Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

9ice And Toni Payne Separate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice And Toni Payne Separate (15848 Views)

9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring / New Photos Of 9ice And Toni Payne's Son, Zion (photos) / Id Cabasa And Toni Payne Absent From 9ice's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice And Toni Payne Separate by tosinaded(m): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2010
http://www.thenetng.com/2010/01/08/the-official-press-release-announcing-9ice-and-tonis-separation/

We’ve just obtained a document from 9ice’s media representatives, sent out today, announcing the separation. Below…)

PRESS RELEASE FROM 9ICE’s PR Company

LAGOS| NIGERIA

January 8, 2010

It’s a brand new year of opportunities and possibilities; and we’ll specially like to thank you for your love and support for 9ice and his label this past year.

That 9ice has grown from an upcoming singer-performer, to become one of Africa’s most promising exports, is not just as a result of his talent, hard work and can-do spirit; but because the media in Nigeria (print, broadcast and online) have been extremely kind to him and his music.

Unfortunately, we may have some sad news for you.

9ice and his beautiful wife Toni Payne; with whom he tied the knots last year; are separating.

The couple have agreed to separate for a while, even though they continue to remain good friends and business partners.

Their baby Zion will reside with Toni for now.

This is a very very tough decision for the couple, and it’s a tough, even trying time for the young partnership we all admire so much. And they’re even the more constrained to make this announcement; knowing it will shatter many of their fans, and admirers inside and outside the country.

But they have both agreed to be responsible about the development, and make public what is necessary, to avoid unnecessary speculations, and rumours.

And it is their wish that we all respect their privacy at this period.

Neither 9ice nor Toni will be granting any press interviews on this matter.

Story Developing…

Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by tosinaded(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2010
http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=12395&z=10

few days after this story of cheating on his wife
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by asha80(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2010
You dey sure no be Aloy Emeka speed up the break up lipsrsealed
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by sjeezy8: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2010
LOL already?
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by tosinaded(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2010
its kinda sad, if its true undecided
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2010
this is indeed a very sad news, whats happenings? omg!!!
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by oval1(f): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2010
knew this wasw bound to happen.it was just a matter of time.but it happened too soon.wish them the best.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by coolguyz(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2010
:osure noone cld hv predicted the crash wld be this SOOOON!

. . . just hope 9ice aint on a free fall sha!
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2010
it is shocking tho!
but i say it and will say it again, MARRIAGE  IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY!!!!!
angry sad sad sad sad
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by MCLOVIN: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2010
Marriage. . . . . . . . Overrated .
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2010
Why do people especially these so-called celebrities bother getting married??
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by spikedcylinder: 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2010
I bet if she was the one that cheated, everyone will be calling for her head now.
Shior.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2010
Celebrity marriages, they never last undecided
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by tayoast(m): 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2010
Hey Yah. . . i feel bad for them
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by bawomolo(m): 12:25am On Jan 09, 2010
see what aloy emeka's gossip has caused.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Kunbee: 1:52am On Jan 09, 2010
Eyyaaaaaaa sad
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Hanoobaba(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2010
You see that celebrities are bound to remain single. Which is better, to remain single or to marry for a year and break up? I wouldn't blame those guys that remain single.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by An0nimus: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2010
cry undecided people break up daily even hourly.a good numba of them are celebrites. grin
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2010
It is very disheartening! I luv 9ice
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by woye77: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2010
this is very sad news! cry
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Voned(f): 10:24am On Jan 09, 2010
What is making me annoyed is that the money that they would have given to people like me to invest or do something useful with it, they spent in on the wedding that lasted 4 just a year. What a waste
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2010
Are they divorced or seperated? If seperated, I hope they get back together someday! The marriage institution has so been bastardize especially by most of these so called celebs. They keep on setting bad precedence about love and marriage. I just hope most youths of this generation wont start to see marriage in this form. All these nonsense with marriage wont deter me, I believe that I find my wife and live with her happily ever after. So help me God!
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by nearest(m): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2010
I don't feel sorry for any of them, if they like they should kill themselves, marriage should not be taken the way these celebraties are taking it, its as if marriage is a child's play.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by ichommy(m): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2010
ALAPO MEJI why nah ? very sad sad sad
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Tudor6(f): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2010
Shiit happens. . . . All you can do is move on.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by parislomo(f): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2010
This isn't a cheering news at all!!
Just when you are thinking our youths are doing right by embracing the institution, something so unpleasant rears its head to rock your fantasy!! I'm so so so sad. . . I really wasn't excited when they hooked up but I had to wish them well all the same. . .
I sincerely hope the separation isn't something so serious and it's only referring to their long distance relationship!!
God have mercy
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2010
PLEASE LISTEN TO

ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHA ON HIS ALBUM, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MORE.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by dominique(f): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2010
awww. . shame sad.
i thought this celebrity marriage was going to last. . .they always look so lovely and cuddly whenever they're together. maybe they were playing for the cameras undecided
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by r231(m): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2010
damm dat was quick grin grin
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by SwtzMinx(f): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2010
.awww. . . . .sad, bt it happenz, jst g0tta m0ve on.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by chyk91(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2010
So unfortunate
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by fadewoyin: 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2010
The question on my mind is this? Do they have genuine love for each other? or is this a celebrity make up thing
I believe it's only genuine love that lasts. There are lots of celebrities today that are still happily married

The only marriage that lasts is the one with GENUINE LOVE as its foundation not FAME or WEALTH

Don't get me wrong, I am not blaming them and I know nothing about the foundation of their relationship

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Bukky Wright a Lesbian? / Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) / Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.