Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) (39083 Views)

Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) / Regina Daniels Shows Living Room Of Ned Nwoko, Her Husband (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola And Mercy Aigbe At Owanbe Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 05, 2017
spaggyy:
Disgraceful act

She lacks shame
Very shameless
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Reginna: 2:51pm On May 05, 2017
Wow
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by stanliwise(m): 2:51pm On May 05, 2017
h
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by ednut1(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2017
SmartChoices:

He's NOT a beast.
i hear u, fourth woman leaving him
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by nigeriantrend: 2:53pm On May 05, 2017
Them never swell up your eye reach abi.. No go house
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 05, 2017
ednut1:
i hear u, fourth woman leaving him
And so?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 05, 2017
neutrotoba:

What are these ones saying?

You both are so unwise
Wise man.
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 05, 2017
sisisioge:

Dude where is Asake mi? Biko include am...its legit man grin

And Anike as well as Abeje grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by sisisioge: 3:02pm On May 05, 2017
[sup][/sup]
EgunMogaji:

And Anike as well as Abeje grin

Roger that cool
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef grin grin

Meanwhile while Buhari is attending to service
She is attending to Area F police station to press charges against hubby grin
I think a female corporal someone from North should be the IPO.
Any other person would attach sentiments to the way the matter is to be handled.
At that point, you would be hearing stuffs like in Yorubaland, a woman should bear with words such as the underlisted (copied)

Ìfẹ́-ọkàn mi - desire of my heart
Awẹ́lẹ́wà mi - my exceedingly beautiful woman
O dára bíi egbin - you're good like the zebra
Ọkọ mi - my husband
Olùfẹ́ mi - my (male) lover
Mo ní ìfẹ́ rẹ - I love you
Mo fẹ́ràn (r)ẹ - I like you
Àyànfẹ́ mi - My chosen love
Onítèmi - Owner of mine (my love)
Olówó orí mi - Benefactor of my head (destiny)
Ayọ̀ mi - my joy
Oyin mi - my honey
Ìfẹ́ mi - my love
Iyùn mi - my precious bead
Kò-rí-kò-sùn mi - My one who if I don't see, I don't sleep
Wọlé-wọ̀de mi - My one who I enter the house and enter the public with
Òdòdó mi - my flower
Olùrànlọ́wọ́ mi - my helper
Èjìká tí ò jẹ́ ẹ̀wù ó bọ́ - shoulder that doesn't allow the cloth to fall off
Olórí gbogbo ayé mi tán porongodo - Ruler of my entire world
Àkànkẹ́ - Specially pampered
Àdùkẹ́ - one fought for to pamper
Aládé mi - My owner of the crown (king)
Òpómúléró mi - my pillar which allows the house to stand
Ìdùnnú mi - my happiness
Àkànní - Special possession
Tèmi nìkanṣoṣo - mine alone
Kòṣeéfowórà mi - My priceless one
Ajíkí mi - My one who I greet as soon as I wake
Ajírí mi - My one who I see as soon as I wake
Akẹ́bàjẹ́ tèmi nìkan - The one who I pamper to spoiling
Ọmọ t'ó ṣíngbọnlẹ̀ - One with the desirable shape
Ọlọ́kàn mi - Owner of my heart

But she is Yoruba woman sef grin grin grin

The f^>k is this?

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 05, 2017
These silly people can never keep their family issues to them self's and solve it. What do they want us to do .
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Abuoloje(m): 3:23pm On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
The husband...soon to be ex is probably having some TGIF sex right now wink

Pele!

Mercy felt she snatched a rich guy....the man forgot to say boxing was his hobby grin grin grin

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by ipain: 3:44pm On May 05, 2017
Victornezzar:
Am not surprised......it's from Aunty Linda
She hasn't married nd she's dere digging at other people affairs
I detest her method of blogging.
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by shepherd003: 3:50pm On May 05, 2017
is she going around with her photographer,this might not be serious as we think.
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by abels(m): 4:46pm On May 05, 2017
OUT OF OVER 150MILLION TIS ONE WONT ALLOW SOMBDY TO HEAR WORD
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 05, 2017
But why mercy ! Remember , he father your child whatever you do to him today becomes tomorrow history.
Who say he can't come to you and say sorry?
Remember tiwa savage and her husband public display, and how shameful it was!
No need public sympathy, iron things out quietly ,separation is not the way out.
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by princessayesha(f): 5:49pm On May 05, 2017
Eyya! so she was suffering in silence. U are still very beautiful, go get yourself a good man and spend the rest of your life happy smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by sshalom(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2017
It is well!
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by dangotesmummy: 6:01pm On May 05, 2017
spaggyy:
Disgraceful act

She lacks shame
how? Explain please grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by goldedprince: 6:11pm On May 05, 2017
i hate this olosho pass tboss
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by sandali: 6:13pm On May 05, 2017
Abi she is now tired of 'slaying?'.
Garbage in, Garbage out
At last, she is now doing something serious with her life like attending police station instead of spending all her life at makeover studio, boutique changing room and in front photo flash.

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by miqos03: 7:29pm On May 05, 2017
I hear
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by bewla(m): 8:02pm On May 05, 2017
SmartChoices:

Is this not supposed to be a private affair? So after getting camera men to covere the event Mercy Aigbe refused to make the speech?
We will help her get the divorce she need
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by bibijay123(f): 8:31pm On May 05, 2017
spaggyy:
Disgraceful act

She lacks shame

Why? So she shld die in silence?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Nellybank(m): 1:13am On May 06, 2017
Same here
forMom:
I don't care

2017 is a year of minding my business.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Diamondville(f): 3:33pm On May 08, 2017
timilehin007:
Mercy go and die for your village... High class olosho
High class wife beater
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Diamondville(f): 3:35pm On May 08, 2017
ednut1:
zero sympathy for both of them jor. when u married a man cos of money wetin u expect. recession don dey nak d man hence she no send am again. women never learn, another woman go still marry dat beast
She was rich before marrying him
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Diamondville(f): 3:37pm On May 08, 2017
SmartChoices:
He's NOT a beast.
HE IS A BEAST
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Diamondville(f): 3:40pm On May 08, 2017
goldedprince:
i hate this olosho pass tboss
Who cares
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Diamondville(f): 3:43pm On May 08, 2017
I won't be surprise if the men supporting Gentry are wife-beaters.. SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by ednut1(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2017
Diamondville:
She was rich before marrying him
a mere contract staff in zenith when they met. Rich indeed
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by timilehin007(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2017
Diamondville:
High class wife beater

Onpe why will she be frocking around. That is the least thing I wouldn't tolerate as husband I swear down if she is caught the best bet is to honourably park her things and leave cuz I could do worst even I could kill her. Adultery is what I detest most in marriage couple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gozie Okeke Performs In A Wheelchair As He Thanks His Fans / #bbnaija: Denrele Reacts To Cee-c Saying She Will Slap Khloe / Chris Brown Shares Video Of Nigerians Doing Break Dance In 1959

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.