Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) (32074 Views)

Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service / Buhari, Daura And Magu At Jumat Service In Aso Rock (Photos) / FG Extends Tenure Of 2016 Budget Capital Elements Until May 5,2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by deomelo: 3:27pm On May 05, 2017
topgear:
Continue believing in buhari

Who and what I believe is not the point, the point is how the man being alive is tormenting your existence and making you sad and unhappy.

Deal with the hate, bitterness, and anger in your heart because it's bad for your health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by onatisi(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2017
Even from the way he is walking it is very obvious he was just forcing himself.
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Coolgent(m): 3:30pm On May 05, 2017
topgear:
Nonsense

Imagine the cover up...

Why must he appear in the midst of muslims(aka cabals)

Because its prerecorded...

Why didnt dey have a video of when he met the AGF nd GMD NNPC?? .. Stupid liars...

I weep for this country.

See how he is about falling down. He is not fit to govern nigeria. It's very clear. He looks as if he is been forced to walk down. Am sure everybody there is covering for him.

This are the cabals his wife talked about..
Taking over his govt.

Any Nigerian who can view this video and say "sai baba" wud die in poverty.

Thats how when he came from london treatment he landed in kaduna as if abuja airport wasnt running then.
FRAUD

It is very sad
Bros u need brain transplant o
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by fortune1968: 3:32pm On May 05, 2017
iyke926:
He ruined Nigeria. embarassed
Maybe Ojukwu ruined you and your cohorts .
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by denko(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2017
It is hate that kept Buhari in that state, He came for revenge and nature kept him in prison.
deomelo:

Who and what I believe is not the point, the point is how the man being alive is tormenting your existence and making you sad and unhappy.

Deal with the hate, bitterness, and anger in your heart because it's bad for your health.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by dami2boi(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:
Based on logistics baba is back

Enemies of state over to you

For proper wailing
Based on the logistics seen, the video sum it up
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by saintmark88(m): 3:35pm On May 05, 2017
ephi123:
Jumat service is the only thing this President is capable of attending?

How did Nigeria end up with such jokers?

Nigerians u pple r funny, what do u pple want, the man has not hidden his status that he isn't sick, he said so. He went to London u pple complained that y is he seeking med attention abroad, y not here n nigerian.some even said he is dead,.he came back, deteriorated, brother medical doctors from abroad, same pple still said, y is he not travelling abroad for treatment so he can handover to his vice constitutionally, its because cabals have held him captive.The man is sick, I tink he needs our well wishes and prayers to get better.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Neddstark: 3:38pm On May 05, 2017
propertydeyng:

We are not foolish. Why darken room?

Why not post a video of your father, lets compare his health status to Buhari's

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by ephi123(f): 3:40pm On May 05, 2017
saintmark88:

Nigerians u pple r funny, what do u pple want, the man has not hidden his status that he isn't sick, he said so. He went to London u pple complained that y is he seeking med attention abroad, y not here n nigerian.some even said he is dead,.he came back, deteriorated, brother medical doctors from abroad, same pple still said, y is he not travelling abroad for treatment so he can handover to his vice constitutionally, its because cabals have held him captive.The man is sick, I tink he needs our well wishes and prayers to get better.

I am definitely not one of those asking him to travel abroad, he must stay here in this country AND perform his duties. That is what he contested for and that is what he must be made to deliver. No more, no less. We didn't vote him to be attending jumat service, we voted him to perform.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by topgear(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2017
Coolgent:

Bros u need brain transplant o

You need prayers
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by deomelo: 3:42pm On May 05, 2017
denko:
It is hate that kept Buhari in that state, He came for revenge and nature kept him in prison.

Stop narrating what you saw in the mirror this morning because we know many of you were raised with hatred and bitterness and this is what you project against other Nigerians.

If seeing another man alive is killing and destroying your soul, then maybe you should start questioning your own state of mind and existence.
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by jogojogo: 3:44pm On May 05, 2017
Memphis357:
Dead men don't bite.....
BMC, una try but we ain't buying this sh*t!!!
Continue to Rest in pieces, Muhammadu Buhari

And the dead is even more honorable, presitigious and popular than your entire clan.......
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by jogojogo: 3:51pm On May 05, 2017
aflame100:
confirmed old video. any person that believe this trash can as well believe my grandmother died Virgil.

I believe this video but I also know that your grand mother did not died a virgin because I learnt from my history class she was disvirgined at the age of two (2).
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by jogojogo: 3:53pm On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

I am definitely not one of those asking him to travel abroad, he must stay here in this country AND perform his duties. That is what he contested for and that is what he must be made to deliver. No more, no less. We didn't vote him to be attending jumat service, we voted him to perform.

Did you vote for him or the deposed one?
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by ephi123(f): 3:56pm On May 05, 2017
jogojogo:

Did you vote for him or the deposed one?

So when people use "we" in such context, you don't realize that means Nigerians as a collective group?

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by martinif: 3:59pm On May 05, 2017
if it is Nigeria Labour congress, they will say no work no pay. the President has not been working, yet he is collecting jumbo pay. na waooo
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by jogojogo: 4:08pm On May 05, 2017
ephi123:

So when people use "we" in such context, you don't realize that means Nigerians as a collective group?

The "we" does not include you if you did not vote for him please. We that actually voted for him are not complaining in any way. Ok?
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Biodun556(m): 4:10pm On May 05, 2017
AlhamduliLAH!
May God continue to bless you with sound health.
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by godquality: 4:13pm On May 05, 2017
No way in earth is this guy healthy. I feel sorry for him really. He should just resign and let the vice take over. Or will he not be entitled to his pension if he resigns?
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:16pm On May 05, 2017
...looking at the pictures PMB is seriously ill and needs lots of rest as he has lost so much weight.

...if he can't continue he should simply resign for another person to take over.
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by ephi123(f): 4:17pm On May 05, 2017
jogojogo:

The "we" does not include you if you did not vote for him please. We that actually voted for him are not complaining in any way. Ok?

Cry me a river. He is elected to govern the country, not those who voted for him. So you can't comprehend this simple fact?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by glossy6(f): 4:19pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:
cry
The thing confuse am
e-rat kwantinue
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by prettyprecy(f): 4:19pm On May 05, 2017
sarrki:
Based on logistics baba is back

Enemies of state over to you

For proper wailing
Arindin..the video shows that he is really sick and unfit to rule.
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by sarrki(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2017
prettyprecy:

Arindin..the video shows that he is really sick and unfit to rule.

This is a respected forum

We are cultured here
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by glossy6(f): 4:24pm On May 05, 2017
jogojogo:

I believe this video but I also know that your grand mother did not died a virgin because I learnt from my history class she was disvirgined at the age of two (2).

shut that anus you call mouth
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by SillyMods: 4:28pm On May 05, 2017
neutrotoba:
I'm 102% sure this is an old video.

I suspect the worst has happened already.
Bring the original old version.
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Memphis357(m): 4:34pm On May 05, 2017
jogojogo:

And the dead is even more honorable, presitigious and popular than your entire clan.......
They will rule over your entire clan from the grave.
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by neutrotoba(m): 4:34pm On May 05, 2017
SillyMods:

Bring the original old version.

You're staring at it my friend
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by neutrotoba(m): 4:35pm On May 05, 2017
glossy6:

shut that anus you call mouth

Thank you jare
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by Raziii(m): 4:35pm On May 05, 2017
Iamwrath:
How can you remind him of the pains of his fore fathers and the 3M that got buchered ?

You are wicked

common , let the boy be bitter, ndo ... leave am , dem no dey ever learn

Same set of people argue say all the Photo for UK na foroshop say buhari don murd

FayoFraud even sweet their mind small, he talk say all those pictures na Hotel for Nigeria

Dem no expect make Buhari come and na so he go be

Dem yeye pass dung , dem mumu pass shiiiit make dem remain bitter abeg

Ko Kan'aye
you are using the death of 3m ppl to shade the one you accused of being bitter and wicked. Cant you see the connection? You are just like him. WIcked! You guys have allowed politics mess up your minds. Too bad.
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by nedu666: 4:37pm On May 05, 2017
sai baba
sai nigeria
wailers can jump into lagoon
afonjas pretending to support baba while praying for his demise can go and die
after baba is atiku or el rufai
osinbanjo can be appointed as vp. he is a faithful loyal and hardworking servant.
anybody that quotes me is fool
Re: Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) by AnanseK(m): 4:42pm On May 05, 2017
topgear:
Nonsense

Imagine the cover up...

Why must he appear in the midst of muslims(aka cabals)

Because its prerecorded...

Why didnt dey have a video of when he met the AGF nd GMD NNPC?? .. Stupid liars...

I weep for this country.

See how he is about falling down. He is not fit to govern nigeria. It's very clear. He looks as if he is been forced to walk down. Am sure everybody there is covering for him.

This are the cabals his wife talked about..
Taking over his govt.

Any Nigerian who can view this video and say "sai baba" wud die in poverty.

Thats how when he came from london treatment he landed in kaduna as if abuja airport wasnt running then.
FRAUD

It is very sad

There is So much bitterness in your life that I wonder if you can sleep at night.

Hatred is an illness and can be terminal, please seek help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Elements In The Villa Want Us To Lose The Elections - El-Rufai (Video) / LASTMA Official, Who Slumped On Traffic Duty, Dies (photo) / $16b Power Projects By Obasanjo: Fact-Sheet $16B Appropriated, $13.5b Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.