Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

This Is What Happens When You Are Busy Working Hard To Make Your Family Better - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happens When You Are Busy Working Hard To Make Your Family Better (442 Views)

When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women - Romance - / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When You Are Busy Working Hard To Make Your Family Better by Flashmove: 4:44pm On May 05, 2017
This picture reminds me about my life. We were from poor family then, I was working hard to make my family better , but my brothers and sister were busy getting married and having kids.

When we go out they will all hang with their wives and i will look odd as if am a houseboy to you.

(1) (Reply)

Girls That Are Always On Phone Calls. / The Standards Of Good (kind) People And Bad (evil) People / How To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.