Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji (53780 Views)

Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child / 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by ERO32: 9:52am On May 05, 2017
missnawty:
Hahahahaha.. Der children no go fine oooo grin
who fine come help? If you doubt me ask timaya or basket-mouth
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by goaldynboy: 9:52am On May 05, 2017
I pray they marry each other! They are good to go! The only people hating on Linda are Afonja! If Don Jazzy want to marry one of their sister now, they will start masturbating up and down!
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:06am On May 05, 2017
I couldn't comprehend undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by marv1: 10:07am On May 05, 2017
This is just the beginning of the script. It going to be interesting.
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by NnaNna4(m): 11:27am On May 05, 2017
theimporter:
Some people just like looking for trouble

theimporter

What are you importing?

1 Like

Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Mcreloaded(m): 11:33am On May 05, 2017
I tire is it by force
What man has joined together let no naira lander put asunder
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by theimporter(m): 1:16pm On May 05, 2017
NnaNna4:

theimporter

What are you importing?
Mostly personal stuffs and things i can resell to my friends and fellow students
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by vickylincon(m): 2:35pm On May 05, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Mumun wen last.U see lacasera trending for traffic U know wia lagos dey on naija map so
u suppose no call am mumu na. lol
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Afonjashapmouth: 2:37pm On May 05, 2017
vickylincon:
u suppose no call am mumu na. lol

Na d mungun call me names.. Sometimes dem go just fail ur patience
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by KandyFash(m): 6:40pm On May 05, 2017
Jeus:
Lol but they cute'
Perfect Match
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by kechywillz(m): 10:47pm On May 05, 2017
Don baba J don see dis one? wink Dem go make sense
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by odd12: 11:17pm On May 05, 2017
eluquenson:
Lovely grin
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by NnaNna4(m): 11:29pm On May 05, 2017
theimporter:
Mostly personal stuffs and things i can resell to my friends and fellow students

Things like.....?
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by theimporter(m): 4:27pm On May 06, 2017
NnaNna4:

Things like.....?
phones, smart watches, laptops basically tech stuffs. but the list of things to import is unlimited.
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Amiblaize77(f): 6:20am On May 07, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

How that one take feed both of Una today Its a comment by me with my data. Why wailling for lacasera

Dats d ish wiv most Nigerians u never take corrections ndjst learn eh u must b flogged,insulted Nd most tymz yelled at
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Amiblaize77(f): 6:24am On May 07, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

But more than 30 people like am y u come dey wail for lacasera, na there u.dey do IT

Borrow brain abeg jst small borrow
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Afonjashapmouth: 6:27am On May 07, 2017
Amiblaize77:

Dats d ish wiv most Nigerians u never take corrections ndjst learn eh u must b flogged,insulted Nd most tymz yelled at

If you had taken correction back then you wouldnt be involved with the life you are living now fool. Most of you come online to pour out your frustration. Goggle sacarsm and you will get off my back thats even if you understand the meaning still.. If you dont wail back
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Afonjashapmouth: 6:29am On May 07, 2017
Amiblaize77:

Borrow brain abeg jst small borrow

If u borrow brain you go even fit install am for Ur 2kb space..... Na Una set no get regard for anybody in the name of anonymous Internet surfing.
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Amiblaize77(f): 6:32am On May 07, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

If u borrow brain you go even fit install am for Ur 2kb space..... Na Una set no get regard for anybody in the name of anonymous Internet surfing.

Sorry are u anymore?
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Amiblaize77(f): 6:35am On May 07, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

How that one take feed both of Una today Its a comment by me with my data. Why wailling for lacasera

Afonjadullbrain i'l pray for u today owk
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Afonjashapmouth: 6:37am On May 07, 2017
Amiblaize77:

Afonjadullbrain i'l pray for u today owk

Pray for your dillusional single and frustrated ass
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Amiblaize77(f): 6:43am On May 07, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Pray for your dillusional single and frustrated ass

Hahhahahahahah u jst made me laugh u sound soo frustrated shocked sorry wat hapnd .did u loose to naijabet cryeayahhh pele but u shudnt get worked up its a bright new day better luck next tym
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Afonjashapmouth: 6:45am On May 07, 2017
Amiblaize77:

Hahhahahahahah u jst made me laugh u sound soo frustrated shocked sorry wat hapnd .did u loose to naijabet cryeayahhh pele but u shudnt get worked up its a bright new day better luck next tym

And thats funny U lack attention and with d way u type too education is missing.. Bye lets talk when you can think beyond your weavon
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Amiblaize77(f): 6:50am On May 07, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

And thats funny U lack attention and with d way u type too education is missing.. Bye lets talk when you can think beyond your weavon

U see that's just why I wanted to pray for you
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Amiblaize77(f): 6:59am On May 07, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

U see why I wanted to pray for u
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Afonjashapmouth: 7:09am On May 07, 2017
Amiblaize77:

U see why I wanted to pray for u

Stop mentioning me ok I cannot be your teacher and mother at once It is "want" or use "should" if confusion has totally swallow ur brain kick starter not "wanted" can i focus on graduates now?? Neco class closed
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Amiblaize77(f): 8:56am On May 07, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Stop mentioning me ok I cannot be your teacher and mother at once It is "want" or use "should" if confusion has totally swallow ur brain kick starter not "wanted" can i focus on graduates now?? Neco class closed

U see why I wanted to pray for u,u see urself jst let me pray for u
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Halldmoney: 10:35am On May 07, 2017
Amiblaize77:

Wonder how people like you derail from a simple conversation to insults.. Whats the logical sense behind the naijabet yab.. Like reading ur convo with him u deserve an education I swear
Re: Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji by Amiblaize77(f): 11:04am On May 07, 2017
Halldmoney:

Wonder how people like you derail from a simple conversation to insults.. Whats the logical sense behind the naijabet yab.. Like reading ur convo with him u deserve an education I swear

Halldmoney jst lyk ur name empty barrel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding / Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos / Liz Benson, Her Husband & Her Daughters At The Opening Of Her Daughters’ Saloon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.