Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? (61938 Views)

Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Admissionclass: 12:14am On Mar 29, 2020
When a girl you like starts playing hard to get, what should you do especially when she is showing subtle signs she likes you, leaving you confused.

Should one continue to chase her till she accepts or move on?

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by CoronaVirusPro: 12:15am On Mar 29, 2020
Go and toast her mother

347 Likes 16 Shares

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Odion2016(m): 12:18am On Mar 29, 2020
Leave her the f alone

437 Likes 20 Shares

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Renaa(f): 12:23am On Mar 29, 2020
You can't possibly chase her forever. If she's really interested she won't keep you moving in circles.

Although we like shakara, but when we see what we like we try not to lose it to someone else

429 Likes 24 Shares

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Benzgang: 12:25am On Mar 29, 2020
Start asking her about her friend and put more interest towards the said friend,while acting like you don't care no more about her.
She'll start to wonder what the friend has that she lacks and will want to come closer to find out.
There and then my friend,you've got the chicken at your disposal.
They always lose their minds when you do this.
I call my ex all the time to ask after her friend whenever I'm bored and feel like making someone angry grin

789 Likes 72 Shares

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by internationalman(m): 12:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Begin to pay less attention and watch her play easy to fvck

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by ibkayee(f): 1:00am On Mar 29, 2020
Ignore her and she'll propose to you within a week

165 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by pepemendy(m): 1:25am On Mar 29, 2020
Admissionclass:
when a girl you like starts playing hard to what should you do especially when she is showing subtle signs she likes you leaving you confused.
should one continue to chase her till she accepts or move on.
you leave her Tf alone and move on, she'd stylishly find her way back if she's interested in the first place.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:28am On Mar 29, 2020
How is she 'playing hard to get?' What are the things she's doing?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 29, 2020
use money to toast her..maybe she go gree

12 Likes

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:34am On Mar 29, 2020
Benzgang:
Start asking her about her friend and put more interest towards the said friend,while acting like you don't care no more about her.
She'll start to wonder what the friend has that she lacks and will want to come closer to find out.
There and then my friend,you've got the chicken at your disposal.
They always lose their minds when you do this.
I call my ex all the time to ask after her friend whenever I'm bored and feel like making someone angry grin

If it's a girl you really like, don't try it, it's better to just leave her, she's instead going to see you as an asshole rather than being jealous

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:35am On Mar 29, 2020
ibkayee:

Motigbo o

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Benzgang: 1:38am On Mar 29, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

If it's a girl you really like, don't try it, it's better to just leave her, she's instead going to see you as an asshole rather than being jealous
She will always offer to talk first and not just assume you're an asshole.
That's when you tell her you can't sign up for all that drama and went for another option.
Then they can come to a truce.
But if she's the type that assumes,then it's a good thing she leaves early before she gives the op heart attack in future.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Benzgang: 1:39am On Mar 29, 2020
ibkayee:
Not true.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:40am On Mar 29, 2020
I think you have been begging her to be your gf instead of wooing her, why don't you just flirt with her, she could find it fun

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:41am On Mar 29, 2020
Benzgang:
She will always offer to talk first and not just assume you're an asshole.
That's when you tell her you can't sign up for all that drama and went for another option.
Then they can come to a truce.
But if she's the type that assumes,then it's a good thing she leaves early before she gives the op heart attack in future.

Toor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by CoronaVirusPros: 1:41am On Mar 29, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
Go and toast her mother
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by ibkayee(f): 1:42am On Mar 29, 2020
Benzgang:
Not true.
Yeah probably not lol I'm just joking, but ignoring her would probably pique her interest in some way

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Benzgang: 1:44am On Mar 29, 2020
ibkayee:

Yeah probably not lol I'm just joking, but ignoring her would probably pique her interest in some way
Yes might make him more mysterious and fun,yes.
But no one has that kind of patience to chyke a girl for 2 years,cos it's definitely going to take long.
No woman likes to lose a potential interest,none!
The moment you start drifting away,she gets her shit together instantly.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by ibkayee(f): 1:53am On Mar 29, 2020
Benzgang:
Yes might make him more mysterious and fun,yes.
But no one has that kind of patience to chyke a girl for 2 years,cos it's definitely going to take long.
No woman likes to lose a potential interest,none!
The moment you start drifting away,she gets her shit together instantly.
Hiohiohio you'd be surprised cheesy

Jokes aside, yeah you're probably right

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Benzgang: 1:55am On Mar 29, 2020
ibkayee:

Hiohiohio you'd be surprised cheesy

Jokes aside, yeah you're probably right
clarify me.
Oh well,que sera sera las las...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by ibkayee(f): 2:03am On Mar 29, 2020
Benzgang:
clarify me.
Oh well,que sera sera las las...
You said no one has the patience to be chyking a girl for 2 years, I know of guys who have chased girls for long periods of time. But I got the point you were making

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Benzgang: 2:07am On Mar 29, 2020
ibkayee:

You said no one has the patience to be chyking a girl for 2 years, I know of guys who have chased girls for long periods of time. But I got the point you were making
Oh yeah I got the sarcasm very well and got its bearing.
Ever pundered if the things you heard or thought you know weren't true?
People can claim different things to make themselves feel important you know?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by ibkayee(f): 2:13am On Mar 29, 2020
Benzgang:
Oh yeah I got the sarcasm very well and got its bearing.
Ever pundered if the things you heard or thought you know weren't true?
People can claim different things to make themselves feel important you know?
Lol yeah that's definitely a possibility
Although I don't think a guy chasing a girl for a long period of time is farfetched, it definitely happens. So even if what I heard wasn't true it's probably happened to SOMEONE lol

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Benzgang: 2:21am On Mar 29, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol yeah that's definitely a possibility
Although I don't think a guy chasing a girl for a long period of time is farfetched, it definitely happens. So even if what I heard wasn't true it's probably happened to SOMEONE lol
Don't believe everything you hear.
That ship sailed since undecided
Well,what you said about it happening to SOMEONE is true though.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by ibkayee(f): 2:25am On Mar 29, 2020
Benzgang:
Don't believe everything you hear.
That ship sailed since undecided
Well,what you said about it happening to SOMEONE is true though.
Lol what are you doing up at this ungodly hour this guy?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Benzgang: 2:30am On Mar 29, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol what are you doing up at this ungodly hour this guy?
My neighbour's dog house is built on my fence.
The dog has been banging on it since and I have been paranoid thinking maybe it was robbers at my gates wanting to take advantage of this lockdown to rob my ass undecided
Oh well,I'm sipping whisky now.
You? undecided
Why you up?
Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by ibkayee(f): 2:33am On Mar 29, 2020
Benzgang:
My neighbour's dog house is built on my fence.
The dog has been banging on it since and I have been paranoid thinking maybe it was robbers at my gates wanting to take advantage of this lockdown to rob my ass undecided
Oh well,I'm sipping whisky now.
You? undecided
Why you up?
Stay safe, how has the lockdown impacted you?

I was reading

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by casspersteve: 4:18am On Mar 29, 2020
Play hard to find coolPlay hard to find

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by DAutoDiagnosis: 5:59am On Mar 29, 2020
Move on

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 29, 2020
Admissionclass:
when a girl you like starts playing hard to what should you do especially when she is showing subtle signs she likes you leaving you confused.
should one continue to chase her till she accepts or move on.
Mirror her. She will come around if she is only trying to test you. Young ladies do this a lot.
Act like the Fu cking prize. Turn the table on her, figuratively.
Don't be a pu ssy. Don't act needy. Don't. Show her you want her but you don't need her.

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? by rex444(m): 7:32am On Mar 29, 2020
go and self isolate

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.