Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already (3907 Views)

Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) / Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR / Wike On Oyigbo Killings: I Never Ordered Military To Kill Igbos In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by Chatflick(m): 6:56pm On May 19, 2021
According to Twitter Users including renowned Journalist, David Hundeyin, the policeforce has declared war on Igbos and are attacking people's houses, shooting unprovoked.

A student was killed by the Army last night in Owerri.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1395044544140431368?s=19

The Nigerian police and army is biting more than they can chew. If they want to bring the war to our doorsteps then so be it.

Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by Skillsnigeria: 7:13pm On May 19, 2021
Make una defend unaselfs

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by Joromi1: 7:16pm On May 19, 2021
Shut up! The warning is for your IPOB terrorists bLodass, not innocent indigenes. Except the "innocent indigenes" are sympathising with the terrorists.

IPOB is a terrorist organization!

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by RuddyFusion(m): 7:17pm On May 19, 2021
Is this what is about to go and kill my people at will?
Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:20pm On May 19, 2021
Joromi1:
Shut up! The warning is for your IPOB terrorists bLodass, not innocent indigenes. Except the "innocent indigenes" are sympathising with the terrorists.

terrorists organization that was granted asylum by the Uk government

22 Likes

Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by budaatum: 7:20pm On May 19, 2021
Anyone notice how twitter is the source, and no newspaper is mentioned?

You should know you can't be doing this and not expect kickback! As you can see, even Obiano is imposing curfew on you!
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/gunmen-kill-2-policemen-cart-away-ak-47-rifles-in-abia-raze-inec-hqs-in-enugu/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by Chatflick(m): 7:29pm On May 19, 2021
Joromi1:

If I insult you now one mod go rush ban me. You get luck

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by Yoruba1stson: 7:29pm On May 19, 2021
Chatflick:
According to Twitter Users including renowned Journalist, David Hundeyin, the policeforce has declared war on Igbos and are attacking people's houses, shooting unprovoked.

The Nigerian police and army is biting more than they can chew. If they want to bring the war to our doorsteps then so be it.
stop being a coward like agbari ojukwu and stop this useless chestbeating on nairaland, go defend your land and leave nairaland for us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by chatinent: 7:30pm On May 19, 2021
Violence everywhere...
Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by Chatflick(m): 7:30pm On May 19, 2021
Yoruba1stson:
stop being a coward like agbari ojukwu and stop this useless chestbeating on nairaland, go defend your land and leave nairaland for us
I have no word for you
Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by Uteghe(m): 7:34pm On May 19, 2021
Even if IPOB anti Igbo terrorism ends today, Kanu has made his money.

3 Likes

Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:34pm On May 19, 2021
This whole drama is about to turn bloody......I pity the innocent ones who will be caught up unarmed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by ThatFairGuy: 7:36pm On May 19, 2021
Ipob Terrorists kills security operatives, you rejoice and boast of how strong you are.

Security operatives hunt down and kill Ipob Terrorists, you ask for pity and sympathy.

You must be deceiving your flat skulls

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by ThatFairGuy: 7:40pm On May 19, 2021
What do you call who wanted a sitting Governor's head? Who kills security operatives? Who carts away their arms and ammunition? Who threatens to kill whoever go against their will? Who maims and kills People of different Faith and ethnic? WHAT DO YOU CALL BOKO HARAM
fuckingAyaya:
terrorists organization that was granted asylum by the Uk government

2 Likes

Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by PissfulProtester: 7:40pm On May 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Ipob Terrorists kills security operatives, you rejoice and boast of how strong you are.

Security operatives hunt down and kill Ipob Terrorists, you ask for pity and sympathy.

You must be deceiving your flat skulls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by BigSarah(f): 7:42pm On May 19, 2021
Civillians are been killed on the streets people are commenting IPOB terrorists...
Is this the new meaning of "restore peace",,, Condolences to the victims and future victims.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by blues234: 7:42pm On May 19, 2021
I had a dream sometime ago, Nigerian Army was moving from street to street, and house to house, once your name is Chukwuma, or anything sounding Igbo, you are gone, as in them go shoot you. The entire internet was shut down, so no way to upload evidence nor communicate. I woke up from that terrible nightmare, and had to call my mum to tell her. One major reason I joined this forum.
My fear is mos times, my dreams come true. I Keep praying for God's intervention. Ozo' emena.
Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by Enculer: 7:42pm On May 19, 2021
Yoruba Muslims at work
Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by blues234: 7:47pm On May 19, 2021
Chatflick:

One thing I discovered about you IPOB online warriors, is that most of you are based in oversea. This is the reason you type without recourse to reality. Kanu and his family is in London, while Igbos bears the brunt and heat of your rabbles.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by Yoruba1stson: 7:49pm On May 19, 2021
Chatflick:
I have no word for you
who cares
Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by budaatum: 7:49pm On May 19, 2021
Instead of dreaming of a billion naira in your bank account and it coming true, see the curse you are dreaming!

blues234:
I had a dream sometime ago, Nigerian Army was moving from street to street, and house to house, once your name is Chukwuma, or anything sounding Igbo, you are gone, as in them go shoot you. The entire internet was shut down, so no way to upload evidence nor communicate. I woke up from that terrible nightmare, and had to call my mum to tell her. One major reason I joined this forum.
My fear is mos times, my dreams come true. I Keep praying for God's intervention. Ozo' emena.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by iokpebholo: 7:50pm On May 19, 2021
Lies lies lies............IPOB,kanu and his stupid supporters are all mad.....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by yanabasee1(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2021
The day the Nigerian government will enforce this type of energy in Borno and other affected areas by Boko Haram is the day I will know that this government is willing to fight insurgent at all levels...

The said ESN/IPOB you are fighting aren't kidnapping or killing or bombing people or places like the real terrorist that have taken Sambisa as their ancestry home....killing military at will...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by ygowon: 7:56pm On May 19, 2021
Joromi1:

You will never know peace for supporting this evil. You will bear the consequences with the perpetrators when the time comes
Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by ablejesus26(m): 7:57pm On May 19, 2021
The SE leaders should move to ensure a negotiation for peace to be restored in Igboland.
Mnk should stop sending our able bodied young men to their early graves �� He should start trying to see to the deproscribtion of his group.
He will not drag Us to war bcus he is no Igbo leader.

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by IgweOfNnewi: 7:58pm On May 19, 2021
I am not surprised, you are killing security operatives like chicken and you expect them to present you with medals or feed you, it is never possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by perez100: 8:01pm On May 19, 2021
Most people you think are Yorubas on this platform are actually Fulani people. Even the so called Hellinus, MannaBbQ or whatever and the rest. They have multiple accounts. You cannot see them on Bandits, Boko Haram and Herdsmen threads. I have carefully studied them. When they are advising you against Unknown Gunmen and caring for Igbo then know they are actually crying inside. They don't hide their joy even if security enters either any school or church to kill Igbo youths. But we will emerge victorious. I have not seen our security killing innocent Fulani youths when Bandits or Boko Haram slaughter them.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by ygowon: 8:01pm On May 19, 2021
ablejesus26:
The SE leaders should move to ensure a negotiation for peace to be restored in Igboland.
Mnk should stop sending our able bodied young men to their early graves �� He should start trying to see to the deproscribtion of his group.
He will not drag Us to war bcus he is no Igbo leader.
Rubish!
Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by blues234: 8:01pm On May 19, 2021
budaatum:
Instead of dreaming of a billion naira in your bank account and it coming true, see the curse you are dreaming!

I pray this never happens, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: IGP Orders Police To Kill Igbos At Sight, Many Dead Already by CrimeKsmart: 8:02pm On May 19, 2021
If killing Igbos terrorists and kanu supporters will restore peace,it's a welcome development. Shoot them all on sight

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Argument For The Economic Viability Of Alaigbo / Captain Hugh Crow, British Explorer, Describes Igbo People During His Tour / Buhari Government Cunningly Sabotaging My Presidential Ambition - Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.