Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship (1699 Views)

How Many Round Is Your Highest So Far? / Whats Your Highest Likes On NAIRALAND / What Is Your Relationship Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by kestino(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
whats the highest amount of money you have given to your girlfriend or boyfriend ever in your relationship? Be sincere o, let me tell you words from the spirit about your relationship grin
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by MhizzAJ(f): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
cool
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by Sirgay: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin I give all the time I don't keep track, let me sit and read lies of hoes.

Girls Will be like I can never spend money on a guy.
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by kestino(m): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sirgay:
grin I give all the time I don't keep track, let me sit and read lies of hoes.

Girls Will be like I can never spend money on a guy.
the spirit is saying you will soon be father clismax, don't play with your destiny
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by kestino(m): 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:
cool
the spyrite is saying its more blessed to give than to ..... The rest are still loading, network wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by kestino(m): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
see as ladies dey fear, why some guys go won show themselves
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by rawpadgin(m): 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
40k for her school accommodation fee

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by kestino(m): 1:15am On Oct 20, 2017
rawpadgin:
may you eat from the fruit of your labour
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 20, 2017
This thread reeks of immaturity.
Give out what you think you are capable of without going broke. Why should I keep track of what I give to my Bae or any other persons?
All this adolescents dating themselves these days sef
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by Lalas247(f): 7:23am On Oct 20, 2017
Almost £3,000
He stole it angry bastard child .. ko no da fun omo buruku yeh .. may he burn in lake of fire
Useless guy ...

A car (couldn’t drive it ... so gave to bf at the time) he crashed it when we had a huge argument ... thank good he didn’t die sha grin

grin without my consent if not ...

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by RoyalBlak007: 7:24am On Oct 20, 2017
♤ Ask my

♤ account manager
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2017
What Else If Not My Dick undecided

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 20, 2017
Lalas247:
Almost £3,000
He stole it angry bastard child .. ko no da fun omo buruku yeh .. may he burn in lake of fire
Useless guy ...

A car (couldn’t drive it ... so gave to bf at the time) he crashed it when we had a huge argument ... thank good he didn’t die sha grin

and You Didnt Arrest Him shocked why Na

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by jesusdiedLOL(m): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2017
Lalas247:
Almost £3,000
Useless guy ...

i'm out here trying to be a good christain but you're not making it easy.

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by Jermat20(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
I can't mention it because I did it out of love for her
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by Florblu(f): 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
My time, airtime and data
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
My time, my love and my unwavering support grin.
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
rawpadgin:
Cheerful giver, I hope you married her cos a girl I know here is dating another guy not caring about the guy paying house rent and school fees.
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by Lalas247(f): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
DeadRat:
and You Didnt Arrest Him shocked why Na
He is in jail cheesy
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
alexistaiwo:
This thread reeks of immaturity.
Give out what you think you are capable of without going broke. Why should I keep track of what I give to my Bae or any other persons?
All this adolescents dating themselves these days sef

Hehehe ! Then you never really gave much honestly. If you give a babe as much as 400k to buy iPhone 7 OR supported a babe to pay her Fees OR house rent. Your brain won't forget that you bleed cash.
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
cruchenutii:

Hehehe ! Then you never really gave much honestly. If you give a babe as much as 400k to buy iPhone 7 OR supported a babe to pay her Fees OR house rent. Your brain won't forget that you bleed cash.
Did you miss the part where I wrote to give out what you can afford without going broke.
Will a billionaire or multi millionaire think much about buying an IPhone or gifting out a Lamborghini to his girl.
Think!
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by rawpadgin(m): 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Cheerful giver, I hope you married her cos a girl I know here is dating another guy not caring about the guy paying house rent and school fees.
it's always good to help the less privilege ones.. ...

I broke up with her last week cool cool
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
rawpadgin:
it's always good to help the less privilege ones.. ...

I broke up with her last week cool cool
Hmmmm, she don turn less privileged cos you paid her accommodation fees, guys can brag. I thankGod no guy will ever come out one day to brag that he paid my accommodation or school fees.
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by rawpadgin(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Hmmmm, she don turn less privileges cos you paid her accommodation fees, guys can brag.
I don turn cheerful giver cuz i help my girlfriend pay her fee, Women can give names to generous guys
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
rawpadgin:
I don turn cheerful giver cuz i help my girlfriend pay her fee, Women can give names to generous guys
Its a good name Na, some guys are stingy but you are not.
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by rawpadgin(m): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Its a good name Na, some guys are stingy but you are not.
she thought i was stingy, that was the reason i left her
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by kestino(m): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
the funny thing remains that, no matter what you give, they will still say its not enough, so better dey ready the head of your family member. Lol
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by Khutie: 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
•••100jos! Told me that her twin bruh gonna undergo appendicitis surgery, and I know xay her family no too hold bar buh the beautiful b*tch was lying to me... grin Had to tell my elder bruh about the situation, could yhu believe this Niggur gotta send her extra 10k for upkeep cheesy cheesy.
B*tch was smart but not strong hearted for the street, had to return the money after 3days.

She still regrets not keeping the money after our breakUP
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
I can never give any guy money...... kojorawon
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
rawpadgin:
magga
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by kestino(m): 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:
I can never give any guy money...... kojorawon
funny enough ladies like you tend to give all you have.
Re: Whats Your Highest Give In Your Relationship by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
kestino:
funny enough ladies like you tend to give all you have.
like what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist / My Song Loading Soon On Nairaland, My Gees Show Me Some Love (PHOTOS) / Think!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.