Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary (53525 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) / Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 07, 2017
what is this "ANOINTING" and how do we confirm the Authenticity of the Anointing.. like is there a NAFDAC number or some other identifiable means of recognizing TRUE ANOINTING? or is it just the way he smiles and sings and looks at the ceiling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by brojoshua: 1:21pm On May 07, 2017
False prophets that are empowered by Satan are also empowering themselves. Their pythons are giving birth to more vipers, woe to all of them, the false prophets, how shall they escape the condemnation of hell, and to them is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by larrybee2017(f): 1:24pm On May 07, 2017
paybak:
This man kenneth is so much filled with anointing.. God, look at the way he sings.. A man of 80 years jumping all over the alter.. Indeed there is God and He is Great.. I will keen to everything man of God said yester night for indeed God loves me.. Only God can make a 80 year old man jump around like that without help or walking stick whatever.. How old is Nigeria president that he is either missing today or couldnt speak tommorrow. Serve the living God dear president and become like them great men. I will never forget that night.. Surely "My case is different."
Yes o. I was so surprise too o. God give me the grace of Copeland and Oyedepo. I almost give myself a knock on the head o. Kai 80years and still jumping and you go see 20years wey no fit stand up for 10mins in church. When men were after spirituality what they got is what we see in Oyedepo and Copeland and the rest. But when men runs after carnality what we see is what we get in our new generation deacon and Deaconess. The church needs a revival!!!
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by Duru009(m): 1:29pm On May 07, 2017
I love this man Kenneth Copeland....

He is one of the few old generational prophets on earth!!
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by nwakaibeya1: 1:38pm On May 07, 2017
Exactly our hallmark as follows #Jesus Christ said come to me all you that are tired of carrying heavy evil loads and I will give you peace he didn't say come to me all you that are holy? Holiness is highly spiritual and comes after total liberation,you cant be in evil bondage and yet claim to be holy like many spiritually ignorant people claim holiness ?Spiritual holiness is the ultimate holiness whereby you have no evil spiritual commitment and bondages ever hence so many people who practice and claim holiness are in evil bondages and oppression and cannot sleep at night nor do the have peace of Jesus Christ but only to outwardly showcase dressing holiness and they have no single unbelievable power of Jesus Christ as Jesus Christ gives? If you must lead people to holiness you must give them power firstly and light before practicing holiness thats the way of Jesus christ...Mathew 13,13-14

Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by Iseoluwani: 1:41pm On May 07, 2017
bakynes:
If I was a member of Winners I would feel somehow, another pastor from another ministry coming to lay hands on my pastor in his own church.

Copeland is BISHOP 'S MENTOR
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by airex(m): 1:46pm On May 07, 2017
LordOfNaira:

What sort of question is this

Of course, Buhari could have done all of that and still be seriously ill at this age. Even Buhari himself said that he couldn't remember ever being this sick. When you attain a certain age, falling sick might just be about the age and not how you had lived your life when you were younger. At least, before he fell sick, Buhari was travelling about and looking very fit.
So what can you say about Robert Mugabe?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by walezy85: 1:48pm On May 07, 2017
bakynes:
If I was a member of Winners I would feel somehow, another pastor from another ministry coming to lay hands on my pastor in his own church.
one dont need to feel somehow he might be lead by the holy spirit to do so.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by Themandator: 1:49pm On May 07, 2017
bakynes:

Pride corrodes destiny. Kill it before it does harm to you.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by OKUCHI11(m): 1:50pm On May 07, 2017
brightballer:

Bros, cool down.
He must have actually taken very good care of himself while younger. His diet, meals, exercises, drugs, drinks etc.
an ungullible / rationalist spotted...
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by Themandator: 1:55pm On May 07, 2017
dinggle:
Abeg who knows what the white man is telling the black man?..
Look at people who could have been farming wasting precious man hours...and we wonder why our economic needle does not move in our favor.

It used to be ...Only in Africa ....Now that an American is preaching the gospel from the 'jew man' it is now about precious farming time when even the time you just wasted typing this could have been sent in your father's backyard planting green vegetables
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by OKUCHI11(m): 1:59pm On May 07, 2017
illitrate:

So everything about life is tied to economy?
please mention one aspect of society that is not in one way or the other tied to the economy
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by OKUCHI11(m): 2:05pm On May 07, 2017
niceguy7:
Haanhaan, oo de beru olorun..... sad
ra ra
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:16pm On May 07, 2017
a prophet who can't prophecy just 10 bet9ja odds for his members to become rich. is that one a prophet??

Funny. U have lost it.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by spafu(m): 2:17pm On May 07, 2017
odimbannamdi:
In the Christiandom, there are levels of authority. This is a typical example.

These loafers are for sale
What's the wholesale price?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by loswhite(m): 2:19pm On May 07, 2017
paybak:
This man kenneth is so much filled with anointing.. God, look at the way he sings.. A man of 80 years jumping all over the alter.. Indeed there is God and He is Great.. I will keen to everything man of God said yester night for indeed God loves me.. Only God can make a 80 year old man jump around like that without help or walking stick whatever.. How old is Nigeria president that he is either missing today or couldnt speak tommorrow. Serve the living God dear president and become like them great men. I will never forget that night.. Surely "My case is different."
how old is the Queen Elizabeth husband?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by odimbannamdi(m): 2:40pm On May 07, 2017
spafu:

What's the wholesale price?

Thanks again!

Hi Spafu. the price is 8,500. Kindly click on our signature to access our thread, see more pics and read reviews from Naialanders who have patronized us.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by odimbannamdi(m): 2:41pm On May 07, 2017
adekunleme:

how much are u selling it.
the brown
the second blue

Thanks again!

Hi Adekunleme. the price is 8,500. Kindly click on our signature to access our thread, see more pics and read reviews from Naialanders who have patronized us.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by odimbannamdi(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2017
Afrokan:

Nope, There are Slave masters and slaves.
The whites would continue being the slave masters until we abadon their religion and go back to our own African Religion and gods

Lol..."our own African religion and gods" really! Which are?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by odimbannamdi(m): 2:45pm On May 07, 2017
Giantslayer:
how can i get one. I'm based in umuahia

It will be waybilled to you. Kindly check my signature
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by odimbannamdi(m): 2:47pm On May 07, 2017
Hades2016:
what's the amount for the loafers ?

Kindly check my signature. Its just 8,500
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by princejones(m): 2:53pm On May 07, 2017
odimbannamdi:

how can l contact you
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by Fourwinds: 2:57pm On May 07, 2017
paybak:
d person u are talking about have access to better health facilities... was it not because Buhari became president dat he had d privilege of being treated by d federal government...
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by Afrokan(m): 3:01pm On May 07, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Lol..."our own African religion and gods" really! Which are?
The slave masters did a good job on you if you are asking this Question.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by Rebuke: 3:05pm On May 07, 2017
paybak:

O my! At one time I was so scared for him.......indeed there's God.

My faith increased greatly that nyt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by naijajobx: 3:08pm On May 07, 2017
ok
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by Tbillz(m): 3:17pm On May 07, 2017
odimbannamdi:

where are U?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 07, 2017
damibravo:
Dr Copeland to Bishop

"We shall live old that old men shall call us old"
Jesus! Oga abeg is the tape for the program available?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 07, 2017
bakynes:
Well Oyedepo is a son to copeland as he is to Adeboye.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by mubarak89(m): 4:55pm On May 07, 2017
PapiSmith:

Fake pastor... Tyrant and a dictator
Ignoramus undecided
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by Timothyoj(m): 5:22pm On May 07, 2017
odimbannamdi:

How much is the brown one?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by odimbannamdi(m): 5:39pm On May 07, 2017
Timothyoj:
How much is the brown one?

8,500. Please check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 'Daddy-Mummy Syndrome' In Nigerian Churches / US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.