Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. (2242 Views)

He Can’t Marry Me Because Of My Tribe After Dating For 5years. People Are Evil / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 9:20am On Sep 05, 2017
We were at our usual hangout spot when one of my friends with inferiority complex told me he had been trying endlessly to psyche an IT gurl he met in his work place, he further claimed the ch!k was so full of herself, so he wanted me to work my charms on her and f^ck her so we could AV a good laugh at her afterwards... Let's note dat I ain't dat badt but did I mention that my friend 's got serious inferiority complex? Yeah I did... In a nutshell, he gave me her details and I did my normal thing, of course she acted like any other gurl but after a couple of lines, she agreed to come see me; we hung out a few times and talked like we've known each other long before we actually did, of course my nigga got jealous at first which is a norm but he's a dude so he understood later and had to let the sleeping dog lie.. Now Bisoye just got done with OND and I graduated from the university two years ago, not that it's a big deal but she's 21 and I'm 30, that again isn't a big deal, the problem we have right now is the fact that she wants to wait for 5 more years before going into a relationship with me and she's kinda firm with that decision, she says she likes me very much and that's why she didn't turn me down outrightly like she would other guys but I just have to wait till she's ready.. My people, I'm not so naive to say I'm already madly in love with her but in all honesty, I haven't felt this way in a very long time. On the real, I wasn't sure I'ld ever feel this way again but I guess I ain't a superman afterall cause Bisoye has definitely blown me away but there is time issue, I definitely can't wait till I'm 35 before I get married, besides it's not like we getting married immediately after 5years, we'll AV to date first and see how it goes, so make I first clock like 37 abi... C ma lyf outside ma people.. What do I do? Note: Insultive nairalanders, please do ur thing as long as it helps me in a way or another.. Thank U!
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Fadiga24(m): 9:22am On Sep 05, 2017
Dude I wan use you for ritual, no vex o

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by THUNDAR(m): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2017
Temple RUN

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Evablizin(f): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2017
Fadiga24:
Lols my lawd maka why
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2017
She doesn't want you.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Fadiga24(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2017
Evablizin:
Lols my lawd maka why

cheesy cheesy
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 05, 2017
obo n gbobo pon ( yourself and friend)
Yoruba adage

mumu follow mumu
at 30
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by NeeKlaus: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2017
Nawa o! From aiming to sleep with her and joking about it to falling in love with her??

Plan ko le werk! grin
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2017
So, you wan put your life on-hold for five good years abi? Your head no correct, you need correct flogging with toilet broom and spiritual bath by a Celestial priest.

Make I go buy insult, I de come

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2017
Lol I have been in this position before.

The girl is harsh sha, 5 years is a long time to wait for dating and not marriage. if it's marriage thats another thing but just a relationship.

well op it depends on you, if you can cope, besides most men usually get married 33 - 35 so it shouldnt be an issue, if you think you love her and you know marriage with her will be worth it, if she's worth waiting for then you wait and ignore others.

The age difference and the wait really isn't an issue but is she worth it? and will she be in any relationship during those 5 years
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2017
Things I read on nairaland

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lalas247(f): 9:31am On Sep 05, 2017
Good girl ! She knows what she is doing
Op
Stay there no go stack paper before 5 years reach ! You like each other but she feels she not ready yet
You should be happy she is a serious person ... she is 21 ! Gosh 5 years she will be 26 more mature more ready for life ahead .. why rush

What if she agrees now you marry break up within first year.. what's the point at least this way you two can be sure if you can wait then you know what to do
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2017
Fadiga24:
Missed call.. U no fit fast reach me
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2017
Tahra:
She doesn't want you.
You may be right but why would come be with me all the time? Not dat she demands for anything..
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2017
doctorkush:
obo n gbobo pon ( yourself and friend)

Yoruba adage

mumu follow mumu

at 30
Who be dis one?
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 9:40am On Sep 05, 2017
NeeKlaus:
Nawa o! From aiming to sleep with her and joking about it to falling in love with her??

Plan ko le werk! grin
Things fall apart...
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
So, you wan put your life on-hold for five good years abi? Your head no correct, you need correct flogging with toilet broom and spiritual bath by a Celestial priest.

Make I go buy insult, I de come
Put my life on hold? U read d post sef? Na ur head correct pass.. Werey
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Proudlyblack(f): 9:42am On Sep 05, 2017
She doesn't want you She is just using style to tell you that she can't date you
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Fadiga24(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2017
Lordapson23:

Missed call.. U no fit fast reach me

Dude you are going to date her in 2022? ,She's telling you to fvck off!!
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:
Lol I have been in this position before.

The girl is harsh sha, 5 years is a long time to wait for dating and not marriage. if it's marriage thats another thing but just a relationship.

well op it depends on you, if you can cope, besides most men usually get married 33 - 35 so it shouldnt be an issue, if you think you love her and you know marriage with her will be worth it, if she's worth waiting for then you wait and ignore others.

The age difference and the wait really isn't an issue but is she worth it? and will she be in any relationship during those 5 years

Thanks jawe but I ain't so stewpeed to wait 5years for a girl that could change her mind the next minute, I only put up the most to amuse myself with crazy comments from different he/she goats on NL and trust ma people, they Neva disappoint... Lol
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2017
Lordapson23:
Who be dis one?
with all your bear bear dapo, you never mature
smh
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 9:50am On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:

Good girl ! She knows what she is doing
Op
Stay there no go stack paper before 5 years reach ! You like each other but she feels she not ready yet
You should be happy she is a serious person ... she is 21 ! Gosh 5 years she will be 26 more mature more ready for life ahead .. why rush

What if she agrees now you marry break up within first year.. what's the point at least this way you two can be sure if you can wait then you know what to do
What's ur point? U telling me to wait 5years for a girl in Lagos? Lol Get a grip babe.. As regards stacking paper, can't remember telling u I'm broke..
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 05, 2017
Lordapson23:

You may be right but why would come be with me all the time? Not dat she demands for anything..
She loves your company but she isn't ready to settle down yet.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 9:51am On Sep 05, 2017
Proudlyblack:
She doesn't want you
She is just using style to tell you that she can't date you
And u think I wouldn't AV thought about that? Shit is why would she come be with me all the time?
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Homeboiy: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2017
wait nah
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 9:53am On Sep 05, 2017
Fadiga24:

Dude you are going to date her in 2022? ,She's telling you to fvck off!!
So u think I'm crazy enough not to have thought about that? Oh perhaps u don't get it cos I didn't put up the fact that she comes around all the time.. Oya define that ..
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Fadiga24(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2017
Lordapson23:

So u think I'm crazy enough not to have thought about that? Oh perhaps u don't get it cos I didn't put up the fact that she comes around all the time.. Oya define that ..

She loves you...AS A FRIEND.
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2017
Homeboiy:
wait nah
U wicked..
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2017
Fadiga24:

She loves you...AS A FRIEND.
Yeah right.. Na home video .. Ur opinion though but no reason to use me for ritual sha cause Na ur head dey go first.. Gba
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 05, 2017
She is a wife material,op pls wait for her.
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Fadiga24(m): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2017
Lordapson23:

Yeah right.. Na home video .. Ur opinion though but no reason to use me for ritual sha cause Na ur head dey go first.. Gba

Baba na joke na. grin
Re: She Wants Me To Wait For 5years Before She Dates Me.. by Lordapson23(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2017
doctorkush:
with all your bear bear dapo, you never mature

smh

Oya Wetin be ur point? Maybe I go understand y u dey yab me if u get ur point

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Korea, 4 Days 3 Nights / My mother said she wants to dump me in Sokoto state / How To Attract And Handle Your Lady.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.