Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms (5549 Views)

Biafra: Buhari Not In ‘mecca’, Nnamdi Kanu Provides ‘pictorial Evidence’ / Fayose Smiling On Arrival At Lagos Court For His Bail Hearing. / Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 11:20am On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

What is your business in another person being a 'good citizen'?

Have you told all the touts, armed robbers and other dangerous elements in the society to be good citizens?

Why are you burning all your energy on this man, does he owe you money?

Sis he committed treason and insult my C in C

That's the crime he committed
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by odduduwa: 11:21am On May 05, 2017
kherington:

kanu has experienced the might of nigeria nobody threatens nigeria and goes free God bless nigeria
hope you won't change stands when you see him with more than one person because he is coming to aba
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 11:22am On May 05, 2017
odduduwa:
hope you won't change stands when you see him with more than one person because he is coming to aba

He can't dare it

He knows better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by kherington: 11:23am On May 05, 2017
odduduwa:
if nnamdi kanu goes to his old ways Kuje prison will be waiting for him
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by BossKratos: 11:23am On May 05, 2017
odduduwa:
GUY ,what happened to punctuation?

Online in a chat room? Is the diction correct or not? As long as the words are accurate who cares about wasting time with punctuation? Even on threads that make FP?

See you that wants to even query me that does not even know how to use a comma! Look at the distance from when you wrote guy? grin

Where do they manufacture you these semi done jews sef? grin
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by ephi123(f): 11:24am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

Sis he committed treason and insult my C in C

That's the crime he committed

This is the definition of treason:
Treason: the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government.

Kanu, to the best of my knowledge, is advocating for his region to be independent. So how is that treason? Did Scotland not advocate independence from the UK only a year or two ago? They had a referendum and that decided it. You didn't see anyone being thrown into jail for such advocacy.

Stop being a biased person sarrki and be truthful for once. FOR ONCE.
You are busy throwing the word "treason" around, meanwhile you don't know the meaning.

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 11:25am On May 05, 2017
kherington:

He's the onikuje of kuje land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 11:27am On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

This is the definition of treason:
Treason: the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government.

Kanu, to the best of my knowledge, is advocating for his region to be independent. So how is that treason? Did Scotland not advocate independence from the UK only a year or two ago? They had a referendum and that decided it. You didn't see anyone being thrown into jail for such advocacy.

Stop being a biased person sarrki and be truthful for once. FOR ONCE.

Check your dictionary under Nigeria constitution for treason

Not the literary one

He committed treason simple
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 11:28am On May 05, 2017
Ngenekwenu where you see my sister
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by odduduwa: 11:28am On May 05, 2017
kherington:

I ll bookmark this for future reference.don't get upset when I quote you BTW am an ipob member
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by ephi123(f): 11:29am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

Not the literary one

Don't let me call you Olodo this early morning oh.

So a word has different "dictionary" definition based on the country, tell me something.

Why not paste the section of the Nigerian constitution which relates to treason here, if you truly know what you are talking about?

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 11:30am On May 05, 2017
odduduwa:
I ll bookmark this for future reference.don't get upset when I quote you BTW am an ipob member

Cool down guy

Nnamdi kanu won't allow you guys push him to kuje again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by odduduwa: 11:30am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

Not the literary one

don't be silly, whoever that is paying you for this, is really wasting his time.

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 11:32am On May 05, 2017
odduduwa:
don't be silly, whoever that is paying you for this, is really wasting his time.

E be like say E pain dis one too ooo
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 11:32am On May 05, 2017
BossKratos:

Mynd44

Cc myndd44

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by odduduwa: 11:33am On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

Don't let me call you Olodo this early morning oh.

So a word has different "dictionary" definition based on the country, tell me something.

Why not paste the section of the Nigerian constitution which relates to treason here, if you truly know what you are talking about?
you are quoting someone who's IQ is lower than a cattle. the rate of madness in sw needs urgent attention
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 11:34am On May 05, 2017
odduduwa:
you are quoting someone who's IQ is lower than a cattle. the rate of madness in sw needs urgent attention

Me I don't like reporting

But baba lalasticlala and egbon myndd44 won't like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by kherington: 11:35am On May 05, 2017
odduduwa:
k
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by ephi123(f): 11:35am On May 05, 2017
odduduwa:

It's the first time I am hearing treason has a "literary definition" and a "Nigerian definition"

I am waiting for him.

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 11:36am On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

It's the first time I am hearing treason has a "literary definition" and a "Nigerian definition"

I am waiting for him.

I dey gidigba sis

Kanu committed treason
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by ephi123(f): 11:37am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

I dey gidigba sis

Kanu committed treason

So basically, you cannot back up or substantiate your claims. That says it all.

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

So basically, you cannot back up or substantiate your claims. That says it all.

the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government.
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by ephi123(f): 11:40am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government.

Okay?

So where exactly did he do that?

Besides, were you not previously claiming the Nigerian constitution definition was different? I can't stand when people shift the goalpost. Stand by your point once you make it.

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

Okay?

Secession is treason
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by ephi123(f): 11:43am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

Secession is treason

Paste the Nigerian constitution section on treason here for all to see. That is the only way you can argue this logically.

Then, we can move on to identifying the differences between what he did and what Scotland did.

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by CarlosTheJackal: 11:44am On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

Okay?

Besides, were you not previously claiming the Nigerian constitution definition was different? I can't stand when people shift the goalpost. Stand by your point once you make it.
You have time to argue with that boy. He ll bring you down to his level and rub you mud all over
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 11:45am On May 05, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
You have time to argue with that boy. He ll bring you down to his level and rub you mud all over

Am a patriot am not enemy of the state
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by KINGOFTHEEAST: 11:45am On May 05, 2017
BossKratos:

Is this not the middle name your parents gave you?

And kindly learn to spell correctly when writing on a public forum so that your parents can finally stop regretting wasting their hard earned money on your education! Ignorance is no more fashionable! It might still be around your fellow aba made jews but not to reasonable members of society!
myndd44 if you don't ban this guy for call someone's parents then nairaland is a huge joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO: Buhari Calls USA United Kingdom Of America / Anambra East APGA Rally: Soludo Vows To Construct Eziagulu Otu-Enugu Otu Road / Court Refuses To Dismiss Terrorism Charges Against Fubara’s COS, Edison Ehie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.