Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling (18221 Views)

FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election / Alscon: again, Minister Ignores Supreme Court Order; Signs Agreement W/ Russians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:06pm On May 07, 2017
You see it? Everybody is now above the law, all because one Authoritarian vegetable with cow brain. Imagine ordinary minister ignoring the supreme authority of the National Judiciary. What else is remaining of the zoo? Why would you be surprised if tomorrow a PA to a Local Government Chairman repeats the same? The dull dullard have entrenched the legacy of insubordination to Court Orders in the zoo country, thereby making the Judiciary irrelevant and inconsequential. The change chanting zombies does not help matters, they..... In fact...

Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by Bobby808: 12:06pm On May 07, 2017
chuka5000:
dear GOD, please how did we fall into this APC scam
There is why temtations exists and can come upon anyone anytime. Hence we should work hard and pray to God to prevent us from falling into temtation. Do you know I voted apc especially Buhari election. Today, no day passes without me regreting to the extent that sometime I feel like hitting myself with big stone. Who send me, I nor know. Look at every where in this country, what you see is hatred for your ownself for being a Nigerian. Nothing, I mean nothing sweetens one heart even when there are some money to play around and stay alive. Stories about Buhari and his government will never allow a normal being feel happy because too many rubbish all over the country.
Even when the highest court and even the Ecowas court has asked the vegetable waving thing call Buhari to do the needful, the daft will never obey court orders. As at today, every apc members have learn not to obey court orders

3 Likes

Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by Bobby808: 12:08pm On May 07, 2017
Thisis2raw:
See what Nigeria has turned to
There is nothing we can do other than to pray and wait for 2019.

1 Like

Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by rozayx5(m): 12:10pm On May 07, 2017
Flyingngel:
If you are opportune to visit ALSCON PLANT in Ikot Abasi; believe me you will weep for Nigeria. We are not only behind but far far behind countries like Ghana and Liberia.

am from Akwa Ibom.. i am always weak when i see such huge opportunity wasting away
Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by Bobby808: 12:13pm On May 07, 2017
catlova2:

Kill ursef Son of a bastard
Don't worry. We will pray and wait for 2019. We all accepted that we made the greatest mistake by voting that thing you call boiled vegetable

1 Like

Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by tspouse(m): 12:14pm On May 07, 2017
sotall:
ok
nid to change my lptop casin
Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by chuka5000(m): 12:14pm On May 07, 2017
Bobby808:
There is why temtations exists and can come upon anyone anytime. Hence we should work hard and pray to God to prevent us from falling into temtation. Do you know I voted apc especially Buhari election. Today, no day passes without me regreting to the extent that sometime I feel like hitting myself with big stone. Who send me, I nor know. Look at every where in this country, what you see is hatred for your ownself for being a Nigerian. Nothing, I mean nothing sweetens one heart even when there are some money to play around and stay alive. Stories about Buhari and his government will never allow a normal being feel happy because too many rubbish all over the country.
Even when the highest court and even the Ecowas court has asked the vegetable waving thing call Buhari to do the needful, the daft will never obey court orders. As at today, every apc members have learn not to obey court orders

court issues is still a kindergarten one compared to the kind of evil we see in our society now. things that were forgotten have risen back to action. poverty is really pushing crime and fetish practices high in our recent society.
Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 07, 2017
rozayx5:

am from Akwa Ibom.. i am always weak when i see such huge opportunity wasting away
k

Very annoying. I'm even from that LGA and I remember back in 2008 when it was privatized, they said it would become fully operational in 5 years (2013) employing over 3k workers. That was a few years from my graduation and I had imagined myself relocating back home to work in ALSCON, the Refinery Akpabio proposed building that same year or the Obama sea port he also proposed​ construction of.
Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by bravesoul247(m): 12:26pm On May 07, 2017
What else do you expect from a lawless country? Everybody flouting orders upandan..
Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by bravesoul247(m): 12:28pm On May 07, 2017
What else do you expect from a lawless country? Everybody flouting orders upandan.. This country is stylishly and gradually going down to ruins and it's our leaders from the beginning of democracy we should blame, not singling out one leader and pouring all the blames.
Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by Blue3k2: 12:29pm On May 07, 2017
Don't expect anything til BPE gives BFIG purchase share agreement. Since they are legal owners UC RUSAL and the minister can't do anything. This plant will waste away. Don't believe political nonsense.
Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by rocoh(m): 12:31pm On May 07, 2017
Crixina:
been where exactly?

Alscon.
Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by Blue3k2: 12:39pm On May 07, 2017
DrSuleiman100:
The summary that is as lengthy as the main article, is that one a summary?

Would you like 1 sentance summary. Main article only had a few decent quotes. The author had 5 quotes from minister Kayode and 3 from BFIG. I picked those 6 quotes to give full context of whole situation.

Here's summary of everything. That plant is staying closed til BPE give BFIG group share purchase agreement. Until then it politics to pander to lazy people who are too lazy to read. Example Akwa-Ibom governor.
Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by Yungbitz(m): 12:44pm On May 07, 2017
Blue3k2:
Don't expect anything til BPE gives BFIG purchase share agreement. Since they are legal owners UC RUSAL and the minister can't do anything. This plant will waste away. Don't believe political nonsense.
Trust me BFIG is a consortium of Saboteurs who will not ever develop that plant.. the Americans never developed Ajaokuta when they had ownership for years nor did the Indians. Leave it the hands of the serious minded Russians whose government has no interest in keeping us as Slaves and underdeveloped nation

4 Likes

Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by Flyingngel(m): 12:46pm On May 07, 2017
rozayx5 post:

am from Akwa Ibom.. i am always weak when i see such huge opportunity wasting away.

Same with me from Ikot Abasi federal constituency. It is a minus for we Akwa Ibomite.
Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by Blue3k2: 12:58pm On May 07, 2017
Yungbitz:

Trust me BFIG is a consortium of Saboteurs who will not ever develop that plant.. the Americans never developed Ajaokuta when they had ownership for years nor did the Indians. Leave it the hands of the serious minded Russians whose government has no interest in keeping us as Slaves and underdeveloped nation

gnykelly:
the American are not interested in the working. they only want to keep the legal tussle to keep it down.

What did you read? They never handed it over completely if UC RUSAL managing it. They won bid then BPE tried to take back then loses in court. The company now is waiting for BPE to do job so the plant can reopen til then it will remain closed due to court order.

The American don't care to keep you slaves they want profits. ExxonMobil making money is prime example. See governor begging them to relocate HQ. If you really want Russians to own plant they would need to buy it from BFIG.

Full history: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/5947-nigerian-american-consortium-bfig-wins-8-year-legal-battle-to-recover-alscon-from-russian-firm-uc-rusal.html

Ps: I don't understand Nigerian victim mentality. Instead of blaming the obvious curruption and lawlessness of your officials you want to blame foreign companies coming to invest. You guys need to read more.
Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by sotall(m): 1:09pm On May 07, 2017
tspouse:
nid to change my lptop casin
call or whatsapp 08164685979 if you are in Lagos
Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 07, 2017
Bobby808:
Don't worry. We will pray and wait for 2019. We all accepted that we made the greatest mistake by voting that thing you call boiled vegetable

u dnt have to wait. you can die b4 then.
Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by Mrchippychappy(m): 1:49pm On May 07, 2017
Fayemi has a stake in this and is in partnership with the russians. its that simple
Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by Justiceleague1: 2:11pm On May 07, 2017
OAFMods:

Next time instead of quoting n replying retards such as this pls click the report botton let us join hand at limiting these paranoid Igbos off NL. Do not waste time quoting them they are senseless and worthless at the same time.
and ur moniker is oafmods,looks like the mods and igbos don show u pepper lolssss
pele o..
mental.. grin grin

op,its apc,they hardly obey the courts/law. They are role models to zmBs grin
Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by Neno123: 2:33pm On May 07, 2017
Alscon has many issues including gas supply which affects power which is critical for an aluminium smelter. The main raw material is imported.

The privatisation was badly handled, however in my opinion, and I may be wrong, I am not sure BFIG has the technical capacity to run the plant. I think that's why it was given to RUSAL which was operating aluminium smelter plants in 3 or 4 countries.

Who are the real persons behind BFIG?
Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by EMXTAN1(m): 3:00pm On May 07, 2017
OAFMods:

Next time instead of quoting n replying retards such as this pls click the report botton let us join hand at limiting these paranoid Igbos off NL. Do not waste time quoting them they are senseless and worthless at the same time.

And u think u made sense? aint u dsame tribalistic bigot?And unethical in speech too? u can correct without insults and senseless insuniations
Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by gnykelly(m): 3:02pm On May 07, 2017
the American are not interested in the working. they only want to keep the legal tussle to keep it down.
Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by chronique(m): 3:53pm On May 07, 2017
It shows you the calibre of people running the affairs of this country; ignorant and clueless folks.
Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by OAFMods: 5:14pm On May 07, 2017
EMXTAN1:

And u think u made sense? aint u dsame tribalistic bigot?And unethical in speech too? u can correct without insults and senseless insuniations

Am not interested in correcting those that refuse to reason. Like I said no be only Igbo sabi hate. They will be receiving double dose of the hatred they spread. I am yet to see anyone arrested for being "tribalistic". It is who I am. If giving any Igbo double of the hate they dish out is what you term tribalistic am sorry I can not help you. I no be white man. Where I come from hate beget hate.
Re: ALSCON: Fayemi ‘Ignores’ Supreme Court Ruling by Crixina(f): 5:40pm On May 07, 2017
rocoh:

Alscon.
Yes, I come from where it is located.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: MASSOB Threatens To Stop Election In South East, Kogi, Benue / Abdullahi Sule Sacks Tijani Aliyu Over Alleged Fraud / Tinubu: I Have No Favoured Candidate In Ondo APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.