Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,324 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji (53783 Views)

Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child / 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by bewla(m): 8:16am On May 05, 2017
malam style
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by maxiuc(m): 8:16am On May 05, 2017
Like play like play

Linda ikeji is like yes yes yes yes

Don baba j

Gift put off the light
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Abagworo(m): 8:19am On May 05, 2017
It won't work abeg.
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Naijaarchive(m): 8:21am On May 05, 2017
LOL..... Adekunle Gold work grin grin
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 8:33am On May 05, 2017
Are they together
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by johnamedu: 8:37am On May 05, 2017
Are they in love? I need an urgent answer from right source pls. I thought they say the guy is a celibate.
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by critique2(m): 8:38am On May 05, 2017
Me thinks, " Linda's pointed nose will complement Don baba J's bridgless flat nose"
What am I even saying.....God nose
grin
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Lepkacious: 8:43am On May 05, 2017
that's good but my only fear is that will ego/pride allow Linda to have respect for any man?
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by NobleRomm(m): 8:50am On May 05, 2017
wy people won force this people to marry naa
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by MrIkebuk(m): 8:52am On May 05, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Nigerians and photoshopping b like gala and coke
Nigerians don't fancy this combo. It's actually Gala and La Casera. Are you not Nigerian?
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Afonjashapmouth: 8:54am On May 05, 2017
MrIkebuk:
Nigerians don't fancy this combo. It's actually Gala and La Casera. Are you not Nigerian?

He concern you Na ur data I use No transfer ur no light vex to me nah
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by AyamConfidence(m): 9:04am On May 05, 2017
chloedogie:

100% sure u have never stayed in Lagos before. GALA and COKE? Na my brother. My gala and my Lacasera. Nothing like it.
I stopped drinking LaCasera the day it almost killed me

I lost weight within 2 days, eyes sunk, stomach bloated, hair twisted, knees sagging

I also began to fear banana that day
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Motolank: 9:07am On May 05, 2017
dem
Afonjashapmouth:
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Nwachukwu1986(m): 9:17am On May 05, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Make Lynda. No fall befor don jazzy makes her baby mama at her age
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Afonjashapmouth: 9:19am On May 05, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

Make Lynda. No fall befor don jazzy makes her baby mama at her age

Dem no even tally for my eye.... B like two guys wan marry

1 Like

Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Amiblaize77(f): 9:19am On May 05, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

It's actually gala and la casera

1 Like

Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Amiblaize77(f): 9:21am On May 05, 2017
chloedogie:

100% sure u have never stayed in Lagos before. GALA and COKE? Na my brother. My gala and my Lacasera. Nothing like it.

Abeg let am know

1 Like

Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by charlesucheh(m): 9:21am On May 05, 2017
This photoshoper is still learning work! Oya! Adekunle Gold, come and teach this guy!
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Afonjashapmouth: 9:22am On May 05, 2017
Amiblaize77:

It's actually gala and la casera

But more than 30 people like am y u come dey wail for lacasera, na there u.dey do IT
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Afonjashapmouth: 9:24am On May 05, 2017
Amiblaize77:

Abeg let am know

How that one take feed both of Una today Its a comment by me with my data. Why wailling for lacasera
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by chloedogie(m): 9:36am On May 05, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Mumun wen last.U see lacasera trending for traffic U know wia lagos dey on naija map so

Mumu? Whao that's wrong. No issues with you. Ask any lagosian gala and lacasera before it became toxic for my system is the state moto.
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by chloedogie(m): 9:39am On May 05, 2017
MrIkebuk:

All ds taraba people putting mouth for Lagos matter. You better leave the boy.
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Afonjashapmouth: 9:39am On May 05, 2017
chloedogie:

Mumu? Whao that's wrong. No issues with you. Ask any lagosian gala and lacasera before it became toxic for my system is the state moto.

And since it became toxic nko Lagos state government put am for slogan Now face your mummy's shop my boy ur fellow kids r around
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by tuntech2000: 9:39am On May 05, 2017
i see twin coming their way

Jeus:
Wow, See how cute they look together, They should better act fast and make this photoshopped picture real!!

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/cute-picture-of-don-jazzy-and-linda.html

Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by chloedogie(m): 9:41am On May 05, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

And since it became toxic nko Lagos state government put am for slogan Now face your mummy's shop my boy ur fellow kids r around

Lol. Till tmrw my man, nothing like gala and lacasera. If you come move forward a little on your way to ibadan, right there at shagamu toll gate, anoda combo is plantain chips and lacasera. That plantain chips is usually fried in ijebu-remo after dem redeem, ibafo side. Try it thank me later
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by NCP: 9:43am On May 05, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Afonjashapmouth: 9:46am On May 05, 2017
[quote author=NCP post=56226514][/quote]

U.too.mush oya take tiri gbosha
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Afonjashapmouth: 9:48am On May 05, 2017
chloedogie:

Lol. Till tmrw my man, nothing like gala and lacasera. If you come move forward a little on your way to ibadan, right there at shagamu toll gate, anoda combo is plantain chips and lacasera. That plantain chips is usually fried in ijebu-remo after dem redeem, ibafo side. Try it thank me later

Wahala dey oooh... U dey market lacasera like u dey campaign ur own political party, na dia u do IT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding / Bode George's Model Son, Yinka, Shares New Hot Photos / Yul Edochie & His Brothers Attend Eldest Brother's Chieftaincy Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.