Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms (5497 Views)

Biafra: Buhari Not In ‘mecca’, Nnamdi Kanu Provides ‘pictorial Evidence’ / Fayose Smiling On Arrival At Lagos Court For His Bail Hearing. / Pictorial Evidence Of The Payroll Of One Of The Assasins By KWSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 10:31am On May 05, 2017
Part of the bail terms is he must not be in a gathering more than 10 people

Kanu now knows better that Nigeria is greater than any individual

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by victormartyn(m): 10:31am On May 05, 2017
Ok.

I dedicate my FTC to
1. Usman Austin Okai who was arrested by the Tyrant In Kogi state..
I hope he is released soon.

2. All KSU students, I pray una resume soon.

I love you all

grin grin grin
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 10:33am On May 05, 2017
Pmb proved beyond reasonable doubt that No individual is greater than federal republic of Nigeria

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by Destined2win: 10:33am On May 05, 2017
cheesy

You get time
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by Xway(m): 10:35am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:
Part of the bail terms is he must not be in a gathering more than 10 people

Kanu now knows better that Nigeria is greater than any individual

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Including the camera man

5 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by Mckennedy: 10:36am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:
Pmb proved beyond reasonable doubt that No individual is greater than federal republic of Nigeria

Okoko akpa amu....

9 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by capatainrambo: 10:36am On May 05, 2017
lagendary zombie carry kanu matter for head

last I heard buhari can't even appear in photos anymore. guess what zombies are happy. they want osinbajo to take over but the gambaris would rather put ya all to death

but kanu and his supporters will watch you pummel yourselves. cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by Nobody: 10:36am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

I searched for you on the "Bubu being a vegetable" and you were no where to be found.

I am sure you see Kanu's face while getting off. grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 10:36am On May 05, 2017
Xway:
Including the camera man

[center] grin

Making it 10
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by Splendid235: 10:37am On May 05, 2017
Hahahahaha I laugh u in BIAFRA.Buhari helped to bring the BIAFRA question to the world stage.okpara n'ere oku,osi na ona agba mmanu.

8 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by capatainrambo: 10:37am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

sarki where is pmb?

I heard kyari and co chained him in his bed

9 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 10:37am On May 05, 2017
capatainrambo:
lagendary zombie carry kanu matter for head

last I heard buhari can't even appear in photos anymore.
guess what zombies are happy. they want osinbajo to take over
but the gambaris would rather put ya all to death

but kanu and his supporters will watch you pummel yourselves.
cheesy

Ask kanu he knows better
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 10:39am On May 05, 2017
capatainrambo:
sarki where is pmb?

Baba dey gidigba

Kanu knows the power and might in the president of federal republic of Nigeria

Just ask him

He knows better than anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by capatainrambo: 10:39am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

Ask kanu he knows better
kanu is free walking up and down

you defend bubu from dawn till dusk yet you don't know where he is?
guy you gat buy sense o

11 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by ephi123(f): 10:40am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

Baba dey gidigba

Just ask him

Why are you so obsessed with this guy? Every kanu thread you will be vibrating up and down, now you even create the threads and flood the same thread with comments. You better take it easy.

9 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by capatainrambo: 10:40am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

Baba dey gidigba
Just ask him
we all know where bubu is sarki

he is lying down in one bed

2 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 10:41am On May 05, 2017
Ephi123 what do you see to this situation?
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by capatainrambo: 10:41am On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

Why are you so obsessed with this guy? Every kanu thread you will be vibrating up and down, now you even create the threads and flood the same thread with comments. You better take it easy.
expect nothing less from a bmc cretin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by capatainrambo: 10:42am On May 05, 2017
grin sarrki quote me. lemee beat that evil spirit outta you

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 10:42am On May 05, 2017
capatainrambo:

Baba lalasticlala

Egbon myndd44 come and see kanu is now a law abiding citizen
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by capatainrambo: 10:43am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

Baba lalasticlala

Egbon myndd44 come and see kanu is now a law abiding citizen
I was quotting someone else nd u are here crying lol

5 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 10:44am On May 05, 2017
capatainrambo:
grin sarki quote me. lemee beat that evil spirit of zombie outta you

grin

You are my brother

Kanu wants to bring animosity among us
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by Nobody: 10:44am On May 05, 2017
See where the zombie copied my comment to make a thread.

Shameless things.

https://www.nairaland.com/3776450/nnamdi-kanu-meets-south-east-senators#56156146
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by ephi123(f): 10:44am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:
Ephi123 what do you see to this situation?

What is there to see?

1 Like

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by ephi123(f): 10:45am On May 05, 2017
capatainrambo:

lol. the obsession is becoming way overboard.

5 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by capatainrambo: 10:45am On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

grin

You are my brother

Kanu wants to bring animosity among us
lol sarrki oooo I know my brothers . go and find yours oooo

3 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by DrGoodman: 10:46am On May 05, 2017
This thread is evidence that sarrki has no other God than Nnamdi Kanu grin
Worship your God, sarrki.

11 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by capatainrambo: 10:46am On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

lol. the obsession is becoming way overboard.
I tire. wonderful person I tell you

6 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by capatainrambo: 10:46am On May 05, 2017
DrGoodman:
This thread is evidence that sarrki has no other God than Nnamdi Kanu grin
Worship your God, sarrki.
lolllll

9 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by sarrki(m): 10:46am On May 05, 2017
Am expecting you sister greatgod2012
Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by greatgod2012(f): 10:47am On May 05, 2017
Sarrki, just look at how you're wailing upandan because of Kanu!

Honestly, your case is pathetic, very pathetic....... Lol.....

13 Likes

Re: Pictorial Evidence Kanu Is Keeping To His Bail Terms by Nobody: 10:49am On May 05, 2017
Chetakwanu onye akpola ya iyi maka ndi uwe oji nairaland itinye mmadu na mkporo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu Guber: Leave Ugwuanyi Out Of Your Mischief - Coalition Warns Opposition Fi / Tinubu's Orderly Caught Laughing When Tinubu Was Giving His Entitlement Speech / Tinubu Caught Again On Camera Sleeping At The Flag Of His Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.