Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

9ice And Toni Payne Separate - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice And Toni Payne Separate (15861 Views)

9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring / New Photos Of 9ice And Toni Payne's Son, Zion (photos) / Id Cabasa And Toni Payne Absent From 9ice's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by yahoo2(m): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2010
Damn, That was so quick. I always feel the girl is more tushed than 9ice. Knew it would come but not this early sad cry
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Princek12(m): 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2010
I saw it coming. He is now rich, famous, and an international star; and he needs a girl who is on the same level as him. Just like many musicians, he is probably thirsty for a trophy, flamboyant wife. Tony Payne, I am sorry, does not meet those requisites.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by thameamead(f): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2010
i met tony payne in d ladies room @ mobo's awards a couple of yrs ago, she was preggy and was nice chating to every1 and talked about her make up line, i feel for her o but i sort of knew the marriage was never going to last cos i think she loved him more than he loved her but u all know what dis male celebs are like, once they start raking in millions, they get too big for their boots and as for those slappers and sluts who would do anything to date or sleep with them knowing they are married or engaged, they need to get a life. toni wil be fine, she's got her make-up line. silly 9nice,
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by feelme3(m): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2010
Wetin una expect when he has been hanging around with tuface cool?
The guy never was matured for that. Marriage is not like shows and studios. It involves discipline and sacrifice. He cudnt get over the sweet girls he encounters in shows and tours. And babes? Look b4 you enter. It doesn't just end with the fame and money but una no go listen now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I pity the lil kid in the middle of all this. sad
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2010
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Carlosein(m): 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2010
hmmm, sh.it happens.
Better for them to be apart in peace than together in pieces.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Teminio: 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2010
I guess the marriage was based on fame and money and not really for love. But again, this happen too soon.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by burla: 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2010
very very sad one, I hope He wasn't reffering to his wife in one of the songs in his new album, "Once beaten twice shy", its actually my fav. track on that album.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by semid4lyfe(m): 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2010
Tony Payne was pregnant when they got married right? Hmmm, it may be the marriage was borne out of that rather than genuine love. Anyway I hope they get back together again.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by MustardInc: 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2010
[size=14pt]WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WORLD MAMA?[/size]
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by nethacker(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2010
*****yawnss******
***calling Adigun already******
And i warned him ooo, but money sha lipsrsealed
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by koolchicco: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2010
Not surprised tho! cool

[size=2pt]all dis pikins that are rushin into marriage for the sake of it! *sighs* [/size]angry
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Princek12(m): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2010
thameamead:

i met tony payne in d ladies room @ mobo's awards a couple of yrs ago,  she was preggy and was nice chating to every1 and talked about her make up line, i feel for her o but i sort of knew the marriage was never going to last cos i think she loved him more than he loved her but u all know what dis male celebs are like, once they start raking in millions, they get too big for their boots and as for those slappers and sluts who would do anything to date or sleep with them knowing they are married or engaged, they need to get a life. toni wil be fine, she's got her make-up line. silly 9nice,
You have already condemned 9ice without knowing fully the circumstances responsible for the divorce. But again, look at 9ice and look at the girl and tell me how you expect that kind of marriage to last.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by THEAMAKA(f): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2010
so sad. . . starting to remind me a lot like hollywood now (sigh. . .) divorce here and there.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2010
chai! nice fall my hand oooo! but the guy dont look the type, i mean he dont look like a womaniser now! , but then dey no dey write am for head. i am really sad and hope and pray that they get back 2geda again. at least for the sake of the baby.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by meggy11: 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2010
The painful part of this, is that a girl somewhere will be congratulating herself for this new development.well if that is true e no go better fot the girl. i hope they they make up soon and put the devil to shame.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by bangingbod: 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2010
Awww, what ever happened to patience people 1, 2 marriage don scatter. If people will just hold out a little while longer, instead of succumbing to temporary setbacks. Divorce/ seperation is not good o. I hope they work it out. 9ice, i know you have lots of talent o, but this woman that helped promote you in america, market your business, fashion shows with gongo aso tee shirts, she basically catapulted you into fame, you've forgetten so quickly. I pray God will not give me the type of money wey go make me miss road. Please go back to your wife and child and stick by her how she stuck by you when you didn't have 2 red cents to rub together.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Boboribo: 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2010
I've always said it and I invite you tot ake it that marriage is a life prison sentence which you impose on yourself without parole. The sooner we realise andaccept it our marriages will be stable.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Vuitton(m): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2010
undecided
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by marocguy(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2010
Bad news. Tho i neva expectd it from som1 lyk 9ice
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by jumaingirl(f): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2010
sad sad sad sad
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by smithman: 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2010
omg, had always tot 9ice was immune to celebrity marriage crash
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Wrex(m): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2010
this is another bad example, 9ice has joined the leagues of those irresponsible celebrities like 2face, i hope he knows what he is doing
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by woye77: 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2010
feel_me:

Wetin una expect when he has been hanging around with tuface cool?
The guy never was matured for that. Marriage is not like shows and studios. It involves discipline and sacrifice. He cudnt get over the sweet girls he encounters in shows and tours. And babes? Look b4 you enter. It doesn't just end with the fame and money but una no go listen now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I pity the lil kid in the middle of all this. sad
are you saying tuface is irresponsible? smiley
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by shaba107(f): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2010
i am sad o. wat is all these nonsense now? wetin sef? Abeg make we kuku comot marriage for constitution, for peace and progress! shocked grin
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Embro(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2010
9ice ooooo!!! Y? Wat is it dat dey can't endure or is it dat naija celebreti r begin 2 b lik d hollywood celebreti. Dey shud recognise n live on.  [color=#000099][/color]
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by mamagee3(f): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2010
Wasn't it about 3 months ago they announced their marriage? shocked shocked
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by kibra4u(m): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2010
If 9ice and Toni are both reading this i just want to tell them that they are both not sound upstairs. What do they take marriage for? a music contract or what? They really need divine intervention in their lives and very fast too. Absolutely rubish!
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by olorunoba(m): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2010
Well am not surprise when he went to marry a woman who eyes are more open than his.If only he could turn back the hand of time he should have gone for a well proper girl and use his money to brush her up .Can they learn from Kanu Nwanko papilo.His wife in America and him in 9ja.When those hungry girls come what can he do if not fall remember they can do anything.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by mamagee3(f): 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2010
olorunoba:

Well am not surprise when he went to marry a woman who eyes are more open than his.If only he could turn back the hand of time he should have gone for a well proper girl and use his money to brush her up .Can they learn from Kanu Nwanko papilo.His wife in America and him in 9ja.When those hungry girls come what can he do if not fall remember they can do anything.

What did Kanu Nwankwo do? undecided
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by moreshow(m): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2010
Another Nigerian has dropped a bomb, this time on his wife. How PAYNE-ful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jennifer Okechukwu Empowers 500 Widows In Enugu (Photos) / Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) / “If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.