Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) (39593 Views)

Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday / RMD Congratulates Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement / Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by Winnyluv(f): 10:23am On May 05, 2017
Love is beautiful

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On May 05, 2017
chijioke006:
the ability for a man to try something and take risk make him wealth and respected in the society
so call or whatsapp the number below
to begin the journey of wealth.

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by ogobaby23(f): 10:23am On May 05, 2017
iyke926:

And you will say YES when he proposes to you with his big head, abi? undecided

If you don't have what to say please don't quote me next time
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 10:25am On May 05, 2017
sukkot:
WALAHI YEYEBRITIES LIFESPAN IS LIKE THAT OF MILK undecided grin

Lol, so you speak Hausa? : undecided
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by Stevebamdex(m): 10:25am On May 05, 2017
missnawty:
This geh too fine.. She resemble me grin

C d way banky is looking at her in d last 2pix... Like 'let this pple leave And lemme 'borack' you. Kaii she looks fragile tho .. Banky sofri oo grin
That could be us you know? smiley
Lemme be ur banky and you be my ewatomi smiley
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On May 05, 2017
ogobaby23:

I have heard you. Now fvck off.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:26am On May 05, 2017
kennygee:
Can we take a break from these two love birds already?

It's their time. Let's celebrate them.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by geekybabe(f): 10:28am On May 05, 2017
alexialin:
Somebody should tell me why I feel , the engagement thing is a marketing strategy for the wedding party. I bet sales of the film has gone up times 10.
I just taught about it this morning and Adesuwa had no clue, its just a make believe act. Banky ! U better be real o! Don't break her heart o!

Well until they get eventually get married and say I do, before I believe . But for now?? Am odikwa sceptical .!
Their intro is this weekend. Its very real.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by sukkot: 10:29am On May 05, 2017
wristbangle:

U no well gringrin

Wetin u wish for yourself naim make u wish them oo
WELL ME I NO KUKU WISH THAT FOR MYSELF. MARRYING A NAIJA FEMALE YEYEBRITY IS LIKE MARRYING AN INSATIABLE EGOMANIAC. KO LE WERK RA RA OOO MY BROTHER grin
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by wristbangle: 10:29am On May 05, 2017
ogobaby23:

Can we act wedding party 3? cool
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by sukkot: 10:29am On May 05, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Lol, so you speak Hausa? : undecided
DIEE DIEE. SMALL SMALL wink
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by smartkester(m): 10:29am On May 05, 2017
missnawty:

C d way banky is looking at her in d last 2pix... Like 'let this pple leave And lemme 'borack' you. Kaii she looks fragile tho .. Banky sofri oo grin
lemme sëe your face first before i go agree say she resemble you
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by smartkester(m): 10:33am On May 05, 2017
ogobaby23:
Banky big head sha
big head buh i know say you go like strafff the dude.. See your pointed jugggs

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by victorazy(m): 10:33am On May 05, 2017
where is she keeping he boob's, at home?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On May 05, 2017
She has a striking resemblance with pat utomi, down to the nose. sad
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by smartkester(m): 10:35am On May 05, 2017
You are a 419.if not you won't ask me to pay you before the match...Nonsense
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by Lexo22(m): 10:37am On May 05, 2017
ogobaby23:
Banky big head sha

Thou shall not worry because the same God that created the head has also created the neck to be strong enough to carry it. So worry not.

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by dy27(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2017
missnawty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPib1-E84jQ
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 10:45am On May 05, 2017
perfect match.....may God bless their union
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:48am On May 05, 2017
missnawty:

Upload your DP cheesy
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by wakes: 10:50am On May 05, 2017
Part two
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by talktonase(m): 10:51am On May 05, 2017
missnawty:

naughty geh! Oya come let me look at you like that... grin kiss
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 10:52am On May 05, 2017
So Adesua's name has changed to 'Banky's fiancee'?

Interesting.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On May 05, 2017
geekybabe:

Their intro is this weekend. Its very real.

Ope oo!

OK that's a huge step forward .
Nice one smiley
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by demseysmart: 10:58am On May 05, 2017
winkNice one
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by jtjohn(m): 10:59am On May 05, 2017
alexialin:
Somebody should tell me why I feel , the engagement thing is a marketing strategy for the wedding party. I bet sales of the film has gone up times 10.
I just taught about it this morning and Adesuwa had no clue, its just a make believe act. Banky ! U better be real o! Don't break her heart o!

Well until they get eventually get married and say I do, before I believe . But for now?? Am odikwa sceptical .!
u just said my mind.

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On May 05, 2017
jtjohn:
u just said my mind.

Am telling u cheesy
Banky doesn't strike me as a guy who wants to settle down at this period but who knows ?? undecided
Let's see how everything plays out .
I hope its for real cheesy
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by Franzinni: 11:09am On May 05, 2017
Why do I just keep seeing this marriage as a business arrangement.... Strictly for the money....I just can't shake the point of view
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by sowivup: 11:25am On May 05, 2017
Why don’t you Reduce Your Business Cost and Centralize Your Office Data
The Success of your business depends on your commitment to the success of your products or services as regards quick updates, maximum reach and availability
FEATURES WE CAN DEVELOP FOR YOUR BUSINESS WEBSITE

 Professionally Developed Back-end
 Beautifully Designed Front-end
 Mobile-friendliness on all mobile devices
 99.9% Uptime Hosting Plan (your site as your 'Global office' must be available 24/7)
 Basic SEO Implementation (FREE)
 Graphics Design Banner (FREE)
 1-month Website Maintenance (FREE) – T & C apply
 Social Media Set-up (FREE)
 Security Set-up against hackers (FREE)
 Good site speed experience on desktop and mobile
We are Nigeria’s NO1 Web Solutions provider.
Contact Us and Give it a Trial
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by emmayayodeji(m): 11:33am On May 05, 2017
I feel like this whole engagement ish
Is just for the hype of weddingparty 2

These people will do anything for the money

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by Duane212(m): 11:54am On May 05, 2017
missnawty:

mama that could be us
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Set Of 'The Wedding Party 2' (Photos) by samiroyal: 12:40pm On May 05, 2017
from drama to reality, all right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate / Dilly And Fifi Umenyiora Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Ubi Franklin Counting His Loses In His Failed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.