Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show (53441 Views)

Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" / Comedian Bovi Pictured With Didier Drogba / Comedian Bovi Has A Message For Whistle Blowers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by Oju4190: 12:48pm On May 07, 2017
All dis Yahoo Yahoo Boys self
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by akphrat(m): 12:58pm On May 07, 2017
G wagon. no lele kwantinue
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by yellow237(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2017
Dongreat:

The alibaba you are throwing jabs at was same man that revolutionized the comedy industry. He was the one that made it profitable. Without him, all you will see are talented comedians who will be viewed as nothing but clowns. Without him you will know nothing about Bovi, Gandoki, I go dye, AY, Gordon's and many more.
Show some bloody respect to the man. Charles Darwin is dead but I won't call his work rubbish because his theory seems outdated.
Charles Darwin work is pure rubbish quote me any where
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by yellow237(m): 2:00pm On May 07, 2017
clems88:
blow the whistle
seconded mine na trumpet

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 07, 2017
ticket money. i remember when bovi was acting as a houseboy in a 30 minutes tv sitcom. i think inorode was his stage name in d series
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by olowobaba10: 2:19pm On May 07, 2017
SHEY NA ONLY DIS COMEDY HIM DE DO ?
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by Dongreat(m): 2:33pm On May 07, 2017
yellow237:
Charles Darwin work is pure rubbish quote me any where

How is it rubbish? Do you have a theory, publication or research to support what you just said?
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by yellow237(m): 2:44pm On May 07, 2017
Dongreat:

How is it rubbish? Do you have a theory, publication or research to support what you just said?
nna guy don't tell me u ar also an atheist,if a man will wake up one day with the idea th
at human being evolve from monkeys yet up to this date no monkey has changed to a human being what will think of such man.last time I checked he has no proof to all those his claims and u ar here telling me this rubbish,guy be carefully b4 I change it for u o
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by smartkester(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2017
omisakint:
Bovi, my best comedian.... His looks alone makes me laugh
i tell you.. His looks alone is okay to make some one laugh
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by Dongreat(m): 3:18pm On May 07, 2017
yellow237:
nna guy don't tell me u ar also an atheist,if a man will wake up one day with the idea th
at human being evolve from monkeys yet up to this date no monkey has changed to a human being what will think of such man.last time I checked he has no proof to all those his claims and u ar here telling me this rubbish,guy be carefully b4 I change it for u o

Yet you believe a man was created from sand and a woman from a man ribs? In 2017? Obviously you are unaware about Darwinism. The one you learned was secondary school grade. Try study it in a Master's or PHD level, then come and debate.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by yellow237(m): 3:31pm On May 07, 2017
Dongreat:

Yet you believe a man was created from sand and a woman from a man ribs? In 2017? Obviously you are unaware about Darwinism. The one you learned was secondary school grade. Try study it in a Master's or PHD level, then come and debate.
I don enter this one for real thank u for identifying urself,I don't drag matters with people like u(atheist) cos it will only amount to nothing,asking me to leave the important things I'm doing and start worrying myself about.stupid theory without practical,guy abeg this one no hold water at all
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by willibounce1(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2017
eneez:
These cars are always so ugly, range is better sef

Stop it!

Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by baba4thegehs: 5:27pm On May 07, 2017
Nigerians and Spending on Exotic cars, which is consider a liability. Some would rather invest that 17million plus and make extra 5miliion off it in 2years. Anyways it's their life.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by thesicilian: 5:29pm On May 07, 2017
kristian98:
its my birthday nairalanders. Pls show some love
Happy Birthday Bro
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by chibuzorAbia: 7:02pm On May 07, 2017
Dongreat:

Please don't mind that fool. Darwin is the man for me. Yeah Adam ate an "Apple" for real and the world was "created in 7 days", nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by chibuzorAbia: 7:04pm On May 07, 2017
yellow237:
I don enter this one for real thank u for identifying urself,I don't drag matters with people like u(atheist) cos it will only amount to nothing,asking me to leave the important things I'm doing and start worrying myself about.stupid theory without practical,guy abeg this one no hold water at all

Yeah keep closing your eyes and praying to the one that is not there, the omnipotent doesn't exist!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by ogundeleai(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2017
i do hope there is another saving for the future... we dont pray for bad but a situation whereby poor masses will be contributing to tackle certain ailment of celebrity that has spent flamboyant life no the best.. i read a story about Ngolo Kante of chelsesa recently and am opinion that the guy is living today to cater for the future.. His car as presently stand remaing the lowest interms of cost, fashion among his peers in chelsea..
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by Dongreat(m): 9:01pm On May 07, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Please don't mind that fool. Darwin is the man for me. Yeah Adam ate an "Apple" for real and the world was "created in 7 days", nonsense!

Honestly, it's one of the strangest and unbelievable explanation of creation. Darwin's may be incorrect but it's a better and plausible theory.
Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by timpaul664(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2017
Smellymouth:
Thunder fire poverty!!
Poverty is a bastarrd!!!
u in d spirit bro

1 Like

Re: Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show by yellow237(m): 12:24am On May 08, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Yeah keep closing your eyes and praying to the one that is not there, the omnipotent doesn't exist!
yeah far better even if at the end I discover that God doesn't exist I stand to loss nothing,rather that leave I don't care life style only to cry had I known at the end,just take a moment and imagine how it will be at last.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply / Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss! / Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.