Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Nigerian Girl Recounts How She Gave Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Recounts How She Gave Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex (2382 Views)

Runs Girl Recounts Her Sexcapade With Four Men, Celebrities Weep / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Recounts How She Gave Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by noetic5: 10:04am On May 07, 2017
An aspiring singer, Shade Andrews took to Facebook to give a recount of how she has been kind to her ex boyfriends with sexual pleasure but got depression in return.

According to her, she met one of her exes who opened her eyes to a lot of things.

Read below

''I met an ex boyfriend of mine today and he shocked me with his words, he kept trying to get sexual with me and i refused, i told him i had no feelings, I told him i was broken and empty. He looked at me for 2 mins and all of a sudden he said who ever hurt me to be this broken May God punish that person.. he said he was sorry. Now listen
One minute this guy was asking for sex and the next minute he was praying for me, and begging for forgiveness.! At first i thought he was fooling around until he said something to me: Sade your body is the temple of the lord and you are his child, you have Grace upon you, and that is why people try to take some of it off you... when you have sex with a guy you share this Grace with them, don't ever let anyone force you to collect this Grace! Don't let anyone try to make you think it's your only way out just so they can collect it. I was petrified. I thought of my exes and how their life change for the best after i got involved with them. I gave them my Grace, my blessing and in return they gave me their depression because their soul wasn't saved, their soul wasn't pure enough to give me peace, they haven't totally found God, so instead they gave me what they had left but took some goodness from me. I have never been sexually involved with a guy that hasn't somehow become successful in whatever they strive for" before or after they met me. I thought of them tonight. He asked me about my nightmares" another surprise cause i never tell anyone about it, told me the reason everything seems so dark is because I'm about to see God shinning light. I cried all night listening to him talk. I thought of my life, my traumatic past, and how God has always found a way to help me out. He prayed again and ask for my forgiveness, telling me from today i became his sister, and he would always try to be there for me, saying he would never try to take advantage of me ever again.
I'm shocked, this is a guy that treated me badly while we where dating, today, and five minutes before this sudden change was still trying to take advantage of me. God has shown me himself today, I can't sleep, I'm here trying to figure out what just happened, trying to figure out my whole life.
Will continue this write up later today. Godbless''

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/05/nigerian-girl-recounts-how-she-gave-her.html

lalasticlala mynd44 ijebabe ishilove

Re: Nigerian Girl Recounts How She Gave Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by noetic5: 10:05am On May 07, 2017
oh no!
Re: Nigerian Girl Recounts How She Gave Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by Nobody: 10:11am On May 07, 2017
The story looks fabricated.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Recounts How She Gave Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by noetic5: 10:12am On May 07, 2017
interesting!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Recounts How She Gave Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by Halldmoney: 10:12am On May 07, 2017
9ja boys are capable of talking the queen of England into baffing in the rain I swear grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Recounts How She Gave Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by jeyselassie(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2017
lol. drake dey learn work near for 9ja boys side.
Re: Nigerian Girl Recounts How She Gave Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by torqque7(m): 10:32am On May 07, 2017
Dumb gullible girl..that's why they kept using and dumping your ass,5mins change and prayers and you believe he is a new person now?smh..guy will use this to still fvck the sh*t out of you.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Recounts How She Gave Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by Nature8(m): 10:33am On May 07, 2017
Funny
Re: Nigerian Girl Recounts How She Gave Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by Kondomatic(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2017
Then get an office where unsuccessfully guys can come and have sex with you to become successful.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Recounts How She Gave Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by Nobody: 10:48am On May 07, 2017
Make she open business na, come fvck and get successful
Re: Nigerian Girl Recounts How She Gave Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by Davash222(m): 10:54am On May 07, 2017
Our girls no come get shame again.
Re: Nigerian Girl Recounts How She Gave Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by Nobody: 11:07am On May 07, 2017
Advertisement.
Re: Nigerian Girl Recounts How She Gave Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by Nobody: 11:23am On May 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
Then get an office where unsuccessfully guys can come and have sex with you to become successful.

You have the mind of an entrepreneur.
Re: Nigerian Girl Recounts How She Gave Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 07, 2017
cheesy added her ....its a Sunday, let the blessing flow...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Recounts How She Gave Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by Nutase: 1:08pm On May 07, 2017
shocked confused
Re: Nigerian Girl Recounts How She Gave Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by FreeSpirited: 1:33pm On May 07, 2017
Where is d sex part?
Re: Nigerian Girl Recounts How She Gave Her Exes Blessings And Grace Through Sex by jeyselassie(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2017
Kondomatic:
you can be her agent

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't We Africans Accept The Fact That Boy And A Girl Can Be Best Friends? / Why Is It Difficult To Find A Responsible Lady / How My Mother Turned Me Into The Callous Bitch That I Am Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.