Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? (1865 Views)

To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / We Broke Up Mutually But I Still Love Her / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by Nobody: 10:30am On May 07, 2017
If you are in a relationship, how do you show your girl you love her?
Re: How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by dingbang(m): 11:26am On May 07, 2017
Supporting her goals.. Physical visits. Helping her to do stuff. If she is a student, I assist her with an assignment ... If she is jobless, I assist her in applying for jobs.

In a nutshell, she becomes part of me... Like a sister I never had.

I don't like it when girls think love is shown by long hours of call and texts... Dats foolishness. Any girl dat wants to cage me with her selfish love expecting me to call every second or chat every second is just wasting her time. Time is fvcking money!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by Fuckshiit: 11:37am On May 07, 2017
Buy her things she wants before you fúçk her

1 Like

Re: How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by marvin902(m): 12:05pm On May 07, 2017
tell her what she wants to hear. buy her things.. and least I forget bleep the leaving day lights out of her..
Re: How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by kings20(m): 12:16pm On May 07, 2017
wait till after marriage to sex her

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 07, 2017
kings20:
wait till after marriage to sex her
Yeah!!.
Re: How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 07, 2017
dingbang:
Supporting her goals.. Physical visits. Helping her to do stuff. If she is a student, I assist her with an assignment ... If she is jobless, I assist her in applying for jobs.

I don't like it when girls think love is shown by long hours of call and texts... Dats foolishness. Any girl dat wants to cage me with her selfish love expecting me to call every second or chat every second is just wasting her time. Time is fvcking money!
You mean you are not the type that give women attention.
Re: How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by dingbang(m): 6:08pm On May 07, 2017
Rolex67:
You mean you are not the type that give women attention.
didn't u read all what I posted? U must have forgotten the part I wrote physical visits...

And then I went on to write that some women are too clingy and being too clingy isn't cool for someone like me.. U jumped into conclusion and said dat means I am not the type dat gives women attention...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 07, 2017
"Driver park here let me see the Romantic guys here" grin
Lefulefu oya come n talk .. if you lie thunder go strike u .. i no say u n Romance be enemy grin
Re: How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 07, 2017
dingbang:
didn't u read all what I posted? U must have forgotten the part I wrote physical visits...

And then I went on to write that some women are too clingy and being too clingy isn't cool for someone like me.. U jumped into conclusion and said dat means I am not the type dat gives women attention...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Turn off for most men
Re: How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by dingbang(m): 6:27pm On May 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Turn off for most men
walahi... But they won't just listen...
Re: How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Turn off for most men
awhh I like clingy women oo but not the militant type sha cheesy
Re: How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 07, 2017
dingbang:
walahi... But they won't just listen...
But you need to be in contact steady with the girl, if you love her you will be In contact with her steady.
Re: How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 07, 2017
lefulefu:

awhh I like clingy women oo but not the militant type sha cheesy
Dem ww2 ladies no go enter yawa grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 07, 2017
I'm here to read lies smiley
Re: How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by dingbang(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2017
Rolex67:
But you need to be in contact steady with the girl, if you love her you will be In contact with her steady.
steady yes... But not every second...
Re: How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Dem ww2 ladies no go enter yawa grin
hehe dem ww2 ladies be felling guys wit their machine guns grin

Re: How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

"Driver park here let me see the Romantic guys here" grin
Lefulefu oya come n talk .. if you lie thunder go strike u .. i no say u n Romance be enemy grin
but I am no stranger to romance na.if she"s wit me I had pamper her like a queen.i will prepare a breakfast of friedeggs with indomie for her,trim her fingernails and toenails,kiss her always and tell her how much I love her....same way dem do it in telemondo.though I wont wash pant sha oooo grin.
Re: How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by loswhite(m): 7:57pm On May 07, 2017
dingbang:

people express love in different ways. The fact that some ppl prefer to call long doesn't make it foolish...It is just their own way...respect ppls way of doing things

1 Like

Re: How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by thowbie7ven(m): 8:40pm On May 07, 2017
Wash her undies everytime...run errands for her...call her "madam" at the mention of your name...
Re: How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by Victornezzar: 10:27pm On May 07, 2017
do support her
make sure she's always happy
and I do tell her we should wait till after marriage 2 av sex

1 Like

Re: How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 12, 2017
thowbie7ven:
Wash her undies everytime...run errands for her...call her "madam" at the mention of your name...
Errand boy .
Re: How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by dingbang(m): 6:19am On May 20, 2017
Rolex67:
where do you reside pls
Re: How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by vincent10(m): 6:33am On May 20, 2017
Rolex67:
If you are in a relationship, how do you show your girl you love her?

They do not know what they want hence you can't show how.

What works well is lies. Lie to her and she will love you more.
Re: How Do You Show Her That You Love Her? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
vincent10:

They do not know what they want hence you can't show how.

What works well is lies. Lie to her and she will love you more.
Why lie to someone you love? that's not true love.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Crazygod / Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution / Is He Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.