey into the blogging world has never been an easy one but truly it has been what I’m proud of.
Today marks exactly one year I started The Harry Scope. I started this blog precisely May 4th last year and I must say it has indeed been a year of new inspiration to continue doing what I’m passionate at-reaching out to the world with a view of helping people sustain their relationships. So amazing that this blog could go this far though the strong will and zeal backed it all up.
I am fully dedicating this one year celebration to God Almighty who has always been keeping and guiding my steps and focus. Though sometimes, I do make silly decisions but God’s guidance has been immeasurable. About last 3 years, I started nursing the passion to blog but then I don’t really know what to blog about, I kept figuring, I kept reading, I kept searching and I kept digging on what I really want to blog about, but truly God guided me into doing what I do now. You may see it as crazy and foolish but really, it’s what works for me, it’s what keeps me going- to see everyone live a fulfilled relationship they’ve always yearned for.
Back then in school, I read a lot and I also browsed a lot on the internet. I get to see people sharing their ideas online. I get to see then giving one tips or the other about what they know and what they are passionate about and a friend of mine once asked me, “Harry, why did you join the people that blogs”?
I told him “The answer is simple”
I started blogging not because I wanted to be among the crowd. Actually I started it with the view of reaching out to the world in my own little way- I needed to stand out of the crowd and do my own stuff just the way I can. I do read a lot about people and their view on some certain topics- I read about Henri of wakeupcloud.com and virtually all his content is base on following your passion and discovering what you love. I’ve always nursed a deep passion inside of me but I really don’t know what it was, but thanks to whatever made me discover it on time. I do have a strong belief in sharing my knowledge to people that comes across me. I feel so delighted to help people in any possible way I can.
I joined the blogging world because I seriously saw that there was a need to be met in our community and in the world wherein we live. You may ask. “And what is this need”? Actually we all see things differently from diverse point of view. You vision may not be the same as mine. In our world today, we only care for just one major thing. Can you guess what that is? Let me help you out. The world cares about getting rich and acquiring large wealth and making fame all here and there. We tend to neglect a meaningful aspect of our life. We do ignore an important aspect that binds people together and that is our Relationship! People no longer care about their relationships any more and that is why we have broken hearts, shattered minds and above all, broken homes.
Seeing some errors and blunders been made in relationships, which has either affected the male and female gender in one way and this blunders made in relationships has crept into married homes, leaving the couples confused and the kids distressed about life. When husband and wife are always having one problem or the other, it sends some kind of ugly signal to their kids and most times, they feel that love can never be seen in the home. My view about blogging is different because I see a need and by God’s Grace and enablement, i want to meet up with that need through blogging.

pls you can read the rest HERE

1 Like

Re: My Experience So Far In Blogging About Relationship by IamAirforce1: 1:00am On May 05, 2017
When I saw blogging, the first thing that cross my mind was "Jakandeola".
Re: My Experience So Far In Blogging About Relationship by harrison12(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2017
IamAirforce1:
When I saw blogging, the first thing that cross my mind was "Jakandeola".
what Is That Pls?

(1) (Reply)

Donjazzy, Wizkid & More In Forbes Africa Top 10 Richest African Musicians / Geography Of A Woman / Sometimes Temptation Can Put You To Trouble, Now Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.