Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) (38956 Views)

Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) / Regina Daniels Shows Living Room Of Ned Nwoko, Her Husband (Photos) / Odunlade Adekola And Mercy Aigbe At Owanbe Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Diamondville(f): 4:45pm On May 08, 2017
ednut1:
a mere contract staff in zenith when they met. Rich indeed
She was an actress an
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Diamondville(f): 4:49pm On May 08, 2017
timilehin007:

Onpe why will she be frocking. That is the last thing I wouldn't tolerate as husband I swear down if she is caught the best bet is to honourably park her things and leave cuz I could do worst even I could kill her. Adultery is what I detest most in marriage couple
Okay, but where's the proof that she's committing adultery
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by ednut1(m): 5:35pm On May 08, 2017
Diamondville:
She was an actress an
hw much do actresses earn Na d man spoil am with money abeg

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by timilehin007(m): 8:39pm On May 08, 2017
Diamondville:
Okay, but where's the proof that she's committing adultery
I have the proof but until u show the proof that she was beaten by that gently looking harmless bloke
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Diamondville(f): 11:29pm On May 08, 2017
timilehin007:

I have the proof but until u show the proof that she was beaten by that gently looking harmless bloke
The proof is everywhere na
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by timilehin007(m): 11:51pm On May 08, 2017
Diamondville:
The proof is everywhere na
I have looked everywhere and I am still yet to see any proof ma
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by Diamondville(f): 1:03pm On May 09, 2017
timilehin007:
I have looked everywhere and I am still yet to see any proof ma
The husband himself is first proof
Re: Mercy Aigbe At Area F Police Station Without Her Husband (photos) by timilehin007(m): 1:05pm On May 09, 2017
Diamondville:
The husband himself is first proof

How... Am not understanding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odumewu Debbie: Pinki Debbie Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dance / Tacha Dances To Naira Marley's 'Soapy' Song / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Dashing In New Instagram Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.