Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station (33859 Views)

Victoria Oluwaremilekun Adeniyi Is Dead! OAU Lecturer Slumps & Dies / UNEC Master's Degree Student Slumps, Dies While Jogging In Enugu / Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by ipobarecriminals: 9:51am On May 06, 2017
sad pls,routine medical check and exercise won't cause us a fortune. I don't type RIP cause the good book says after death,judgement follow/We don't know our final destination.It is well

1 Like

Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by hardbody: 9:53am On May 06, 2017
youngest85:
That is the end of Solomon Grandy

Grundy

You are welcome
Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by Fourwinds: 9:54am On May 06, 2017
crackerspub:

dude during our time waec officials bring the paper to school not from police station. its straight from waec office
well it may be ur time...but now WAEC make use of police stations and Banks depending on d area

1 Like

Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by Shoboy6h: 9:55am On May 06, 2017
crackerspub:

hahaha abegi make i laugh, am not laughing at the teacher but at the story

u mean exam papers dey for police station, which kind school be that self na war zone
you are fool.. Where do you expect waec exam paper to be safe?your house I guess.. Idiot

chai truly warri no they carry last

RIP to the teacher
Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by Nobody: 9:55am On May 06, 2017
crackerspub:

u mean exam papers dey for police station, which kind school be that self na war zone

RIP to the teacher

Hope you do realize that waec, neco, jamb e.t.c do have their exam papers in the police station for security purposes

1 Like

Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by Nobody: 9:55am On May 06, 2017
crackerspub:

RIP to the teacher

Hope you do realize that waec, neco, jamb e.t.c do have their exam papers in the police station

1 Like

Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by omaigala12(m): 9:56am On May 06, 2017
crackerspub:

dude during our time waec officials bring the paper to school not from police station. its straight from waec office
Abeg Comot where d officials the carry am from abi na dat morning of d exam dem d bring am for ward office
Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by Nobody: 10:04am On May 06, 2017
crackerspub:

Nope dude, always from Police Station for Security Purpose. It has been that way for decades. You probably didnt ask where the papers usually come from, it is never at WAEC office.
Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by crackerspub: 10:10am On May 06, 2017
[quote author=Shoboy6h post=56257817][/quote]

Last warning never and ever in your life quote me

fucck off my post, last warning

morafucker
Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by crackerspub: 10:14am On May 06, 2017
[quote author=Shoboy6h post=56257817][/quote]

your stupidity have no size

fool during our time WAEC officials bring the papers not school teachers

Papers for each state gets to each state very early in the morning and in head office of each state before sending the papers to the school

fool not every body attended a useless school like the one you attended

never quote me again morron
Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:17am On May 06, 2017
crackerspub:

Laye laye. Its either bank or police ma. Answer booklets are the ones that stay in waec office
Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by Obongawanesther(f): 10:18am On May 06, 2017
CastedDude:
A teacher at Eziafia Grammar school in Delta state died suddenly yesterday morning after reportedly going to collect exam papers in a police station. According to Sapele Oghenek who shared this, the woman simply identified as Christy slumped in the station and was rushed to the General hospital in Sapele area where she gave up the ghost within 20 minutes. May her soul rest in peace.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017
/05/teacher-slumps-and-dies-while.html
may her soul rest in peace
Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by dtruth50: 10:20am On May 06, 2017
crackerspub:

guy its possible. mayb ur village hv neither bank nor police station, so u might not know. SHIKENAN

1 Like

Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by Aremuagan144(m): 10:23am On May 06, 2017
2 be a teacher is nt easy imagine d insult & wit a peanut salary
Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by Jaabioro(m): 10:27am On May 06, 2017
eezeribe:
Her reward is in Jupiter...
How can her reward be in Jupiter when there are great thousands universe... she would haven it in the last day.. I just wanted to pull your leg ..RIP
Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by akigbemaru: 10:37am On May 06, 2017
Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by Bigsteveg(m): 10:41am On May 06, 2017
Didn't u finish secondary school? Waec and neco papers are always at the police station or any collation center.
crackerspub:

RIP to the teacher
Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by freshinko: 10:43am On May 06, 2017
Omo... Pidgin english sweet die. Meanwhile, RIP MA. you died on line of duty.
Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by OlujobaSamuel: 10:47am On May 06, 2017
crackerspub:

your school is probably close to waec office, banks and police stations is the waec point of dispatch. it's not a new trend.
rip mama tisa

1 Like

Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by seyisolu(m): 10:57am On May 06, 2017
Na wa o, this one na automatic fail for the subject o. Heya, students sorry o.
Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by fait10(m): 11:07am On May 06, 2017
Hope say she no die.
Meanwhile

Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by emmybuzy: 11:08am On May 06, 2017
crackerspub:

That is WAEC exams. Always ask question before comment. Thanks

RIP to the teacher
Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by Shoboy6h: 11:12am On May 06, 2017
crackerspub:

your stupidity have no size

fool during our time WAEC officials bring the papers not school teachers

Papers for each state gets to each state very early in the morning and in head office of each state before sending the papers to the school

fool not every body attended a useless school like the one you attended

never quote me again morron
Big fool.. M sure you have not eaten today thats why.. Go get a life man.. You just wake up in the morning with no plans.. Hopeless fool.
Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by ocelot2006(m): 11:18am On May 06, 2017
Looks like a heart failure (maybe). Ladies and gentlemen, always check your BP and live a healthy lifestyle o.
Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by MhizValentina12(f): 11:25am On May 06, 2017
looks like a case of Low Blood pressure (B. p) that kills more than High Bp... people especially old people should check their blood pressure frequently... r. i. p to her
Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by YaksonFCA(m): 11:42am On May 06, 2017
Sad.RIP
Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by spartan117(m): 11:47am On May 06, 2017
eezeribe:

Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by ELAFANTASY: 12:19pm On May 06, 2017
eezeribe:
ur just plain stupid . dats my uncle's wufe ur talking abt
Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by Mbediogu(m): 12:28pm On May 06, 2017
Dat na heart attack, no be evil attack o o o. Suppose say you slap am 10 minutes before, you for see Oba. But bros eh, the law is an ASS!.
Re: Delta State Teacher Slumps & Dies While Discharging Her Duty In A Police Station by Teacher1776(m): 1:37pm On May 06, 2017
crackerspub:

RIP to the teacher

i think it is WAEC question papers.
They are usually kept in police stations for safe keeping. It is the standard practice all over the country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Clarifies Ban On Post-utme, Admission Procedure See Here / JAMB Introduces Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) For 2017/18 Admission / Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.