Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram (32901 Views)

Photos From The Boko Haram Attack Of Garkida, Gombi LGA, Adamawa State / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) / Inside The Boko Haram Bomb Making Hub In Sambisa Forest(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by ebby9z(m): 10:42pm On May 06, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THIS BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS NO DEY FINISH? THE WAY THEY MURDER NIGERIAN SOLDIERS ANYHOW IS BEYOND ME, ALSO NIGERIA IS TOO POOR, ECONOMICALLY, INFACT PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY ALSO, SOLDIERS ARE BEING KILLED LIKE CHICKENS AS A RESULT OF LACK OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS AND POLITICAL SUPPORT TO BATTLE TERRORISM, I HAVE WEPT FOR THIS COUNTRY TILL MY EYE BALLS GOT SWOLLEN.

Typing in all caps signifies shouting and it's unpleasant to the eye. Thanks
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by undefeateds: 10:48pm On May 06, 2017
they are now fulfilling their promise,dat d dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood,I just pity d families of this young young soldiers they are just wasting
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 06, 2017
I swear down smabisa forest just needs a nuclear option. just wipe out everything in plain sight. I am tired of reading about death of gallant soldiers on the war front. They are human beings like you and I not animals that deserve to go to the slaughter.
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by technicallyrich(m): 11:22pm On May 06, 2017
People join nigerian army mostly because of poverty.so as to meet ends need since the country is so hard.
My pain is that these politicians. Give out the top positions to their family and friends as to pack money then send the common once to go and die.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by Africany: 11:32pm On May 06, 2017
RIP
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by tutudesz: 1:14am On May 07, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

A round of applause for the man who cant...
You certainly can't
Answering a fool like you is like speaking to a goat,not useful is going to come out of it!
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by Respect01(m): 1:38am On May 07, 2017
A SOLDIER! !!!! Hiz a Nigerian
ifeanyiAdemola:
And he is a Igbo guy. cry cry
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:22am On May 07, 2017
WHAT! Something is wrong with Boko Haram oh my God thunder will fired this so called Boko Haram and he will died down and he will go hell fire. Boko Haram is a fool. angry

Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by abels(m): 2:34am On May 07, 2017
Shebi they said boko haram released some girls, how r they killing soilders again
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by doziex: 3:22am On May 07, 2017
President Buhari is now breaking all the promises he made to Nigerians and our armed forces concerning this war. He said he would provide sufficient funds to win this war.
Yet, the funds or the weapons to fight this war effectively have slowed to a crawl.

Nigerians you MUST remember come election time, that the senate and the house have chosen to engage in political intrigue instead of coming up with the funding our troops need to protect our own nation more effectively.

In the 2017 budget, for a nation facing several existential insurgencies, 1.7 billion total for all security outfits is a joke.

Mind you that the entire budgets encompassing 2007 to 2015 was stolen by military officials and politicians under the nose and care of GEJ.

So all our army has is painted hilux trucks, and repainted/resuscitated armored vehicles from the 60s and 70s. What a shame.

Even our neighbors Chad and cameroon are not this bad.

They have at least invested in affordable ,up to date, Chinese APCs and other cheap desert armored cars that at least keep their soldiers from dying like flies or in Nigerian like numbers.

Boko haram's strategy is to strangle the traffic and trade in the region to cause a famine. They have already succeeded.

Our troops have to run convoys risking life and limb to keep the roads open, and all Nigeria can afford to equip this brave men and women with is the death trap known as the hilux truck.

RIP my brother.
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by kikake: 4:15am On May 07, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
How can any sensible person die for today's Nigeria .... The politicians created Boko haram.. Their kids are all in Saudi Arabia .. Dubai .. London etc then someone go die for Nigeria ?

No amount of military indoctrination can make a sensible person from the south of Nigeria go to fight against Boko Haram.

Boko Haram fights for exactly what many political and religious leaders in the twelve northern Nigeria states want - an Islamic country to be ruled by Sharia Criminal laws.

Only thing that can stop Boko Haram immediately is division of Nigeria into more manageable countries.
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by kikake: 4:32am On May 07, 2017
tutudesz:

I just don't understand the level of foolishness that will make you say such or you just though making such comment will get you likes for your following idiots? He gave his life so you and your family can sleep this night and if he knew a idiotic fool like you would not appreciate it,I bet he would have stay back.

Divide Nigeria so that soldiers like him wouldn't have to go to die to protect others from Boko Haram.
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by blaqoracle: 6:02am On May 07, 2017
realestniggah:

as far as the northern part of Nigeria still exist boko haram will always exist..these northerners are very loyal to each other and it very easy to recruit new member because these northerners have no worthy life they are living they are mainly uneducated they feel the Nigerian government is the cause of their problem and will do anything to spite the government

separation is the only solution here.
dont worry urself about northern nigeria, instead worry yourself about your god forsaken, poverty striken, baby factory, matricidal and ritual infested homeland.
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by InvertedHammer: 6:39am On May 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THIS BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS NO DEY FINISH? THE WAY THEY MURDER NIGERIAN SOLDIERS ANYHOW IS BEYOND ME, ALSO NIGERIA IS TOO POOR, ECONOMICALLY, INFACT PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY ALSO, SOLDIERS ARE BEING KILLED LIKE CHICKENS AS A RESULT OF LACK OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS AND POLITICAL SUPPORT TO BATTLE TERRORISM, I HAVE WEPT FOR THIS COUNTRY TILL MY EYE BALLS GOT SWOLLEN.
/
Nuclear weapon to fight Boko Haram?

Interesting!

By the way, is your Caps Lock key stuck?
\
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:45am On May 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
our soldiers lack proper combat training, after taking them to Zaria and flog hell out of them for complete six months, how do you expect them to fight terrorist who has proper training and has even killed fear.
our so called military commanders lacks sense of combat bro, the push these guys to warfront instead of using strategy. you should follow battle of Mosul in Iraq. it started sometime last year and the city is far bigger than borno state yet Iraqi military has captured about 80% will less casualties on their men.
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by dealslip(f): 6:47am On May 07, 2017
Can soldiers of Northern Origin be collated into a special force and made face Boko Haram. The elites of the North refused to expose Boko Haram until it became an almost incurable sore and a monster they can't control anymore. Stop endangering the lives of southern soldiers. They didn't start this and shouldn't be made to fight this. Train your almajiris and Fulani herdsmen to go and fight them. That is the system the evil elites of the North bequeathed their people.
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by Heineken(m): 6:47am On May 07, 2017
Samirana360:
i remember when i wanted to join NA,a senior officer(col adeyemi) told me nt to unless i want to diein d hands if bh...he said since am a graduate dat he wil help me to go for short service ...buh me i no even dey interested again.....NA gbakwa oku
you too dey fear jor
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by Azola(m): 7:23am On May 07, 2017
Rip gallant soldier
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by Valkyr: 8:03am On May 07, 2017
Samirana360:
i remember when i wanted to join NA,a senior officer(col adeyemi) told me nt to unless i want to diein d hands if bh...he said since am a graduate dat he wil help me to go for short service ...buh me i no even dey interested again.....NA gbakwa oku

You don't have to write officer's name..do you? Is the name a dummy
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by Freeezzz(m): 8:25am On May 07, 2017
Samirana360:
i remember when i wanted to join NA,a senior officer told me nt to unless i want to diein d hands if bh...he said since am a graduate dat he wil help me to go for short service ...buh me i no even dey interested again.....NA gbakwa oku
And you think he would be happy if he found out you posted his name with such comment on a public space? Do yourself a favor, edit his name out of your comment, be smart.
cool
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by Cannonleo(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2017
Samirana360:
Abeg pm me that colonel contact I need that help you refused
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by Freeezzz(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2017
cutedharmee:
Bros nah real wa fr u eehn. Must u put his name
You also need to edit the name out of your quote. cool
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by Freeezzz(m): 8:39am On May 07, 2017
Double post.
cool
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by NaijaBlend: 4:21pm On May 07, 2017
Check out the names of most soldiers killed!
Any inference?
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by durella32: 12:36am On May 08, 2017
MDG007:

our soldiers lack proper combat training, after taking them to Zaria and flog hell out of them for complete six months, how do you expect them to fight terrorist who has proper training and has even killed fear.
our so called military commanders lacks sense of combat bro, the push these guys to warfront instead of using strategy. you should follow battle of Mosul in Iraq. it started sometime last year and the city is far bigger than borno state yet Iraqi military has captured about 80% will less casualties on their men.
bro pls dnt compare the battle for mosul nd the war against insurgency in d northeastern part of nigeria...the iraqi forces are on offensive nd backed by western countries,sunni nd Arab volunteers..nd can liken the war in northeast to a guerrilla warfare evn America failed to defeat Vietnam cos dy adopted. The guerrilla tactics...once u fall into an ambush anything can happen...our troops are trying giv dem the credit
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:40am On May 08, 2017
durella32:
bro pls dnt compare the battle for mosul nd the war against insurgency in d northeastern part of nigeria...the iraqi forces are on offensive nd backed by western countries,sunni nd Arab volunteers..nd can liken the war in northeast to a guerrilla warfare evn America failed to defeat Vietnam cos dy adopted. The guerrilla tactics...once u fall into an ambush anything can happen...our troops are trying giv dem the credit
nobody said they are not trying but yet we should admit that they lack combat sense.
and even their C.Os looks unfit to me, with potbelly. SMH
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:03am On May 08, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

the only difference then and now is that buhari has used propaganda to brainwash your type. gej era told you about what is happening in the war 100% and he really decimated boko haram through ihejirika but this vegetable that formed the sect will continue to tell you their is improvement when our soldiers are dieing everyday. how many times did he kill shekau? they even recently claimed that shekau was wounded in an air strike but the man made a video showing he was healdy than buhari!!

SHAME!!!!!!!!

Dude is me ifeanyi ademola lol they banned my other account
Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by ExplorerReturns(m): 1:07am On May 08, 2017
ikwere1stson:

Dude is me ifeanyi ademola lol they banned my other account
no mind that Yoruba tribal mod in the name of myndd he is deranged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Another Nigerian Soldier Killed By The Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:13am On May 08, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

no mind that Yoruba tribal mod in the name of myndd he is deranged

Dude please show me more Igbo warlords on nairaland... Lol...we need to form a group so that we will be hitting that sadist from Benue lol..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Defends $1.9 Billion Nigeria-Niger Republic Railway Project / Anambra Joins Oil-producing States / Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.