Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

ju - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ju (1759 Views)

18-yr Old Nigeria Slay Queen Goes Nu De To Share Joy Of How She Gets 100k For Ju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ju by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 06, 2017
3DCYCLOPS:
but Bros how we won take epp u with dis one nao

This one weak me I swear

hmmm...seems we have plenty people on NL who can't pronounce "crocodile" grin

undecided
Re: ju by Fernandowski(m): 4:23pm On May 06, 2017
Amarabae:
Sorry dear, but you can control stammering.
Always talk calmly and slowly, don't rush words.
Love yourself, you will get someone who truely love you the way you are. Ok?
Its a minor issue, don't let it weigh you down.
Atleast you can see and talk,what about those who were born blind and dumb?
thats it

I stammer but you will hardly notice except you are my relation that have known me from childhood....

I controlled it by talking slowly and calmly and also, I avoid things that will get me angry

your advice is gold Abeg
Re: ju by ElsonMorali: 4:38pm On May 06, 2017
See a speech therapist or a hypnotist.
Re: ju by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 06, 2017
Stammering is not a disease it's psychological. The more anxious you become the harder it is for you, to focus on breathing a key component of being able to breathe properly. You tense up when you are anxious this impacts on your diaphragm. Basically the more you try and think about speaking the more intense your stammering is.
I would say see a professional speech and language therapist but how feasible this is in your circumstances I do not know. But one way is learn how to sing. This is a good start.
Re: ju by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 06, 2017
hmm

Re: ju by Nobody: 12:31am On May 07, 2017
tonyboy199:
I started stammering since I was a toddler and now I am in the university and it's really affecting me negatively.

Stammering has deprived me of many opportunities and I don't usually talk in public. I am very intelligent and funny but I don't exercise my humour regularly because of my stammering. Some people think am an introvert and a quiet person because I don't talk much.

One day, a girl in my hostel asked me why I don't usually talk much. She said most times she would want to start a conversation but she would just stop because she feels am an introvert.

I am a shy person and I don't want people to know about my stammering (especially ladies). I don't want to make them feel awful.

I get along with guys easily, even if my stammering is conspicuous.

Am a good looking guy and some ladies have shown interest in me, they back down later because I don't give them much attentions.

I am really depressed right now!
This should have being the job of your parents. The best time to correct a stammerer is from a tender age. When they grow, they become excellent public speakers and wouldn't even remember that aspect of them.

Its a pity your suffering for this now cos your all grown and you now know yourself.

My advise to you is just accept who are you and probably try talking slowly. Not too fast. Regards
Re: ju by Nobody: 1:05am On May 07, 2017
tonyboy199:
I started stammering since I was a toddler and now I am in the university and it's really affecting me negatively.

Stammering has deprived me of many opportunities and I don't usually talk in public. I am very intelligent and funny but I don't exercise my humour regularly because of my stammering. Some people think am an introvert and a quiet person because I don't talk much.

One day, a girl in my hostel asked me why I don't usually talk much. She said most times she would want to start a conversation but she would just stop because she feels am an introvert.

I am a shy person and I don't want people to know about my stammering (especially ladies). I don't want to make them feel awful.

I get along with guys easily, even if my stammering is conspicuous.

Am a good looking guy and some ladies have shown interest in me, they back down later because I don't give them much attentions.

I am really depressed right now!

lool.... depressed why??

trust me.... it's not a big deal anyone that wants to hangout with you will still definitely come on board.... don't ever look down on yourself cause you think you are lacking
don't be in a hurry when you talk to people
love you self.... most important##

(1) (2) (Reply)

HOC Smallie(Ada) A Nigerian p0rnStar Girl apologizes / What Do You Think About This Twin(ejima) / Where Are The Extremely Handsome Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.