Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Ogbeni Till Day Break Now Live - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbeni Till Day Break Now Live (959 Views)

At 59, Nigerians Now Live Like Corpses, Walking Dead — Mike Ozekhome / Ogbeni Aregbesola Visits Alimosho LGA In Lagos. PICTURES. / Biko My Peeps Make Una Caption This Ogbeni Deep Thinking Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogbeni Till Day Break Now Live by Hammefeez: 2:28am On May 06, 2017
live on TVC (Chanel 418 on Dstv) , OSBC, RTV, NEW DAWN Tv, unique FM, Osbc radio, gold FM etc

Live now
Since 2012, we have been feeding 250,000 pupils. It's a record I am waiting for anyone to beat

We have stayed true to this social responsibility program for feeding this school school.
We have shown that where there is a will, there is a way. The world saw this and commended us.

#OgbeniTillDayBreak
We are pained that Lautech is challenged and we are working hard to resolve the issues around Lautech once and for all

It is however baffling that LAUTECH is struggling to fund itself as is the case with Uniosun.

The average fee paid by students in Uniosun is #5000 higher than that of LAUTECH.
The student population of Uniosun is 12,000 while that of LAUTECH stands at about 30,000

#ogbenitilldaybreak

#OgbeniTillDayBreak

"Fund is the major challenge our government is facing. We lack funds - Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola
Before the economic challenges, we were meeting our obligation to the institution.
Before the economic challenges, we were meeting our obligation to the institution.
#ogbenitilldaybreak

I challenge journalists to move round the state and not just the capital to report what we have been able to achieve #OgbeniTillDayBreak

State of Osun has served 200 million plates of food to pupils under the Omeal scheme as at december 2016

No free pilgrimage sponsor in Osun, we have stopped this since we started having economic problem in Nigeria.
#OgbenitilldayBreak

We have sponsored 81 medical students to Ukraine

#OgbeniTilldayBreak

40 of the students we sent to Ukraine for medical studies just finished and will be returning and we never defaulted on their pay once

#ogbenitilldaybreak

We want to create an electronic market where our farmers can register their capacities to produce and reach bigger markets globally.

#ogbeniTilldaybreak

I have No bank account in Nigeria or any part of the world. The only bank account I had was the one they were paying my salary into when I was a commissioner in Lagos and the account had been closed when I didn't do BVN.

If you have contrary evidence, show it

✔#ogbenitilldaybreak

I do not have house in Ilesa my home town, I have not received salary as a governor, how can someone now say I have university in kogi. I don't have nursery or elementary school talk less of university.

If anybody tell you that, ask him to name the school and where its located

https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1903249276557439&id=100006171551228&refid=7#footer_action_list
Re: Ogbeni Till Day Break Now Live by justmenoni: 3:08am On May 06, 2017
cheesy
Re: Ogbeni Till Day Break Now Live by Tolexander: 5:41am On May 06, 2017
The only thing wey fit kill this man na lie!
Re: Ogbeni Till Day Break Now Live by obaaderemi: 6:18am On May 06, 2017
Wicked politicians.How is it possible for him not to have a bank account?He has no house in ilesa,what of lagos and abuja?I pity the masses.
Re: Ogbeni Till Day Break Now Live by Vicolan: 6:33am On May 06, 2017
Werey Governor..... Na air him bank account dey naw
Re: Ogbeni Till Day Break Now Live by signature2012(m): 6:37am On May 06, 2017
"I have No bank account in Nigeria or any part of the world. The only bank account I had was the one they were paying my salary into when I was a commissioner in Lagos and the account had been closed when I didn't do BVN."

Meaning you have a bank in your home.....You don't need to open an account with any bank.
Keep deceiving your followers.....
Re: Ogbeni Till Day Break Now Live by OlujobaSamuel: 8:18am On May 06, 2017
abeg, is it i have no other or i have no? why e no go get active account in this age, even if na one with union bank like oga presido own

(1) (Reply)

Why We Support BIAFRA / Quit Notice On Igbos: You Cannot Speak For Us- Southern Kaduna Union Tells North / Afinere Accused IGP Of Supply Weapons To Northerners Ahead Of Oct1 Masacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.