Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show (53440 Views)

Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" / Comedian Bovi Pictured With Didier Drogba / Comedian Bovi Has A Message For Whistle Blowers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by Moving4: 9:32am On May 07, 2017
nice
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by bkool7(m): 9:33am On May 07, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
And he could not donate money to that sick yoruba actor. undecided

Poverty is not of the pocket, it is of the mind

I don't think its lack of fund that killed the man
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by evy1(m): 9:34am On May 07, 2017
Agbafs2005:
Comedian and comedienne wif a comedian life. Na G wagon be ur latest joke right now in dis perilous time undecided. Investment no b una tin abi. Yeryer life.
Wetin make you think say him no get investment, na wa ooo.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by clems88(m): 9:34am On May 07, 2017
SeniorZato:
So wat do we now do, call EFCC or DSS?
blow the whistle

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by Toks2008(m): 9:34am On May 07, 2017
JamieNaijaTeam:
After his Sold Out "Man On Fire" show, Comedian Bovi has just gotten a new G-Wagon.

Elsie Okpocha, Basketmouth's wife, took to social media to congratulate Bovi and his wife, Kris, for purchasing a new G-Wagon.

See photos below

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/comedian-bovi-purchases-g-wagon-after.html

I'm happy for you Bovi but why is it that it is easier for you celebrities to invest in vanities rather than in human lives?

I have lost count of the number of co-celebrities lives that have been lost to various ill health due to inability to fund their treatment...

This is a sorry situation.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by 2shure: 9:34am On May 07, 2017
When niggis go broke
Let no dic head come up with his account nos and help donate money shiiit
Cause rather than invest
They buy a liability.
Ppl dnt really buy 3rd hand g wagon anymore
Its old fashioned
To buy naija ised g wagon
Wen u can buy two brand new suvs
Fool
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by ayogozie(m): 9:35am On May 07, 2017
Congrat dude but why our celeb no dey buy bugatti or aston martin or ferarri or even our home made innoson is far better than suv
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by Partnerbiz(f): 9:44am On May 07, 2017
Like play like play these guys don hammer...
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by Excuzeme: 9:44am On May 07, 2017
JamieNaijaTeam:
After his Sold Out "Man On Fire" show, Comedian Bovi has just gotten a new G-Wagon.

Elsie Okpocha, Basketmouth's wife, took to social media to congratulate Bovi and his wife, Kris, for purchasing a new G-Wagon.

How much is a G-Wagon ...how much did that "One Show" fetch him?

These people better tell the truth about what they are doing behind the scenes.

I dont want to hear another embarrassing "Baba Suwee story" o.

Where is that #Whistle sef! grin
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by Esepayne(f): 9:47am On May 07, 2017
kristian98:
its my birthday nairalanders. Pls show some love
Happy womb escape man
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by paradigmshift(m): 9:58am On May 07, 2017
PapiSmith:
He deserves better...Cuz he is better than most of these boring comedians. Ali baba inclusive (living in past glory)

stop talking thrash. alibaba is nt a comedian anymore. even if bovi buy 100 gwagon , he no fit smell alibaba wealth. gerarahere
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by paradigmshift(m): 9:59am On May 07, 2017
eneez:
These cars are always so ugly, range is better sef

gwagon is better than range my guy

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by Ijaya123: 9:59am On May 07, 2017
Smellymouth:
Thunder fire poverty!!

Poverty is a bastarrd!!!

Cursing poverty is needless and of no consequence. Rather work hard and pray for God's favour and blessings.

Peace.
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by paradigmshift(m): 10:00am On May 07, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
And he could not donate money to that sick yoruba actor. undecided

Poverty is not of the pocket, it is of the mind

do you know if he donated. una go dey talk anyhow

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by COURVOISier(m): 10:00am On May 07, 2017
Stop jealous people. G wagen is lit if you've ride in it. Na their 6x6 I dey eye sef. Oya poverty kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by Nobody: 10:03am On May 07, 2017
Dongreat:

The alibaba you are throwing jabs at was same man that revolutionized the comedy industry. He was the one that made it profitable. Without him, all you will see are talented comedians who will be viewed as nothing but clowns. Without him you will know nothing about Bovi, Gandoki, I go dye, AY, Gordon's and many more.
Show some bloody respect to the man. Charles Darwin is dead but I won't call his work rubbish because his theory seems outdated.

Nigga are you dumb or blind?
Can't you read to understand? Did I call his works rubbish?

Because he did all that doesn't make him funny, he is just a channel that developed comedy in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by Smellymouth: 10:06am On May 07, 2017
Ijaya123:

Cursing poverty is needless and of no consequence. Rather work hard and pray for God's favour and blessings.

Peace.

Yeah. You are right ..

Thanks..
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by Nobody: 10:08am On May 07, 2017
Naija used Gwagon..anyway congrats cheesy
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by Dongreat(m): 10:17am On May 07, 2017
PapiSmith:

Nigga are you dumb or blind?
Can't you read to understand? Did I call his works rubbish?

Because he did all that doesn't make him funny, he is just a channel that developed comedy in Nigeria.

Firstly, don't call anyone a nigga assume it's cool or Street. It only makes you look like an unkempt hobo who is ignorant to know that nigga was a derogatory word used to describe African American slaves.

Secondly, please learn how to show respect to people who help build foundations for without them the building collapse.

Finally, next time, quote me writing with clear colour and words. One I can read and not have to dilate my pupil endless. If you can't communicate well in writing, then at least send a voice memo.

6 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by emmayayodeji(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2017
suzan404:
Money is good sha...na happiness matter most cool
True, hi am emmay you mind if we become friends
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by 4C2215131: 10:20am On May 07, 2017
Excuzeme:

How much is a G-Wagon ...how much did that "One Show" fetch him?

These people better tell the truth about what they are doing behind the scenes.

I dont want to hear another embarrassing "Baba Suwee story" o.

Where is that #Whistle sef! grin

Ever heard of paying in instalments. Could be the case here. Nothing wrong in that.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by nemynely(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2017
SeniorZato:
So wat do we now do, call EFCC or DSS?

Why call, wen u can whistle grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by Nobody: 10:25am On May 07, 2017
Dongreat:

Firstly, don't call anyone a nigga assume it's cool or Street. It only makes you look like an unkempt hobo who is ignorant to know that nigga was a derogatory word used to describe African American slaves.

Secondly, please learn how to show respect to people who help build foundations for without them the building collapse.

Finally, next time, quote me writing with clear colour and words. One I can read and not have to dilate my pupil endless. If you can't communicate well in writing, then at least send a voice memo.

Nigga...next time you want to quote me you should read appropriately before showing how much of a dummy you are.

Secondly, showing respect have nothing to do with calling someone boring...I am not sentimental, just called a spade what it is.

Finally you are so full of shìt. You obviously saw my comment in blue fonts before quoting me. Could you be any less stupid when next you wanna quote me?

5 Likes

Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by eneez(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2017
paradigmshift:

gwagon is better than range my guy
Am talking about looks, its not appealing, too "army-ish"
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by Brightwesley: 10:41am On May 07, 2017
eneez:
These cars are always so ugly, range is better sef
oga you mumu ooh..
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by Nobody: 10:59am On May 07, 2017
I so much like bovi.
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by HomesOfLife(m): 11:18am On May 07, 2017
kristian98:
its my birthday nairalanders. Pls show some love
Happy birthday bro...
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by paradigmshift(m): 11:21am On May 07, 2017
eneez:

Am talking about looks, its not appealing, too "army-ish"

u re right but that army look is what I love about it

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by anytaij: 11:56am On May 07, 2017
Na una ticket money dem dey take buy carbmake una dey buy ticket dey go.
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by eneez(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2017
Brightwesley:
oga you mumu ooh..
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply / Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! / Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.