Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) (32040 Views)

Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service / Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) / FG Extends Tenure Of 2016 Budget Capital Elements Until May 5,2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by topgear(m): 4:43pm On May 05, 2017
AnanseK:

There is So much bitterness in your life that I wonder if you can sleep at night.

Hatred is an illness and can be terminal, please seek help.

And who do i hate?
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by permit(m): 5:06pm On May 05, 2017
Ask minister of lias he s responsible for this 'atomic' lia....
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by aloeman15(m): 5:06pm On May 05, 2017
you sef dey get small self respect na.
shu.
d nation is on life support, u tink we have time to waste on him or u?!
unfortunately the system ties him to the nation's wellbeing.
so wen we show concern about all the antics being played out in govt stop insulting us with your 'wailers' chant.
stop acting like a mad dog that chases everyone about, k?
sarrki:

E enter am again
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by josieboy: 5:09pm On May 05, 2017
topgear:
Nonsense

Imagine the cover up...

Why must he appear in the midst of muslims(aka cabals)

Because its prerecorded...

Why didnt dey have a video of when he met the AGF nd GMD NNPC?? .. Stupid liars...

I weep for this country.

See how he is about falling down. He is not fit to govern nigeria. It's very clear. He looks as if he is been forced to walk down. Am sure everybody there is covering for him.

This are the cabals his wife talked about..
Taking over his govt.

Any Nigerian who can view this video and say "sai baba" wud die in poverty.

Thats how when he came from london treatment he landed in kaduna as if abuja airport wasnt running then.
FRAUD

It is very sad

SAI BABA
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Kebreal92(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2017
topgear:

I pity you
PITY BIAFRAUDS AND NNAMDI COWNU
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Organs(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2017
topgear:

Why didn't they show him in office

Why jumat?

Mumu raise to power infiniti, jumat is a public event, office can be private why must it be what you want to see? mumu, also, Yes Abuja Airport was closed then check your records before posting nonsense, he is Sick, he is not denying that, even the WIFE said it and she also said he is not as sick as people are thinking, but he is sick, he wrote NA that he is still recovering and that sometimes Osibanjo will represent him. He is your presido and Commander in Chief, go and cry on idiotic GEJ that messed the country up so much so that all we remembered was Buhari's honesty in mid 80's. If GEJ had done well, trust me, Buhari will not even have the nerve to come forward.
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by aloeman15(m): 5:13pm On May 05, 2017
if you were an illiterate your opinion would make sense.
but I just hope you're being deliberately obtuse, otherwise you might influence less susceptible people to your dangerous mindset.
jogojogo:

The "we" does not include you if you did not vote for him please. We that actually voted for him are not complaining in any way. Ok?
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 05, 2017
Good!

No escuse then as the President must now chair FEC meeting next week!
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Princewell2012(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2017
comshots:
Democracy day is may 29.His speech at the national stadium will reveal his fitness.

Before then he would have traveled out of the country for medical reasons, in other to cover it up. So the vp can do the talking. Just watch and see.
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Iamwrath: 5:45pm On May 05, 2017
What is this one saying
Raziii:
you are using the death of 3m ppl to shade the one you accused of being bitter and wicked. Cant you see the connection? You are just like him. WIcked! You guys have allowed politics mess up your minds. Too bad.
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by topgear(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2017
Organs:

Mumu raise to power infiniti, jumat is a public event, office can be private why must it be what you want to see? mumu, also, Yes Abuja Airport was closed then check your records before posting nonsense, he is Sick, he is not denying that, even the WIFE said it and she also said he is not as sick as people are thinking, but he is sick, he wrote NA that he is still recovering and that sometimes Osibanjo will represent him. He is your presido and Commander in Chief, go and cry on idiotic GEJ that messed the country up so much so that all we remembered was Buhari's honesty in mid 80's. If GEJ had done well, trust me, Buhari will not even have the nerve to come forward.

Goat raise to the power of infinity. Office is official. Not personal, Goat the airport was running. Goat he is not healthy. Goat he is not fit to run a country. Goat cabals are taking over. Goat even his wife can attest to that. Goat get sense..
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Iamwrath: 5:49pm On May 05, 2017
It's either you are topdgear or you mistakingly sent this mention to me , i have no beef with you bro , you have been tackling the children of bitter generation, just like me , i don't think you meant to say this to me , so look at your mentions again and read my posts
deomelo:

Look at this joker, where is 17 seconds and who is arguing with you about seconds, I quoted your silliness so learn how to read and comprehend instead of spending your days and night eating and breathing hatred and bitterness on the internet.

Even if God forbid the man steps down tomorrow, it's still going to be the same hatred and bitterness for the next man because this is all ou people do regardless and this is what you have been doing since 1960 and you are still at square one with the same hatred and bitterness.
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by xelly: 5:50pm On May 05, 2017
Any evidence to show that it is today's video?
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Lepkacious: 6:25pm On May 05, 2017
@sarrki,u jst carry this buhari mata for head lyk gala,i knw even u that is alwaz @ d opposite haven't​ gotten anytin from this administration.. yet,when u see black u call it white.sorry ooo.....BUT jst said my mind

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Lepkacious: 6:30pm On May 05, 2017
Organs:

desperate power seekers will continue to die on seat,so stp showing your stupidity online
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:03am On May 06, 2017
TippyTop:
Blink and you'd miss the video, just 17 seconds long.

Anyway long enough for me to conclude Buhari is fighting for dear life.

LOL you expect him to be dancing shoki for one hour like GEJ? Wailers will always wail..
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:03am On May 06, 2017
SmartChoices:
sad
Old video.

Yes that was 2003 video..
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:04am On May 06, 2017
topgear:
Nonsense

Imagine the cover up...

Why must he appear in the midst of muslims(aka cabals)

Because its prerecorded...

Why didnt dey have a video of when he met the AGF nd GMD NNPC?? .. Stupid liars...

I weep for this country.

See how he is about falling down. He is not fit to govern nigeria. It's very clear. He looks as if he is been forced to walk down. Am sure everybody there is covering for him.

This are the cabals his wife talked about..
Taking over his govt.

Any Nigerian who can view this video and say "sai baba" wud die in poverty.

Thats how when he came from london treatment he landed in kaduna as if abuja airport wasnt running then.
FRAUD

It is very sad

Sorry no one will charge you for jumping inside lagoon as it's free.. Make sure you go at night maybe around 7pm.
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:05am On May 06, 2017
sarrki:
Sai baba

Sai buhari

May you live longer than your enemies

Amin ooo enemy will always wail hahaha..
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:06am On May 06, 2017
Edu3Again:
SO HE CAN ATTEND MOSQUE BUT NOT MEETINGS.

THESE ARE LIES!

Prayer above everything..
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:06am On May 06, 2017
propertydeyng:

We are not foolish. Why darken room?

LOL they should have lighten up the room abi?
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:07am On May 06, 2017
ednut1:
just resign abeg and rest.

Sorry he won't resign and you can set yourself ablaze in protest..
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:08am On May 06, 2017
tommykiwi:
Make Baba address Nigerians, no be to dey shake hands with his fellow Mallams. Baba say hey to Nigerians !

Adress Nigeria for wetin abeg?
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Edu3Again: 12:12am On May 06, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Prayer above everything..
But Allah never healed anybody.
Jesus heals never Allah
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:12am On May 06, 2017
A7:
Oh what a terrific sight.

The man hardly bear his weight, anytime he moves he pauses, trembles, and struggle to grasp his breath. His tone is also inaudible, the NSA have to move very closely placing his ear right before Gmb's mouth, and then interpret what he says.

The sad part was when Gmb pleaded with the Nsa to help him blink his eyes.

What a pained wailer, Show us picture of your father or anyone in yourself same age as Buhari..
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:13am On May 06, 2017
manchester1:
buhari prefers going for jumat to fec meeting

His Vice can handle any meeting, But nobody can pray his prayers for him..
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:14am On May 06, 2017
Fulmigati:
A 17 secs vid? You BMCs morons must think we all are as dumb as the people who elected Buhari.

Oh.. you want PMB to stand and video for 2hours? OMG some people naturally daft, Even the person that video him might do it secretly without Buhari knowledge..
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by deomelo: 12:23am On May 06, 2017
Iamwrath:
It's either you are topdgear or you mistakingly sent this mention to me , i have no beef with you bro , you have been tackling the children of bitter generation, just like me , i don't think you meant to say this to me , so look at your mentions again and read my posts

That was a mistake and misquote. Apologies.

DELETED.
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:55am On May 06, 2017
Edu3Again:

But Allah never healed anybody.
Jesus heals never Allah

Well i am a Muslim and have been falling sick and getting better so all thanks to Almighty Allah..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Appoints Chinda As Senior Special Assistant On Land, Urban Planning / Safe Corridor Initiative: 800 Repentant Boko Haram Insurgents Granted Amnesty / Usman Bugaje: "Nigeria's Oil Belongs To The North" (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.