Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Where I Get My Power From – Tb Joshua Reveals In Israel Video [a Must Read] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where I Get My Power From – Tb Joshua Reveals In Israel Video [a Must Read] (467 Views)

Homosexuality Is Caused By Ogbanje, Pete Edochie Reveals In Video / Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O / “how I Became A Chronic Masturbator”- Young Man Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where I Get My Power From – Tb Joshua Reveals In Israel Video [a Must Read] by Brainyworldent(m): 5:45pm On May 06, 2017
As preparations heat up for his relocation to Israel, Prophet T.B. Joshua, founder of Synagogue Church of All Nation has revealed the mystery behind his power.
The founder made this revelation in a documentary currently airing on national Israeli television, Reshet TV about the impending arrival of the Nigerian cleric.

Prophet Joshua had declared his intention to leave Nigeria and relocate his ministry to the nation of Israel, which is believed to be the birthplace of Jesus Christ.https://gaposaolofofo..com.ng/2017/05/gaposa-gossip-where-i-get-my-power-from.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To All Sugar Daddies / Ladies Read And Get What Will Make Your Hip And Boobs Sexy / Never Give Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.