Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) (32073 Views)

Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service / Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) / FG Extends Tenure Of 2016 Budget Capital Elements Until May 5,2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Iamwrath: 3:06pm On May 05, 2017
Instead of ranting , Go to Aso Villa, they give visitor's permit , go with a reputable organization, you will see Buhari live

Buhari is alive and well , deal with it and i am sure if you knew people who know people in very high places , apart from aba made propaganda and liepod information plus FayoFraud / FFKFra's rantings online , you would be able to understand better
topgear:

Why didn't they show him in office

Why jumat?

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by jogojogo: 3:07pm On May 05, 2017
TippyTop:
Blink and you'd miss the video, just 17 seconds long.

Anyway long enough for me to conclude Buhari is fighting for dear life.

Post your own video with eveidence that you are healthier than my President (PMB), then we proceed from there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by aflame100(m): 3:07pm On May 05, 2017
neutrotoba:
I'm 102% sure this is an old video.

I suspect the worst has happened already.
confirmed old video. any person that believe this trash can as well believe my grandmother died Virgil.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by sarrki(m): 3:07pm On May 05, 2017
Victornezzar:

Old video
Y dd dey edit it
Quote me if your father is a bastard

E pain am
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Iamwrath: 3:07pm On May 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
sarrki:

No mind am my brother

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by topgear(m): 3:07pm On May 05, 2017
deomelo:

Even if they did, na to ask again why den no do this and that.

The only thing driving your collective cynism is hatred, anger and bitterness. PERIOD.

I pity you. You are the reason why nigeria won't move forward.. Peaple like you
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by deomelo: 3:07pm On May 05, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
I can see disappointment and resentment on here especially from peeps that which death on another person

Because sadness and sorrow are all they know, all they eat and breath.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by blackboy(m): 3:07pm On May 05, 2017
This video don't help matters not the presidents case. This just confirms the rumours that the president is not feeling fine. Watch the video closely , watch Mr Presidents walk, its like he is about to stumble if not careful.

The President can survive this. I guess its for him to come out to seek for help. Yaraudua (RIP) hid his and didnt help him. I'm sure men of God and even local herbs can help him.

The doctors from the UK are they in the country? He should take very good care of himself. This video says he really needs help. Sickness is not funny. This is not about old age.

The truth might never come out. The truth about Yaradua has still not come out? They got pastors to visit him to convince nigerians he was alive and well but till today we dont know what they saw or what really happened.

A friend told me Yaradua was dead before May 5 but was presented as alive to Nigerians. This is Nigeria , the truth is hard to find due to poor systems in place.

PMB get treatment . Me I like work pass anyone but the time sickness knock me . I quickly left the work and took necessary but unwanted treatment but it paid off.

Baba no force yourself, since then I have worked in 3 diff companies. You might be old but don't mean you cant live longer
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by sarrki(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2017
Victornezzar:

Old video
Y dd dey edit it
Quote me if your father is a bastard

Just pray make baba myndd44 no see this
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Victornezzar: 3:08pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

E pain am

Mr man dats an old video
believe it or leave it

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by greatjoshy(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2017
hmmm foul play some where
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Victornezzar: 3:09pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:

Just pray make baba myndd44 no see this
Lol
make i modify am
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by topgear(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2017
Iamwrath:
Instead of ranting , Go to Aso Villa, they give visitor's permit , go with a reputable organization, you will see Buhari live

Buhari is alive and well , deal with it and i am sure if you knew people who know people in very high places , apart from aba made propaganda and liepod information plus FayoFraud / FFKFra's rantings online , you would be able to understand better

I pity you. Your president is alive and every body is saying he is very sick and u see hin for 5 seconds and you are happy. You will suffer in poverty
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by amazon14: 3:09pm On May 05, 2017
Fear north.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by topgear(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2017
Kebreal92:

Wail Me a River....

I pity you
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by deomelo: 3:11pm On May 05, 2017
topgear:

I pity you. You are the reason why nigeria won't move forward.. Peaple like you

Don't pity me abeg, send your pity to yourself and your bitter, sad, angry and bitter brothers rejoicing over another man's alleged illness. grin

You reap what you sow just like you've been reaping the rewards for your hatred and bitterness for decades. grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by MaziOmenuko: 3:11pm On May 05, 2017
deomelo:

Because sadness and sorrow are all they know, all they eat and breath.

Its quite unfortunate, yet they attend church meetings and pray for goodness and mercy to follow them all the days of their pathetic life!

Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by duketerry22(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2017
The desperation to confuse Nigerians has begun again when he was in London it was one story after another now whether this is an old video or not the truth of the matter is this man needs to go and rest he is slowly fading away and the cabals that have refused him going outside for treatment and were ready to fly the doctors into the country owing to the fear of losing political influence should osibanjo take over are only worsening the case by themselves and for themselves...

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Goke7: 3:12pm On May 05, 2017
these cameo appearances though!

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by AVISENNA: 3:13pm On May 05, 2017
This is an old video.almost 2 months old.He doesn't look like this

3 Likes

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by blaqroy: 3:14pm On May 05, 2017
You cannot convince me
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by MaziOmenuko: 3:14pm On May 05, 2017
AVISENNA:
This is an old video.almost 2 months old.He doesn't look like this

Are you this pained? You lot were shouting photoshop when you saw the pix. Now its old video. Pathetic bunch of lowlifes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Iamwrath: 3:14pm On May 05, 2017
LOL, i didn't realize your daily bread comes from Buhari and cabal

Earlier you said 17 seconds, now it's 5 seconds, My Nna bros , even if it's 2 seconds, he belleful me

Thank you for your pain and sorry , no be me cause am

topgear:

I pity you. Your president is alive and every body is saying he is very sick and u see hin for 5 seconds and you are happy. You will suffer in poverty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by deomelo: 3:16pm On May 05, 2017
topgear:

So what he is sick? So, seeing the man for 5 seconds brings you sadness and sorrow instead of happiness?

We should be glad and happy like you people because another man is ill?

You people are just too evil and mean spirited.

This is what you get when you raise your kids with bitterness and hatred grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by denko(m): 3:16pm On May 05, 2017
BUHARI DEATH CANNOT CAUSE WAR MR MAN
Koreslee:
May your days be long cos I don't want war in my dear country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by illyg: 3:16pm On May 05, 2017
Worship is more important than your so called fec meeting. you can be represented in fec meeting but u cant be represented in mosque or church.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Iamwrath: 3:18pm On May 05, 2017
How can you remind him of the pains of his fore fathers and the 3M that got buchered ?

You are wicked

common , let the boy be bitter, ndo ... leave am , dem no dey ever learn

Same set of people argue say all the Photo for UK na foroshop say buhari don murd

FayoFraud even sweet their mind small, he talk say all those pictures na Hotel for Nigeria

Dem no expect make Buhari come and na so he go be

Dem yeye pass dung , dem mumu pass shiiiit make dem remain bitter abeg

Ko Kan'aye
deomelo:

Don't pity me abeg, send your pity to yourself and your bitter, sad, angry and bitter brothers rejoicing over another man's alleged illness. grin

You reap what you sow just like you've been reaping the rewards for your hatred and bitterness for decades. grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by deomelo: 3:19pm On May 05, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Its quite unfortunate, yet they attend church meetings and pray for goodness and mercy to follow them all the days of their pathetic life!

Pathetic!

To tell you the truth, I actually feel sorry for them because this is what many of their parents passed down to them so this is all they have in form of social and communal interactions with other people and perceived enemies.

When you raise kids with hatred and bitterness, this is the result.
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by topgear(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2017
deomelo:

Continue believing in buhari

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by adekunleme(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2017
but maka why...? why APC people dey deceive dem sef with old picture and old video. u can't be fooling odas and still be fooling ursef at d same time. #IRANU#
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by hushp: 3:22pm On May 05, 2017
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by deomelo: 3:24pm On May 05, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday / Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ / 2023: Elements In The Villa Want Us To Lose The Elections - El-Rufai (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.