Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary (53572 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) / Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by caprini1: 10:31am On May 07, 2017
oluphilip2008:

His ministry doesn't give a hoot about your gambling life sir!
Lol....a lot of people don't understand that true Christians don't gamble.

Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by itiswellandwell: 10:32am On May 07, 2017
goldedprince:

shut the Bleep up. it all boils down to your health habit. i have a grand mom that is 87 yrs and she is as healthy and strong as a 40year old.
this is because she became a semi vegetarian at the age of 30. meaning she ate more fruits and less meat.
presently, everyone in my family eats 50% fruits, 20% vegetable and 30% normal food like eba, rice, meat, fish etc. we look far more younger than our mates. personally, i have never been sick for 5years now. but that, i mean, i havnt even taken vit c tablet or panadol. if buhari makes me his health instructor, he will be healthier than anyone you can think of that is his age.
btw, i am not a christian
stop spreading shitt.

Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by holakunle69(m): 10:33am On May 07, 2017
odimbannamdi:
In the Christiandom, there are levels of authority. This is a typical example.

These loafers are for sale

let's talk on whatsapp 07064554113
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by nofuckz(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2017
Honestly donno knw how i feel about this things but actually believe in the creator him alone and not man

anyways a young man needs to pay up his fees Nikon D90 camera up for grabs going for 95k intrested hit my mention

Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by LordOfNaira: 10:37am On May 07, 2017
airex:
That means our president didn't do any of the above?

What sort of question is this

Of course, Buhari could have done all of that and still be seriously ill at this age. Even Buhari himself said that he couldn't remember ever being this sick. When you attain a certain age, falling sick might just be about the age and not how you had lived your life when you were younger. At least, before he fell sick, Buhari was travelling about and looking very fit.

Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by destinysaid(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2017
goldedprince:

not when you come posting shit like buhari should change his religion because of "a 80yr old you saw on tv bouncing like a 10yr old"
lol, chill gee,ur rants ain't gonna do nothing to him, u should Knw,

#no matter how u vex, u no fit boil stone.

U carry him matter for head, but NON of the parties including d dude wet u dey vex for, send u.

Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by akintom(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2017
caprini1:
Lol....a lot of people don't understand that true Christians don't gamble.

I guess Mathew ashimolowo is a Muslim or false Christian then.

Gambling is a game.

Your God will go partying, if tithe from baba ijebu win, enters Canaan land, you know that.

Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by nkemjacob2(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2017
fineboynl:
a prophet who can't prophecy just 10 bet9ja odds for his members to become rich. is that one a prophet??
go fyn better job do

Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by yanjutomi(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2017
odimbannamdi:

hw much
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:40am On May 07, 2017
odimbannamdi:
[s]In the Christiandom, there are levels of authority. This is a typical example.[/s]

Joint-heirs with Christ...
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by Nobody: 10:41am On May 07, 2017
me too my case is different
Godsbillionaire:

Amen our case is different praise God... I Received the anointing for supernatural strength resting on Kenneth Copeland in Jesus name

Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by odimbannamdi(m): 10:42am On May 07, 2017
yanjutomi:
hw much

Just 8,500 bro. Check our signature for our thread to see more pics and reviews from people who have bought our loafers
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by Nobody: 10:43am On May 07, 2017
ok.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by goldedprince: 10:46am On May 07, 2017
destinysaid:
lol, chill gee,ur rants ain't gonna do nothing to him, u should Knw,

#no matter how u vex, u no fit boil stone.

U carry him matter for head, but NON of the parties including d dude wet u dey vex for, send u.
lol, i no carry him mata for head. i am just happy to stop one or 2 people that he may try deceiving . that alone makes me happy
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by bakynes(m): 10:47am On May 07, 2017
1stladdy:
lol.. You're still a kid. Seems you do nt know Anointing differs
Me a kid? Hahaha I know say Anointing pass anointing but in his own church not in Copeland's Church.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by campbelljosh(m): 10:48am On May 07, 2017
Oh! This is the wonderful man PaPa usually mentioned his name on the altar
paybak:
This man kenneth is so much filled with anointing.. God, look at the way he sings.. A man of 80 years jumping all over the alter.. Indeed there is God and He is Great.. I will keen to everything man of God said yester night for indeed God loves me.. Only God can make a 80 year old man jump around like that without help or walking stick whatever.. How old is Nigeria president that he is either missing today or couldnt speak tommorrow. Serve the living God dear president and become like them great men. I will never forget that night.. Surely "My case is different."

Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by Nobody: 10:57am On May 07, 2017
fineboynl:
a prophet who can't prophecy just 10 bet9ja odds for his members to become rich. is that one a prophet??
Why would a prophet prophesy a gambling business? The prophet doesn't a damn of that useless game
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by Mujtahida: 11:01am On May 07, 2017
AntiWailer:

Before u mix things up.

Remember there was a time MUMMY GO was strong and was out of sight for her to recover.

Anybody can fall sick ok ?
Obviously he has not read of different places in the world where the aborigines who are not Christians live up to 100 years and even at that age are they are reported to be strong and healthy. For example the people of Okinawa in Japan
See this link http://news.softpedia.com/news/Why-Do-People-of-Okinawa-Are-the-Most-Long-Lived-on-Earth-53411.shtml
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by LordOfNaira: 11:01am On May 07, 2017
paybak:
This man kenneth is so much filled with anointing.. God, look at the way he sings.. A man of 80 years jumping all over the alter.. Indeed there is God and He is Great.. I will keen to everything man of God said yester night for indeed God loves me.. Only God can make a 80 year old man jump around like that without help or walking stick whatever.. How old is Nigeria president that he is either missing today or couldnt speak tommorrow. Serve the living God dear president and become like them great men. I will never forget that night.. Surely "My case is different."

Buhari is over 70 and can fall sick. It is expected. Even at over 70, he kept on traveling from one place to another and attending conferences without any picture showing him dozing off at any of the events. You, a young man, I am very sure cannot run a small company without getting stressed out.

In the Bible, David, a man referred to as a man after God's heart, died at the age of 70. Prior to his death, he was very sick. So sick that he couldn't get warm even when they covered him with clothes.

In reality, bro, old age is very unpredictable. You are more vulnerable to diseases due to your weakened resistance which can be compared to that of a baby.

Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by AyamStarch: 11:02am On May 07, 2017
Godsbillionaire:

Amen our case is different praise God... I Received the anointing for supernatural strength resting on Kenneth Copeland in Jesus name
when is the thanksgiving service for the 36th anniversary?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by emerged01(m): 11:04am On May 07, 2017
bakynes:
If I was a member of Winners I would feel somehow, another pastor from another ministry coming to lay hands on my pastor in his own church.
Every prophet needs a prophet. He is his father in the lord,Like many looked up to Paul. Do your son feel somehow that you have a father? As a father to your son,I want to believe you still listen to your own father.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by itsloba: 11:09am On May 07, 2017
Ain't this the pastor that claimed Jesus was born again in hell?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by vroom(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2017
odimbannamdi:

egoole...how much
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by luswitz(f): 11:15am On May 07, 2017
hallelujah!!!
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by Realkenny(m): 11:20am On May 07, 2017
fineboynl:
low I. Q
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by Partnerbiz2: 11:22am On May 07, 2017
destinysaid:
guy, we HV the right to say whatever we please about our religion, don't think be cause ure an atheist, you are better than us, and if u have a problem with theist individuals, I suggest you swing both ways, both Christian and Islamic. Don't be a hypocrite who hides to bash Christian cause we are less likely to behead you.
Daft, very.
How could he have said that the man was healthy at 80 because of the Lord?
I am no atheist but that's a very daft statement. I have noticed too that most churchy people are shallow and daft. That explains why they believe every inanity from pastors.
And the church didn't make them daft, they were probably born that way.

Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by chuose2: 11:26am On May 07, 2017
Evil men endorsing each other.

Listen to Copeland say Jesus is not the only begotten son of God at redeemed church, to my surprise Adeboye is seen nodding his head in agreement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

A post surfaced sometime back showing how Masonic winners is.

Emperor4God:
REASONS THAT WINNER CHAPEL IS GODLESS
Many know that Convenant University is full of Occult symbols, but most ignore the fact that ever proposed built Winners Chapel aka Living Faith is a celebration of the occult.

Many people do not know that Winners Chapel aka Living Faith have buildings designed to glorify Satan and promote the Illuminati

FOR EXAMPLE WINNERS CHAPEL OTA IS CALLED CANAANLAND AND THE BIBLE SAY'S CURSED IS CANAAN.

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Now think about it why call your church Canaanland unless you have satanic ideas.

Even a Freemason temple is called Canaan.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ce73GxpifQA/VMWl3yLzKmI/AAAAAAAAAyw/wvzZnqgj1og/s1600/canaan%2Blodge2.jp[/img]

THE NAME CANAAN IS SO CURSED THAT A MAN WROTE ABOUT IT.
SO TO CALL YOUR CHURCH CANAAN LAND SHOWS EVIL INTENTIONS

WE WILL SHOW THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL ILLUMINATI & FREEMASON BUILDINGS

1 WINNERS CHAPEL NAIROBI KENYA
2 WINNERS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL TOGO
3 WINNERS CHAPEL KADUNA
4 WINNERS CHAPEL PORT HARCOURT
5 WINNERS CHAPEL ILORIN
6 WINNERS CHAPEL OWERRI
7 WINNERS CHAPEL IBADAN
8 WINNER CHAPEL BOTSWANA
9 WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA
10 WINNERS CHAPEL CANAANLAND OTA

Have you wondered why WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA has this funny shaped roof?

WE EVEN GO FUTHER TO SHOW THAT THE PASTORS ARE FREEMASONS & MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI
Notice the Pyramid Oyedepo flashes while preaching

WINNERS CHAPEL ILLORIN HAS PYRAMID IN FRONT

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FOUBNk6ucuw/VMHOrMOB7WI/AAAAAAAAAqY/Jze-J1oyGqA/s1600/winners%2Bilorin4%2Bupload.jpg[/img]

PLEASE LEAVE WINNERS CHAPEL

THERE IS SO MUCH WELL DOCUMENTED INFORMATION FOR MORE READING

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by odimbannamdi(m): 11:27am On May 07, 2017
vroom:

egoole...how much

Just 8,500 bro. Check our signature for our thread so that see more pics of our shoes and reviews from Nairalanders who have patronized us
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by gr8minds: 11:33am On May 07, 2017
Fathers will always have their own father, To prosper in life, you must be a son to a father,that's humility
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by Khayil(m): 11:33am On May 07, 2017
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by ichommy(m): 11:38am On May 07, 2017
fineboynl:

Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did / A Place In Kenya Where They Pay To See A Mermaid (video) / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50