Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

How Long Did You Last With Your First Love - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Did You Last With Your First Love (7957 Views)

How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Miner13: 9:39pm On May 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

I must be financially independent before i get married ,no matter how rich my fiance is.Thats y

Lawd! Aren't you now?
Dependant?
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 07, 2017
Miner13:

Lawd! Aren't you now?
Dependant?

U understand....tati billion for the akant before husby
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by kolaranking1(m): 10:19pm On May 07, 2017
I had a gf for one semester and half.....later realized I wasn't in love with her.....that was my first gf tho
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 07, 2017
kolaranking1:
I had a gf for one semester and half.....later realized I wasn't in love with her.....that was my first gf tho

It was infatuation,right?
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by kolaranking1(m): 10:36pm On May 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

It was infatuation,right?
Exactly. Funny enough, she still thinks I feel for her

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 07, 2017
kolaranking1:
Exactly. Funny enough, she still thinks I feel for her

Aww,eyah!...i understand her feelings sha

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Miner13: 11:51am On May 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

U understand....tati billion for the akant before husby

Ya discipline?
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Miner13: 11:53am On May 08, 2017
sexybbstar:

I must be financially independent before i get married ,no matter how rich my fiance is.Thats y

Age?
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 08, 2017
Miner13:

Ya discipline?
French and int'l studies
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by MhizSylvia(f): 4:32pm On May 08, 2017
we lasted for 3years because then we were still kids...
if it was now I bet we wouldn't last half a year because there is nothing like true love anymore, fake guys everywhere

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by hoygift(m): 1:06am On May 09, 2017
Ginaz:
6 years and 3 months. Which was last 2 weeks. I just realized sometimes love ain't enough and you shouldn't let love blind you to see the bigger problems that are hard to solve.

I broke up with him, though not officially but I'm giving him hints. No calls no texts no thing for the past 2weeks which is so abnormal from me as we talk almost on daily basis.

It's so hard cos I actually do love him from my heart. But love isn't all there is sometimes. Next month I'm gonna make it official and tell him, for now I need my lone time.
chai its not fair o
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Culin(f): 2:07am On May 09, 2017
4 years
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by hoygift(m): 10:21am On May 09, 2017
grin angry sad
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by hoygift(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2017
Victornezzar:
2 weeks
too short
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Victornezzar: 8:50pm On May 11, 2017
hoygift:
too short
lolzz
I was d cause tho
Was still pursuing my crush
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Duane212(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
5 Minutes......I accepted his proposal ,happily he left to tell his friends and i just texted him and said 'i'm joking o'
you're as cute as f**k
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by hoygift(m): 1:13pm On May 13, 2017
Duane212:
you're as cute as f**k
lol
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by hoygift(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Share again
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
It's for life
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by hoygift(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
solasoulmusic:
It's for life
what
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
hoygift:
what

Will always love my first love for life
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by hoygift(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Will always love my first love for life
hmm like flavour , phyno and MI music if u start new em go the sweet like say em go last forever
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Augustap(f): 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
5 Minutes......I accepted his proposal ,happily he left to tell his friends and i just texted him and said 'i'm joking o'
Babe abeg shift lemme faint...i can imagine the guy's shame grin
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
Augustap:
Babe abeg shift lemme faint...i can imagine the guy's shame grin
LOL, I don't even know where he is again.. That was the last time I saw him.
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
hoygift:
hmm like flavour , phyno and MI music if u start new em go the sweet like say em go last forever

To be honest with you it's the fact that it's not perfect that gives me hope love isn't going to be sweet all the way but honestly working with someone who lovingly treats you equally and you respect as well through the tough times is what makes love as sweet

For me i knew he was my first love when we were shouting at each other and I was a little down healthwise and for a second I realized that anger is nothing compared to the presence of the one you love I just shut up my mouth
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Augustap(f): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

LOL, I don't even know where he is again.. That was the last time I saw him.
I'm sure the boy was like "oh lawd akant take it, fada lawd take my soul" grin
Girls can play with a guy's heart if they don't love them grin
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by hoygift(m): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
solasoulmusic:

To be honest with you it's the fact that it's not perfect that gives me hope love isn't going to be sweet all the way but honestly working with someone who lovingly treats you equally and you respect as well through the tough times is what makes love as sweet

For me i knew he was my first love when we were shouting at each other and I was a little down healthwise and for a second I realized that anger is nothing compared to the presence of the one you love I just shut up my mouth
nice
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
Augustap:

I'm sure the boy was like "oh lawd akant take it, fada lawd take my soul" grin
Girls can play with a guy's heart if they don't love them grin

Then, I was scared of having a boyfriend. The moment I said yes, I immediately said I'm joking. He thought I was joking , I sent him a msg the next day that I had a dream and someone was telling me not to have a bf... So childish of me then.
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Augustap(f): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

Then, I was scared of having a boyfriend. The moment I said yes, I immediately said I'm joking. He thought I was joking , I sent him a msg the next day that I had a dream and someone was telling me not to have a bf... So childish of me then.
Lol...Now you're queen of the Zanga grin
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
Augustap:
Lol...Now you're queen of the Zanga grin
I did not say that oo....lol...I'm no more than "saint child "
Re: How Long Did You Last With Your First Love by concho(m): 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ginaz:
6 years and 3 months. Which was last 2 weeks. I just realized sometimes love ain't enough and you shouldn't let love blind you to see the bigger problems that are hard to solve.

I broke up with him, though not officially but I'm giving him hints. No calls no texts no thing for the past 2weeks which is so abnormal from me as we talk almost on daily basis.

It's so hard cos I actually do love him from my heart. But love isn't all there is sometimes. Next month I'm gonna make it official and tell him, for now I need my lone time.
Chai.....no body is perfect........girls dnt think of yesterday.
i pity d foward nerve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LGBT Article Reveals Sodomites Admit That They Get Parasites From Eating Feces / Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries / Pretty Nigerian Girl Snubs White Collar Job, Joins Nigeria Airforce (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.