Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,625 members, 7,770,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O (5960 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Quality20(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
met just less than 6weeks ago, but from her chats she has dated and enjoyed sponsorship from professors and other guys in d past and now here I'm a man just managing a job of about 20k a month. She hasn't really requested money from me directly but has always brought up things like "my sisters marriage is next month I'm trying to balance Souvenir's cost of abt 100k", at other times it could b like how cn I get a loan, wanna change phone or I'm looking for !money to pay my tailor, I'm gonna b travelling next week and now my ATM is trapped and can't get my money, etc. pls has any guy(s) on this forum dated such type of girl? As for me ,I'm beginning to feel she could be a pathetic liar and that she would never b able to do away with those professors and other rich guys who sponsored her and gave her regular stipends, after all I'm not at d moment in a position to do as they did not to talk of even out doing them

2 Likes

Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by healthserve(m): 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
With this mindset any issues isn't with your girl.

You shouldn't be in a relationship with this state and frame of mind.

Find yourself, fix yourself, deal with unresolved instability issues and then return to relationships

Quality relationships isn't about sex drive but about " Qualityness ", you'll find financial issues act as stressors in this condition rather than what should be enjoyed.

2 Likes

Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Thegamingorca(m): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
Dont be a wuss. Enjoy the ride while it lasts. That's what life is.
A surf ride

3 Likes

Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
Job of 20k a month and your problem is a girlfriend??
Sense is truly alien to us in this country..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Quality20(m): 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Dont be a wuss. Enjoy the ride while it lasts. That's what life is.
A ride
ds isn't a casual stuff, its meant to a long term thing. She is thinking and talking of marriage. we r not even sexing
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Quality20(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
KiidaACE:
Job of 20k a month and your problem is a girlfriend??
Sense is truly alien to us in this country..
yea that's d average I make n spend in a month
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
healthserve:

Find yourself, fix yourself, deal with unresolved instability issues and then return to relationships

Quality relationships isn't about sex drive but about " Qualityness ", you'll find financial issues act as stressors in this condition rather than what should be enjoyed.
Well Said smiley
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Thegamingorca(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
Quality20:
ds isn't a casual stuff, its meant to a long term thing. She is thinking and talking of marriage. we r not even sexing

Then man up and don't doubt yourself. Why all this because you are broke? Do you intend to stay broke?
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
Since she has not asked you directly... Act as if you know anything... Its not your responsibility to give girlfriends money...
But its your responsibility to give your wife money

5 Likes

Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by healthserve(m): 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Well Said smiley

Danny. You've been scarce.
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
Quality20:
brother its time you give her this

5 Likes

Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
Quality20:
yea that's d average I make n spend in a month
Forget about girlfriends..
Set a goal, make a plan and put all focus into it..
You'll thank yourself in years to come..

3 Likes

Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
healthserve:

Danny. You've been scarce.
Yeah, busy with things.... but I do read as a guest sometimes smiley
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Quality20(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
KiidaACE:
Forget about girlfriends.. Set a goal, make a plan and put all focus into it.. You'll thank yourself in years to come..
yea I like ds ur opinion

2 Likes

Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by healthserve(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Yeah, busy with things.... but I do read as a guest sometimes smiley

Lil Wonder bro. Keep balling. SM life is fake. We all should be busy with realness

1 Like

Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
healthserve:

Lil Wonder bro. Keep balling. SM life is fake. We all should be busy with realness
Thanks boss.... You too
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by LordPherule(m): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
If you are not buoyant to sponsor on that level, pls sway away. Such woman can't let you super save for investment, it's on her unforeseen contingencies.
Quality20:
met just less than 6weeks ago, but from her chats she has dated and enjoyed sponsorship from professors and other guys in d past and now here I'm a man just managing a job of about 20k a month. She hasn't really requested money from me directly but has always brought up things like "my sisters marriage is next month I'm trying to balance Souvenir's cost of abt 100k", at other times it could b like how cn I get a loan, wanna change phone or I'm looking for !money to pay my tailor, I'm gonna b travelling next week and now my ATM is trapped and can't get my money, etc. pls has any guy(s) on this forum dated such type of girl? As for me ,I'm beginning to feel she could be a pathetic liar and that she would never b able to do away with those professors and other rich guys who sponsored her and gave her regular stipends, after all I'm not at d moment in a position to do as they did not to talk of even out doing them

1 Like

Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by mployer(m): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
healthserve:

Don't take this advice.

That babe is a gold digger. You got no gold and she won't cope.

She is around cos presently she isn't aware you got no gold.

Ask for sex, you will understand what I just typed.

5 Likes

Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by healthserve(m): 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
mployer:

Don't take this advice.

That babe is a gold digger. You got no gold and she won't cope.

She is around cos presently she isn't aware you got no gold.

Beyond the words. He's emotions and frame of mind isn't ripe first for self, before carrying the responsibilities of another person. However loveable, relationship is all about responsibilities rather than hormone-unleashing.

I hope you got mentored too boy wink

Cc. DanDeeBoss
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by MrCork: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
Quality20:

angry
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by MrCork: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
Quality20:

..Bro.. U nagging like ILegendd...

.U start sentense wit *met* instead of *Met* n then u wonder y women ignore u.

...my advice..

.kindly move for thread to complain section!!(No oofeense)
angry

5 Likes

Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by mployer(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
healthserve:

Beyond the words. He's emotions and frame of mind isn't ripe first for self, before carrying the responsibilities of another person. However loveable, relationship is all about responsibilities rather than hormone-unleashing.

I hope you got mentored too boy wink

Cc. DanDeeBoss

Lol.

Bad bitches got no time for emotions and frame of mind. They got plenty of them in the past and it didn't pay there bills.

Good games are good but they got limit. No game can keep Regina Daniels with Ned Nwoke other than money.

2 Likes

Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by healthserve(m): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
mployer:

Lol.

Bad bitches got no time for emotions and frame of mind. They got plenty of them in the past and it didn't pay there bills.

Good games are good but they got limit. No game can keep Regina Daniels with Ned Nwoke other than money.

Its not about bitchyness. As the Op never called his bar a bitch. Its more about " self ". We're the beneficiary of healthy self, first before third-parties. Not all ladies support Regina Daniels. There's no gender war between male and female bit against men and unhealthy feminism ish

1 Like

Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by donjon: 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
This hole has been burying men since 10AD

1 Like

Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
just pretend you don't understand when she talks financial stuff till you get the hole

1 Like

Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by mployer(m): 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
healthserve:

Its not about bitchyness. As the Op never called his bar a bitch. Its more about " self ". We're the beneficiary of healthy self, first before third-parties. Not all ladies support Regina Daniels. There's no gender war between male and female bit against men and unhealthy feminism ish

You probably didn't read the post or didn't understand.

The op explained the babes character in details and you are still classifying her as regular girl.
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Edyice: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
Uncle that's not your woman

They way I see it eeeh , you want to kill yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by healthserve(m): 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
mployer:

You probably didn't read the post or didn't understand.

The op explained the babes character in details and you are still classifying her as regular girl.

Look into the post into the reader's mind frame. Its the elders skill. wink. Its always what a tale bearer doesn't say, not what they say to project their innocency in issues. Its the art of looking thru the words into the tale bearer's heart
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Quality20(m): 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
Edyice:
Uncle that's not your woman

They way I see it eeeh , you want to kill yourself grin
no o I'm not killing myself for any undeserving lady. I think I'm gonna call her n tell her dat I can't b her husband material o. Since she has dated far richer n far elderly men.

1 Like

Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Starz825(m): 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
healthserve:

I bless God for this ur contribution....
I keep telling niggas....fix ur life first...u dating someone whose mouth is larger than the map of nigeria itself but then u earning 20kkk...fix ur life....
And mind you even if u want to date with ur condition u go stay ur lane....ur headache rn is aw to increase ur salary and get off from there, now u wan to add another headache....as a man u must know the kind of woman u want Even before u meet them at all- so no one will bring shit to the table for you....there is a woman for every man...find ur taste...

2 Likes

Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by healthserve(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Starz825:

I bless God for this ur contribution....
I keep telling niggas....fix ur life first...u dating someone whose mouth is larger than the map of nigeria itself but then u earning 20kkk...fix ur life....
And mind you even if u want to date with ur condition u go stay ur lane....ur headache rn is aw to increase ur salary and get off from there, now u wan to add another headache....as a man u must know the kind of woman u want Even before u meet them at all- so no one will bring shit to the table for you....there is a woman for every man...find ur taste...

They'll come for you.. wink

1 Like

Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Edyice: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Quality20:
no o I'm not killing myself for any undeserving lady. I think I'm gonna call her n tell her dat I can't b her husband material o. Since she has dated far richer n far elderly men.

Correct dude ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Stepfather Is Sleeping Wit Our Housemaid; Shud I Take ‘Bribe’ Or Tell My Mum? / Select What You Love Most About Your Woman By Making This Choice (photo) / Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.