Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed (33828 Views)

RE: My Boss Calls Me All The Time / Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President / What I Did To Help My Child Improve In Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Adeniyisam02: 8:50am On Oct 03, 2021
Good day Nairalanders. Pardon my poor grammar.

I work with one of the fairly big school in Ogun state. The proprietor died some few years ago and his son took over the leadership of the school. He started well and brought new ideas to run the school.
However, one of the teachers in the school, a woman got too close to the man and took control of his life. She is called his PA and is now the one controlling anything he does. If she wants any staff to be punished, na so he go be. People like me are thinking this cannot be just ordinary has even my boss wife can't complain.
You will say I should leave the school and look for another place if am not comfortable with the system, but I am just pitying my boss and the future of the school. I learnt the dead proprietor was a very good man who has done many wonderful things in the life of many people.

It has even gotten to the extend that this woman(a married woman o) has been given a flat on the school compound, near the school hostel. Even all the students know that this woman is the oga for the school.

This thing is beyond me. I want to assist my boss, but I don't know how. Please what can I do?

Matured advice please.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by BestGospelMusic: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2021
Just pray for him if you care so much, and continue doing your job professionally.

Meanwhile the first ever gospel Afrobeat is trending. "1Time4DBigGod" on Audiomack, Apple music, Boomplay and YouTube. Soulful and Vibeful �

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Oyiboman69: 9:04am On Oct 03, 2021
Adeniyisam02:

I work with one of the fairly big school in Ogun state. The proprietor died some few years ago and his son took over the leadership of the school. He started well and brought new ideas to run the school.
However, one of the teachers in the school, a woman got too close to the man and took control of his life. She is called his PA and is now the one controlling anything he does. If she wants any staff to be punished, na so he go be. People like me are thinking this cannot be just ordinary has even my boss wife can't complain.
You will say I should leave the school and look for another place if am not comfortable with the system, but I am just pitying my boss and the future of the school. I learnt the dead proprietor was a very good man who has done many wonderful things in the life of many people.

It has even gotten to the extend that this woman(a married woman o) has been given a flat on the school compound, near the school hostel. Even all the students know that this woman is the oga for the school.

This thing is beyond me. I want to assist my boss, but I don't know how. Please what can I do?

Matured advice please.
and this is the only option you got...as you've envisaged our stance our stance already....

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Halfamilli: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2021
Bring money let’s help you uncharm him

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Ola17: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2021
Adeniyisam02

Are you trying to say that you being an employee knows what’s best for your employers business? Aren’t you ranting here because you and your cohorts are no longer allowed to do as you please?

Samuel come and see me first thing tomorrow morning!

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Adeniyisam02: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2021
Ola17:
Adeniyisam02

Are you trying to say that you being an employee knows what’s best for your employers business? Aren’t you ranting here because you and your cohorts are no longer allowed to do as you please?

Samuel come and see me first thing tomorrow morning!

I am not ranting because of some selfish reasons. It's only that I don't like the way the man is being manipulated now. You don't know the extend things have degenerated to in that school. Our oga don't have a mind of hiss own again. It is whatever the woman wants that is done now. I really pity him

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Adeniyisam02: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2021
BestGospelMusic:
Just pray for him if you care so much, and continue doing your job professionally.

Thank you. I do and some others do too.

Meanwhile the first ever gospel Afrobeat is trending. "1Time4DBigGod" on Audiomack, Apple music, Boomplay and YouTube. Soulful and Vibeful �
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Adeniyisam02: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=Adeniyisam02 post=106397455][/quote]

Thank you. I do and some others do too
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Ola17: 10:28am On Oct 03, 2021
Adeniyisam02:

I am not ranting because of some selfish reasons. It's only that I don't like the way the man is being manipulated now. You don't know the extend things have degenerated to in that school. Our oga don't have a mind of hiss own again. It is whatever the woman wants that is done now. I really pity him

Don’t think I don’t know what has been going on. You and your gang are angry because Mrs. O* has been empowered to put a stop to a lot of nonsense going on in that school. You people has been taking advantage of your boss’ lack of experience in school administration to perpetuate a lot of impunity.

You can’t love your employer more than he loves himself.

Like I said, come and see me first thing tomorrow morning. E be like say the work don tire you.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2021
Adeniyisam02:

Matured advice please.

Nor vex. Na power of toh toh at work

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Akposkibo(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6780662/next-decision

Click the link and you won't regret you did

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by yuping(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2021
Men being control by women, see wetin make I chop the woman dey cause.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by akinmusi(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2021
Bro. Run from evil or mind your own business.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Adeniyisam02: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2021
Ola17:

Don’t think I don’t know what has been going on. You and your gang are angry because Mrs. O* has been empowered to put a stop to a lot of nonsense going on in that school. You people has been taking advantage of your boss’ lack of experience in school administration to perpetuate a lot of impunity.

Like I said, come and see me first thing tomorrow morning. E be like say the work don tire you.

Ok. How do I see you o. You don get another job for me

9 Likes

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Ola17: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2021
Adeniyisam02:

Ok. How do I see you o. You don get another job for me

So you never code who dey follow you talk since?

You are telling the whole world that I’m under the influence of voodoo. So come to my office tomorrow to explain yourself.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Gandollar(f): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
Op if the school is running fine, it's not your business who calls the shots.

But if things have really gone south, then resign and leave jejely.

One stupid move from you and your status will change to "fired"!

11 Likes

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Gandollar(f): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ola17:

You are telling the whole world that I’m under the influence of voodoo. So come to my office tomorrow to explain yourself.
You are kidding for sure grin

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Cheryph200(m): 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
What's my own when I still dey find what to eat, he gat family to do that, I can't carry my load and carry another person wahala..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by arthurwillia(m): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
Na weyrey you Go use cure weyrey, na juju for juju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by CaveAdullam: 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2021
A foolish man is a wise man deeply involved in romance. Your boss is a simp! A stupid man that chooses voluptuousness before his wellbeing and progress.

Make do with what you can as much as possible because there might be an unfaithful day when you will lock horns with either your boss or his PA. Hence, make hail why the sun shines.

Thanks.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by J0y0usever(f): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
Halfamilli:
Bring money let’s help you uncharm him
grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by J0y0usever(f): 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ola17:

grin grin D
Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by J0y0usever(f): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Nor vex. Na power of toh toh at work
the boss is already married and even the so called teacher is also married

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by J0y0usever(f): 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Gandollar:
Op if the school is running fine, it's not your business who calls the shots.

But if things have really gone south, then resign and leave jejely.

One stupid move from you and your status will change to "fired"!
OP no mention name so even if it's you his post is referring to you, you have no right to sack him.
I'm a lawyer and if he is sacked then I'll trace you, arrest you and make sure you're imprisoned cos I'll take up your matter in the court of law.
Sorry wrong quote, I wanted quoting Ola17

29 Likes

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by mabea: 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
Things don't usually look the way they appear. If I were you I would rather focus on my job because at the end of the day you will loose if you're not careful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by mabea: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ola17:

Let's assume you were the Boss won't you rather be glad that he cares? All these bossy attitude nat attention you dey find.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Gandollar(f): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
J0y0usever:
OP no mention name so even if it's you his post is referring to you, you have no right to sack him.
I'm a lawyer and if he is sacked then I'll trace you, arrest you and make sure you're imprisoned cos I'll take up your matter in the court of law.
Wehdone

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Ola17: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
J0y0usever:

Ordinary lawyer and you are making mouth. If I invoke Sango on you now nko?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
J0y0usever:
the boss is already married and even the so called teacher is also married

Toh toh and preeq nor dey recognise marriage tinx.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Mordecai(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
grin

Ola17:

See cruise oooo

grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Boss Has Been Charmed by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mind your business Oga , is the school not paying you as at when due . Mind your business and do your duties and go unless you are eyeing the position of PA as well

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Riddle The Gods Of Wisdom Couldn't Answer(can You?) / JAMB Introduces Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) For 2017/18 Admission / Osun State University Uses Chelsea And Man City Match As An Exam Question

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.