Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work (30445 Views)

Driver Absconds With Boss’ Car In Ibadan, Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photo) / Housemaid Steals Her Boss’ Jewelry, Money, 5 Days After Resuming Work - Pictures / Driver Absconds With Brown Acura Day After Resuming Work At Park View (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by sisisioge: 2:43pm On May 06, 2017
Haaaa! Cook! When children aren't around! Shouldn't madam have been able to handle food for Two?

2 Likes

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by toprealman: 2:44pm On May 06, 2017
GavelSlam:

Calabar boys don wise.
Must the person come from there?
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by diva90: 2:45pm On May 06, 2017
Beware of all these Cotonou and Benin republic domestic servants. We have heard too many bad things... If it's not one that murdered the boss, it is another that stole oga's property or kidnapped oga's child. If one must source for a domestic servant, then why not do so locally

3 Likes

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by fize: 2:46pm On May 06, 2017
I don't understand the new trend of hiring cotonou guys as cooks, what happens to all the honest Nigerians looking for employment in such capacities just to keep body and soul together.
This reminds me of the cook from cotonou that killed his single female boos who was planning her wedding.

3 Likes

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by GavelSlam: 2:47pm On May 06, 2017
toprealman:
Must the person come from there?

Cooking is a culture along that axis.

People take pride in it hence perfecting their culinary skills.

1 Like

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 06, 2017
What is it with our love for imported goods? We import cars,furniture,machinery,cows,grasses to feed cows. Now we import cooks from Cotonou? In all of 180 million Nigerians you could not find a good cook,right? Goodluck whacking the bushes of Cotonou in search of this rat cos he might have crossed the border into Togo,Ghana...Just about anywhere from there on.

4 Likes

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by 5oyad: 2:50pm On May 06, 2017
asatemple:
Women can no longer do the fundamentals that a wife is known for in the name of CAREER abi WORKING CLASS.
There's God ooo

Yes o because they have to protect their dignity and that of their children. Men have become so irresponsible any woman that relies on a man has dug a 12 ft grave for herself and her children. He can throw them out anyday anytime

5 Likes

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 06, 2017
asatemple:
Women can no longer do the fundamentals that a wife is known for in the name of CAREER abi WORKING CLASS.
There's God ooo

You have a point the world is too wicked but you also won't blame them too much. The economy is so tough that one income isn't enough to sustain the family anymore. Women have also realised that they need to be financially independent with the rate at which men cheat and abandon their marriages and for unforseen circumstances like death of a spouse or him even losing his job. God will direct and take care of us all.

3 Likes

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by Mophasa(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
can you cook Cotonou jollof rice?

Nigeria has the best jollof rice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by SalamRushdie: 2:55pm On May 06, 2017
Greatigbos:
mere looking at him ...how can somebody employ person like dat as a cook

I dey tell you
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by Rebuke: 2:55pm On May 06, 2017
Greatigbos:
mere looking at him ...how can somebody employ person like dat as a cook

I wonder o. I'm a food freak.......I like to know xactly wat I'm puttin into my stomach and d dude up dere doesn't look lyk someone I can eat from his kitchen at all.

The kind of risk we take though.
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by enemyofprogress: 2:57pm On May 06, 2017
Mophasa:

Nigeria has the best jollof rice
liar. Go and read this on nairaland

Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by TheLogicalMind(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2017
lemolemo:
They were lucky only few losses, don't they hear of the Nnpc lady's case. Hiring someone you know nothing about without background checks or previous history of good character.

ERM...HOW THE WOMAN SEF TAKE DO AM TO BE ABLE TO LEAVE $6 MILLION LYING AROUND? THIEF STEEALING FROM THIEF angry

1 Like

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by lemolemo: 3:05pm On May 06, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

ERM...HOW THE WOMAN SEF TAKE DO AM TO BE ABLE TO LEAVE $6 MILLION LYING AROUND? THIEF STEEALING FROM THIEF angry
that cook will never be poor and his generations to come, thanks to thieves in high places.

2 Likes

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by Jaabioro(m): 3:07pm On May 06, 2017
He employed a crook not a cook

2 Likes

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by mrmoneyman(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2017
he is evn lucky d guy did not kill him 4 his property
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:15pm On May 06, 2017
you will keep hiring thiefthief peeps because you are one yourself.
once you see a honest person, your subconscoous will tell that the honest person is ugly, dull, mugu. that is why you will always find the crooked one attractive.
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by CloudResident(m): 3:20pm On May 06, 2017
Stop employing 'expatriates',dem no go hear. undecided If na Naija guy, he for help our recession small sad cos most likely na stolen money Sef he be!
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by ehimon: 3:25pm On May 06, 2017
na wao for d cook.him nor even wait make him collect salary.hahaha
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by goldenceo1: 3:34pm On May 06, 2017
MisterLomantic:
How did she get the $6m in the first place.

I smell lies

Na arrangee plan dem cook up

Read b/w d line. D $6m wasn't the case reported. infact d $6m happened long b4 now to anoda person
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by dominique(f): 3:36pm On May 06, 2017
lemolemo:
They were lucky only few losses, don't they hear of the Nnpc lady's case. Hiring someone you know nothing about without background checks or previous history of good character.

That is a classic case of thief carry am, thief collect am (ole gbe, ole gba). How can a salary earner have such huge sum of money lying around in her home. She should be behind bars by now.

1 Like

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 06, 2017
And somewhere somehow the devil thinking on how to get Zuckerberg or Aliko dangote will be blamed for this infidel actions.....
Off with their balls
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by Mayflowa(m): 3:44pm On May 06, 2017
padiga047:
Dont usually judge people by appearances, there are guys that look like him that are honest.

There are also many amiable looking folks that are far dangerous too

1 Like

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by lemolemo: 3:57pm On May 06, 2017
dominique:

That is a classic case of thief carry am, thief collect am (ole gbe, ole gba). How can a salary earner have such huge sum of money lying around in her home. She should be behind bars by now.
all the way from Benin republic only for God to butter your bread in naira.
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by zicca(f): 3:59pm On May 06, 2017
Goodnuel:
He cooked the properties..

Why do people even hire guys as cooks??

undecided undecided undecided
because madam no won hear say Oga do strong thing with female cook

1 Like

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 06, 2017
[quote author=Greatigbos post=56264773]mere looking at him ...how can somebody employ person like dat as a cook [/quote
I wonder oh
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 06, 2017
Male cooks! Tah! Not me! I don't like eating food cook by males, most especially males am not related to.. Used to feel throwing up at the sight of the food! Even when they come to serve me!
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by nextstep(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2017
Goodnuel:
He cooked the properties..

Why do people even hire guys as cooks??

undecided undecided undecided

Because they are very professional and have less drama in general. That is, until stealing became so rampant.
Also, zero temptation for oga grin

2 Likes

Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by Langbasa: 4:53pm On May 06, 2017
Na too much ''BIGMANISM'' Cause am,so ur wife can not cook abi?
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by demo4ril97(m): 4:56pm On May 06, 2017
Those people are tactical armoured robbers under the pretence of petty thief, my mum also employed one cook from Cotonou who claims to be Susan (real name Odin) not until she started going home with baco-super sack grin on weekend basis.

No one challenged her since she was so cool and jovial not until mumsi started noticing missing clothes. The case was reported to the Nigeria Police at Seme-Boarder and she was hunted down with just a few of my mum items left she sold approximately 78% of what we could not find in the house including spoons and plates (not to talk about what we could never refrain).

My only regret now is that I was just an adolescent when that case triumphed. My Gosh! That girl got some ass I wish I was up to 17 then tongue I for smack her down perhaps she for no get time to defraud my mum she for no wan do am base on my chuku-chuku grin
Re: Cotonou Cook Absconds With Boss' Properties, 3 Weeks After Resuming Work by Ijobaorun(m): 5:03pm On May 06, 2017
Your friend and his wife cannot cook for only themselves again abi? Just 2 people...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Narrates How Ikorodu Police Assaulted Him / Man Kills His Friend In Ogun Over A Woman (Photo) / South African Customs Makes Biggest Cocaine Bust, Worth N1.9B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.