Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Chidimma Okeke(ex Miss Anambra) Drops A New Song"friends"after Her Cucumber..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chidimma Okeke(ex Miss Anambra) Drops A New Song"friends"after Her Cucumber..... (771 Views)

Nude Photo Of Beauty Istifanus, Ex-Miss CommonWealth Nigeria / Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidimma Okeke(ex Miss Anambra) Drops A New Song"friends"after Her Cucumber..... by Kingsirko(f): 6:19pm On May 06, 2017
Really? It's been more than 6 months of Chidimma's Cucumber video and all that have gone round on her issues with the beauty pageant shits. Few months after her video scandal she was reported missing and everyone closed her case.

Culled From Airinformations.com

She has indeed balled back into the internet with her music titled "Friends" and has done a 4-minute video backing up her song.
Well, the video doesn't contain cucumber and other things. It just explained more on kind of friends you keep. I would say the music is really nice and she acted like she has been doing it earlier on.

Now I guess, she is talking from experience. Watch Video Below:_

Watch Video And Download Audio @http://www.airinformations.com/2017/05/chidimma-okekeex-miss-anambra-drops-new.html

Re: Chidimma Okeke(ex Miss Anambra) Drops A New Song"friends"after Her Cucumber..... by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 06, 2017
Cucumber Crew
Re: Chidimma Okeke(ex Miss Anambra) Drops A New Song"friends"after Her Cucumber..... by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Chidimma Okeke(ex Miss Anambra) Drops A New Song"friends"after Her Cucumber..... by awoo47: 6:46pm On May 06, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

How I Caught My Cheating Fiance / Would You Delete All Social Media To Save A Relationship? / Five Ways To Take Things Slowly In A New Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.