Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Obama-an Antichrist Agent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obama-an Antichrist Agent (1345 Views)

The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? / CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number / Antichrist At Work!the Maddest Novel History Ever Produced. (the Davinci Code) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama-an Antichrist Agent by Akindolu(m): 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2010
I have a report stating this.
Re: Obama-an Antichrist Agent by Nezan(m): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2010
^^ These old conspiracy theories are still making rounds?
Re: Obama-an Antichrist Agent by Akindolu(m): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2010
i read it and i just call it 'b-u.l-lsh, it'
Re: Obama-an Antichrist Agent by Joagbaje(m): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2010
@ akindolu
Where is the repport na? I thought youll post it here.
Re: Obama-an Antichrist Agent by ttalks(m): 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2010
Anybody can be an antichrist.
Re: Obama-an Antichrist Agent by ttalks(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2010
^^^
1Jn 2:18
(18) Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1Jn 2:22
(22) Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1Jn 4:3
(3) And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jn 1:7
(7) For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
Re: Obama-an Antichrist Agent by niceguy10: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2010
Poster, you are mad.

(1) (Reply)

Creation Story: Which Is Correct, The Bible Or Science? / Run! Run! From The Harlot Church Run For Your Life! / Atheist Bbm Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.