Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

ju - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ju (1750 Views)

18-yr Old Nigeria Slay Queen Goes Nu De To Share Joy Of How She Gets 100k For Ju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ju by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 06, 2017
Re: ju by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 06, 2017
Be yourself dear, try and control it
Re: ju by kings20(m): 1:45pm On May 06, 2017
swallow ur saliva hard before talking
I hear it helps make a few sentence b4 things happen again
Re: ju by tukdi: 1:46pm On May 06, 2017
embarassed
Re: ju by ikp120(m): 1:47pm On May 06, 2017
When you decide to love yourself the way that you're, please kindly let us know.
We all have issues just the way you do.

In case you want to end your existence, I hope you know where to buy otapiapia? Hehehehehe grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: ju by Eleganza33(f): 1:49pm On May 06, 2017
Chai 2 of my siblings use to stammer wen growing up.solution= my mum brought a metal gong [ogene] she pour water in a pot put the gong inside place it on fire and alow it 2 boil.afta dat they wil b using it to drink water ie it bcum dia cup,they didnt even use it 4 lng b4 they stop stammering. Dnt knw if it wil work 4 u thou
Re: ju by Splinz(m): 1:50pm On May 06, 2017
So sorry for such a frustrating plight. I'd advice you to watch your speed when you talk; take your words calmly. And of course if possible, do away with anger entirely.

Pele.
Re: ju by Dicedpineapple(f): 1:52pm On May 06, 2017
Eleganza33:
Chai 2 of my siblings use to stammer wen growing up.solution= my mum brought a metal gong [ogene] she pour water in a pot put the gong inside place it on fire and alow it 2 boil.afta dat they wil b using it to drink water ie it bcum dia cup,they didnt even use it 4 lng b4 they stop stammering. Dnt knw if it wil work 4 u thou
Mayb he should try it..no knowledge is a waste.
Op jes talk slowly and try to swallow enuf saliva before u talk

1 Like

Re: ju by Darkseid(m): 1:56pm On May 06, 2017
I have a cousin who used to stammer badly and I helped​him reduce by over 90%. You can reduce it a lot by talking slowly and rehearsing what you want to say in your head before saying it out.
Re: ju by Synord(m): 1:56pm On May 06, 2017
Let me give you the scope ...

Once a girl initiates a conversation with u , make sure u make use of one or two words.

hi
hi
Why are u still outside this night
bored...
lol,seriously have you see...
no..

make sure u collect the number of any girl u noticed is really interested...

chat her up...chat her up well...

don't lie to her..tell her of your condition and try to be as natural as possible.. Tell her it in no way affects your awesome personality and the love you have for her...

make sure the little u speak is full of sense and try and be very humorous as a person...

voila ..

Am sure on the bed , your " gbolagar " won't stammer

5 Likes

Re: ju by osemoses1234(m): 1:57pm On May 06, 2017
But as u tell type u no stammer nah
Re: ju by Seconsol92(m): 1:59pm On May 06, 2017
i can relate with your story...but i think stammering is more mental than vocal..having the fear that you will stammer when you speak will surely make you stammer
Re: ju by oluwashedy: 2:00pm On May 06, 2017
Be yourself
Re: ju by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 06, 2017
Am also a stammerer too.

when growing up i usually cry because i can not express my self... but that's they past now.

i still stammer though, especially when angry.

apart from that, you just need to be your self and that's it, we all have our different problem you know.
Re: ju by cerowo(f): 2:06pm On May 06, 2017
It isn't sumtin u shld b ashame of.
I myself i am a stammerer, mine is even worse buh i do control it, by counting my words nd sumtmy clench my teeth when talking, its only obvious when i am angry or in an heatd arguements
try it, it might help
Re: ju by HonestPen: 2:19pm On May 06, 2017
You should be thankful you can even speak. One handsome rich dude out there is dumb, and he didn't come here shouting.

Let me just tell you what a girl told me sometimes ago when I told her i have no emotion:

"Accept yourself for who you are. No matter how you try, you cannot improve on yourself. Cos that's the way you are wired to behave. If you improve, then that's not your nature, it's imposed. Your true self is original: Original don't get improved, neither can they be changed yet, they are durable and lasting."

I agreed with her, and I am channelling my energy into something more productive. If you can't speak fluently, you can sure well think fluently. A word is enough for the dumb, a wise person only need a fragment. Stop flaunting your problems on nairaland.
Re: ju by JhimmySpark(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2017
ikp120:
When you decide to love yourself the way that you're, please kindly let us know.
We all have issues just the way you do.

In case you want to end your existence, I hope you know where to buy otapiapia? Hehehehehe grin grin grin
. That's harsh. If you can't help. It's better to keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: ju by Agebrown(m): 2:25pm On May 06, 2017
I feel ur pain bro..will i say i was like u or am still like u but i'm really improving ...
first of all do u masturbate ?
do u blame urself alot bout things?
do u feel dah people dont like u the way u re ?
do generally feel bad bout urself ? ...
if u do all this den knw dah it will take u ages b4 u can be able to control ur stammering ,...

SOLUTION
i think stammering works along with "fear" ,so the first thing to do is to conquer ur fears,
2.stay with people who doesnt see ur condition as a problem ,more like a friend who encourages u,
3.try to b urself ,see ur self as some1 who is normal cos u are ..

i heard some advise like ,talk slowly ,dont talk to much, take a deep breath before u talk ,etc ...tried em buh it didnt work ..

then i focussed and worked more on my confidence ..then the rest followed .
You can stop any girl and talk to them believe in yourself ..since u re good looking use that to ur advantage ..may God help u
Re: ju by ikp120(m): 2:28pm On May 06, 2017
JhimmySpark:
. That's harsh. If you can't help. It's better to keep quiet.
I just helped but you weren't sharp enough to pick it. cool cool cool
Re: ju by MARKone(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2017
I stutter too, you can be taking deep breaths b4 you talk. Mine was really bad, but as i age, it gets less noticeable. There is nothin you can do about it, learn to live with it, you are who you are. How is the Temper my guy wink
Re: ju by JhimmySpark(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2017
HonestPen:
You should be thankful you can even speak. One handsome rich dude out there is dumb, and he didn't come here shouting.

Let me just tell you what a girl told me sometimes ago when I told her i have no emotion:

"Accept yourself for who you are. No matter how you try, you cannot improve on yourself. Cos that's the way you are wired to behave. If you improve, then that's not your nature, it's imposed. Your true self is original: Original don't get improved, neither can they be changed yet, they are durable and lasting."

I agreed with her, and I am channelling my energy into something more productive. If you can't speak fluently, you can sure well think fluently. A word is enough for the dumb, a wise person only need a fragment. Stop flaunting your problems on nairaland.
.The room that is never filled is the ROOM for IMPROVEMENT. You can always improve yourself if your are willing to work on yourself.
I stammered a lot when I was a kid. My stammering gets worse whenever am angry.. But over time I realized the stammering has reduced drastically. I hardly stammer now, only when am talking out of provocation. I realized
1. When am angry and begin to talk at the same time. I stammer, the stammering only goes when my anger goes. In some cases it takes longer than that. So coz of that I don't talk when am angry
2. When talking I don't rush my words. This has made me to do more of listening than talking.
3. I don't like to engage in argument with people, coz I in trying to make my points clear at times I will have to shout at the top of my voice, talk fast, and before I know it the stammering sets in.
OP.. Don't let stammering smear your self esteem. Be proud of yourself and love yourself. You're stammering, some are dumb. Work & believe in yourself.
Re: ju by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 06, 2017
I understand your plight,i am a stammerer too and it doesnt really feel cool.I hate it whenever i see comedians make fun of stammerers.Its not nice.

Anyway op,i dont care.I still go for debate and still present n class.its one of the things that attract people to me,they always salute my confidence.

I dont think there is a permanent solution but it can be controlled .I do control my stammering.Thats what makes me able to speak in public.

*It started when i was six years old and i am the only one that stammers in the whole family.I dont know whats wrong.
Re: ju by oluwashedy: 3:17pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
I understand your plight,i am a stammerer too and it doesnt really feel cool.I hate it whenever i see comedians make fun of stammerers.Its not nice.

Anyway op,i dont care.I still go for debate and still present n class.its one of the things that attract people to me,they always salute my confidence.

I dont think there is a permanent solution but it can be controlled .I do control my stammering.Thats what makes me able to speak in public.
Fyn gal like you?
Re: ju by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 06, 2017
oluwashedy:
Fyn gal like you?
Thats it o...though i wasnt from birth,it startee when i was 6years old.
Re: ju by oluwashedy: 3:21pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

You should have managed it earlier.... Well its a done deal..... Be good
Re: ju by Goroz: 3:23pm On May 06, 2017
tonyboy199:
I started stammering since I was a toddler and now I am in the university and it's really affecting me negatively.

Stammering has deprived me of many opportunities and I don't usually talk in public. I am very intelligent and funny but I don't exercise my humour regularly because of my stammering. Some people think am an introvert and a quiet person because I don't talk much.

One day, a girl in my hostel asked me why I don't usually talk much. She said most times she would want to start a conversation but she would just stop because she feels am an introvert.

I am a shy person and I don't want people to know about my stammering (especially ladies). I don't want to make them feel awful.

I get along with guys easily, even if my stammering is conspicuous.

Am a good looking guy and some ladies have shown interest in me, they back down later because I don't give them much attentions.

I am really depressed right now!
Since you are very intelligent, you should know when to use "I'm" instead of "am".
Re: ju by Goroz: 3:26pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

I can deliver you. wink
Re: ju by AlphaT1(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2017
Eleganza33:
Oh my mum did this to our last born too when he was small and it really worked. He is 17 now and in 200L doing very fine.

1 Like

Re: ju by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 06, 2017
AlphaT1:

Oh my mum did this to our last born too when he was small and it really worked. He is 17 now and in 200L doing very fine.
Where can one get ogene...can one use bell
Re: ju by 3DCYCLOPS: 3:45pm On May 06, 2017
but Bros how we won take epp u with dis one nao

This one weak me I swear

hmmm...seems we have plenty people on NL who can't pronounce "crocodile" grin
Re: ju by AlphaT1(m): 4:00pm On May 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

Where can one get ogene...can one use bell
I don't know where she got the gong from but I think it's locally made, you would find it around when you enquire.
Goodluck.
Re: ju by Amarabae(f): 4:10pm On May 06, 2017
Sorry dear, but you can control stammering. Always talk calmly and slowly, don't rush words. Love yourself, you will get someone who truely love you the way you are. Ok? Its a minor issue, don't let it weigh you down. Atleast you can see and talk,what about those who were born blind and dumb?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! / How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook / Can You Remain Chaste For 5 Years In Return For 50 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.