Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

9ice And Toni Payne Separate - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice And Toni Payne Separate (15860 Views)

9ice And Toni Payne Finally Getting Back Together As She Flaunts Wedding Ring / New Photos Of 9ice And Toni Payne's Son, Zion (photos) / Id Cabasa And Toni Payne Absent From 9ice's Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Alxmyr(m): 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2010
Why Alloy-Emeka?
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by ssumpta(f): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2010
who cares?
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2010
Princek12:

I saw it coming. He is now rich, famous, and an international star; and he needs a girl who is on the same level as him. Just like many musicians, he is probably thirsty for a trophy, flamboyant wife. Tony Payne, I am sorry, does not meet those requisites.

NEVER EVER jump into conclusion when you are not sure about situations.

Even though i am in no where close to payne, i knew her when we were all little kids in surulere.

She is from a VERY well to do family.

Her father was a multimillionaire in the late 80s

so for yoyr information 9ice is no where of a social background equal to payne.

Why do people think when an artiste has one hit track / album he turns to a 'billionaire' over nigh?

incase you don't know, payne HELPED 9ice a whole lot to reach the fame, stardon and riches he has today

he accepted long before now that she paid for his recording time, production et al.

in as much as i LOVE 9ice as a person bcus of his humility and down to earth character,

TONY PAYNE WAS ACTUALLY TOO SOPHISTICATED FOR 9ICE
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Ndipe(m): 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2010
Sending out a press release to announce the break-up of one's marriage is plain tacky. Why do Nigerians like to copy white entertainers who indulge in this sort of publicity?
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by 9ja4eva: 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2010
Hmm if the "Once bitten twice shy" track is true then na wa oh.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2010
didnt they just get married last year?

lord have mercy.

what about the money people spent on their wedding gifts?

btw- aloy emeka broke them up? by spreading ugly rumors, right?

how evil. karma dey sha.

and were the families not involved abi how could they break up so soon.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Smi1(m): 12:40am On Jan 10, 2010
FUQ L!fe is full of mess !! I w!sh they will be happy again someday
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by keyne(f): 12:44am On Jan 10, 2010
unnecessary hype,
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Ndipe(m): 1:13am On Jan 10, 2010
keyne:

unnecessary hype,

Absolutely. Some people wanna act like the rich white celebrities.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Baro(m): 1:30am On Jan 10, 2010
I would love to hear Toni Payne's side of the story before i comment.

However, this will earn him some headlines, since his latest album hasn't.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Joe50(m): 2:09am On Jan 10, 2010
I hate divorce or separation after marriage, Nosense! angry
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by mystikal(m): 2:33am On Jan 10, 2010
Whatever!
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by walestar01(m): 4:23am On Jan 10, 2010
9ice has forgotten marriage is more than dating a rich girl because you are star, marriage is all about true love and not wealth or fame, marriage stand on his own and not base on material or names because every other things will be cast away once you enter it, the rich and the poor are the same in happy home
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by THEAMAKA(f): 4:28am On Jan 10, 2010
walestar01:

9ice has forgotten marriage is more than dating a rich girl because you are star, marriage is all about true love and not wealth or fame, marriage stand on his own and not base on material or names because every other things will be cast away once you enter it, the rich and the poor are the same in happy home
and im guessing you know THE REAL REASON why they got a divorce? or you know 9ice in reality?
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Ndeewonu: 4:35am On Jan 10, 2010
Less than one year (20 months precisely!)!!

What's happening to all these (Nigerian) celebs? The worst is these are role models for our youths. The last time it was Nollywood's Monalisa Chinda, Stephanie Okereke, just name them, Nigeria is doomed!
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by davoe70: 4:58am On Jan 10, 2010
Can anyone please tell me the latest news on revocation of Mowe/ofada land. Is it true that not all the estate have been taken over?
What is the latest development after the developers met with the Ogun state government?
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by iyin(f): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2010
cry tears dropping off my eyes,

Why on earth do dey have to act sooo foolishly not minding the shame they bring to both families, n also the emotional instability, they will all face. I don't care 2 know whateva the issue might be. But dammit, they both are too big for a shit like this. Divorce are for baby Husband/Wife. Oh goodness me, can neva imagine 9ice divorcing Tony Payne. Just make me recall the Album on my wedding day, so all these are just IGG-Initial Gra Gra.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 10, 2010
iyin:

cry tears dropping off my eyes,

Why on earth do dey have to act sooo foolishly not minding the shame they bring to both families, n also the emotional instability, they will all face. I don't care 2 know whateva the issue might be. But dammit, they both are too big for a poo like this. Divorce are for baby Husband/Wife. Oh goodness me, can neva imagine 9ice divorcing Tony Payne. Just make me recall the Album on my wedding day, so all these are just IGG-Initial Gra Gra.

funny @$$ ID, you know that your name translates to sh!!!t in yoruba right? lol
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Sagamite(m): 8:07am On Jan 10, 2010
FL Gators:

funny @$$ ID, you know that your name translates to sh!!!t in yoruba right? lol

I thought that was Igbe?  tongue

Ndeewonu:

Less than one year (20 months precisely!)!!

What's happening to all these (Nigerian) celebs? The worst is these are role models for our youths. The last time it was Nollywood's Monalisa Chinda, Stephanie Okereke, just name them,  Nigeria is doomed!

Errr . . . . . . . . Failed state brigade Colonel, I think there is 12 months in a year (at least that was what I was told in the Jakande primary school wey I go), how did you arrive at '20 months precisely' is less than a year?  grin
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 10, 2010
lol dem don Europeanalized you finish, Saga. Iyin is also feces tongue
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 10, 2010
Sagamite:

I thought that was Igbe?  tongue

Errr . . . . . . . . Failed state brigade Colonel, I think there is 12 months in a year (at least that was what I was told in the Jakande primary school wey I go), how did you arrive at '20 months precisely' is less than a year?  grin

When i read the post i be don dey fear ohhh weda them don change amm, cus e don tai i listen to NTA news. smiley
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by akinjosh(m): 12:47pm On Jan 10, 2010
alapomeji dis is so painful. u are d only nigerian artiste i respect and now u've joined d band wagon of fools. i tot u understand the yoruba tradition. u disappointed me.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Sagamite(m): 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2010
akinjosh:

alapomeji dis is so painful. u are d only nigerian artiste i respect and now u've joined d band wagon of fools. i tot u understand the yoruba tradition. u disappointed me.

Errrr . . . . . . the Yoruba tradition is to have as many wives and even concurbines as you wish. So wharraya talking about?  grin

Or are you trying to condemn is wife for not accepting but mistakenly mentioned his name?  cheesy
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by eyoniggar(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2010
Nothing concern me for their matter.

FL, U are a real Ekiti girl. So you can point out IYIN?

U are hella funny.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by yme1(f): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2010
oh well it took so long undecided
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by lannre(m): 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2010
Its their life,they are mature enough to understand The Media
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by twinskenny(m): 7:02pm On Jan 10, 2010
thats what they want,
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by sulad82i(m): 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2010
Sometimes staying apart might be the best for the couple. I hope everything turns out right. But if the marriage was based on fame and riches, then Tiger Woods is another example. If u lay ur marriage on a foundation thats not love, it's bound to fail soon or later.
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Jwhizzy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2010
Its rather unfortunate that 18 months into 9ice's marriage, he can't keep his pants up. I am sure the divorce had a bearing on his Tradition album which for me was not impressive at . Read more about the dabacle on http://naijamusicdownload..com/2010/01/we-are-separating-9ice-confirms-marital.html
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by bolanleodu: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2010
Too bad,
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2010
eyoniggar:

Nothing concern me for their matter.

FL, U are a real Ekiti girl. So you can point out IYIN?

U are hella funny.

LOL How can I not know it? When all my family speak is Ekiti, xcept for me undecided grin
Re: 9ice And Toni Payne Separate by twinskenny(m): 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2010
FL Gators:

LOL How can I not know it? When all my family speak is Ekiti, xcept for me undecided grin

which part of Ekiti are you from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 Foot 10 Instagram Model That People Are Calling Worlds Sexiest Little Person / Jennifer Okechukwu Empowers 500 Widows In Enugu (Photos) / Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.