Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) (32066 Views)

Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service / Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) / FG Extends Tenure Of 2016 Budget Capital Elements Until May 5,2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by GeneralOjukwu: 2:55pm On May 05, 2017
LOL ....the imam would be instructed to use extremely SHORT verses grin grin grin

otherwise...DSS would instruct him to meet them back at the office

Imam be like...

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Memphis357(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2017
Dead men don't bite.....
BMC, una try but we ain't buying this sh*t!!!
Continue to Rest in pieces, Muhammadu Buhari

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Abbeyme: 2:55pm On May 05, 2017
Hmmm...

topgear:
Nonsense

Imagine the cover up...

Why must he appear in the midst of muslims(aka cabals)

Because its prerecorded...

Why didnt dey have a video of when he met the AGF nd GMD NNPC?? .. Stupid liars...

I weep for this country.

See how he is about falling down. He is not fit to govern nigeria. It's very clear. He looks as if he is been forced to walk down. Am sure everybody there is covering for him.

This are the cabals his wife talked about..
Taking over his govt.

Any Nigerian who can view this video and say "sai baba" wud die in poverty.

It is very sad

You can't believe anything, I guess

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Victornezzar: 2:55pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:
Based on logistics baba is back

Enemies of state over to you

For proper wailing
Old video
Y dd dey edit it

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by efilefun(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2017
its a lie he was not at the jumat.... Waliers
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by topgear(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

E enter am again
y

I pity you.
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by mickey70(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2017
Some section of Nigeria.has evil mind and they open their ear and mind to hear bad news about their fellow human being they should keep on dreaming

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:57pm On May 05, 2017
my goodness why us this fool not dead ,I ll start smoking and drinking alcohol when this mugu kick JP tank
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by enemyofprogress: 2:57pm On May 05, 2017
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Iamwrath: 2:57pm On May 05, 2017
SmartChoices:
sad
Old video.

oLD Memory needs replacement
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 05, 2017
Iamwrath:

oLD Memory needs replacement
You 2mb brain memory bah?
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by anonymuz(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

For proper wailing
why are you dogmatic?
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Iamwrath: 2:59pm On May 05, 2017
Nnaa eeeeh,, Chineeeeke

Please use anti virus to prevent PC Brain infection next time

He appeared among muslims on Jumat , as if Jumat is a sunday survice

sarrki come and carry your broda
topgear:
Nonsense

Imagine the cover up...

Why didnt dey have a video of when he met the AGF nd GMD NNPC?? .. Stupid liars...

I weep for this country.

See how he is about falling down. He is not fit to govern nigeria. It's very clear. He looks as if he is been forced to walk down. Am sure everybody there is covering for him.

Taking over his govt.

It is very sad

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by deomelo: 2:59pm On May 05, 2017
topgear:
Nonsense

Imagine the cover up...

I weep for this country.

Taking over his govt.

It is very sad

Igbos sabi cry sha. grin

Den don take hatred, anger and bitterness swear for you people.. grin

Carrying so much hate and bitterness around your shoulder is a sad burden and I can not help but feel sorry for many of you. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by ephi123(f): 2:59pm On May 05, 2017
Jumat service is the only thing this President is capable of attending?

How did Nigeria end up with such jokers?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by emekaRaj(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:
cry

The thing confuse am

I swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by VirginFinder: 3:00pm On May 05, 2017
PMB is so invincible!

Damn!!
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Iamwrath: 3:00pm On May 05, 2017
hehehehehe, na dem type dey shout video of EFCC recovery , when dem see video dem still talk say na planted evidence , no dey waste time untop these no dogooers dem no worth am
sarrki:

Doubting Thomas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by propertydeyng: 3:01pm On May 05, 2017
Foolish people just uploaded 17 secs distorted video with poor quality just to feed over 200 millions Nigeria. The video reminds me of when Ghadaffi was running away from been captured by the rebels.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by fiizznation: 3:01pm On May 05, 2017
God is answering our prayers. Quick recovery Mr president

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by topgear(m): 3:01pm On May 05, 2017
Iamwrath:
Nnaa eeeeh,, Chineeeeke

Why didn't they show him in office

Why jumat?

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Iamwrath: 3:02pm On May 05, 2017
efilefun:
its a lie he was not at the jumat.... Waliers (2017)

Fixed, na so dem be .............

same way efcc has been planting video evidence up an down

same way Aisha Buhari is wanted in USA

Those people are Eleriibu people , don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 05, 2017
Democracy day is may 29.His speech at the national stadium will reveal his fitness.
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by topgear(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2017
deomelo:

Igbos sabi cry sha. grin

Den don take hatred, anger and bitterness swear for you people.. grin

Am not ipob??

Just a simple nigerian with sense unlike you with nothing..

You havnt seen your president for so long and the only time you see him is in his Muslim prayers..
With fellow Muslims..

I PITY YOU

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Iamwrath: 3:04pm On May 05, 2017
I didn't realize 2mb still exists , is it aba made ? you people can clone anything grin
SmartChoices:

You 2mb brain memory bah?
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by sarrki(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2017
Iamwrath:
Nnaa eeeeh,, Chineeeeke

No mind am my brother

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by MaziOmenuko: 3:04pm On May 05, 2017
I can see disappointment and resentment in here especially from peeps that wish death on another person. Asking for better camera quality as if they are involving freedom of information bill. Some are even saying it's old videos after shouting Photoshop in the previous thread.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by deomelo: 3:04pm On May 05, 2017
topgear:

Why didn't they show him in office

Why jumat?

Even if they did, na to ask again why den no do this and that.

The only thing driving your collective cynism is hatred, anger and bitterness. PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by onyii255(m): 3:05pm On May 05, 2017
So our dear president is too weak to attend the weekly FEC meeting, but he is strong enough to attend the jumat service abii??

Wehdone...
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by hollywater: 3:05pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

For proper wailing
Stop using base on logistics for such yeye issues. Base on logistics is so expensive.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Kebreal92(m): 3:05pm On May 05, 2017
topgear:
Nonsense

Imagine the cover up...

I weep for this country.

Taking over his govt.

Thats how when he came from london treatment he landed in kaduna as if abuja airport wasnt running then.
FRAUD

It is very sad
Wail Me a River....
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Rilwayne001: 3:05pm On May 05, 2017
Demented Vegetable lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Students Rioted In Lagos In 1971 Over The Death Of 2 Demonstrators (Throwback) / This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles / I'm Not Afraid Of Buhari Government- Ifeanyi Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.