Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? (2862 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by everton4life(m): 12:28pm On May 07, 2017
undecided feminist and asslickers.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by handsam(m): 12:31pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:
When this person come here and bully these ppol whom he called "friends"..Licking them with his main and yet will go around the bush with his mask on and bully them.

Same person, this stupiid son of a biitch even created an account Trashqueen to immitate me & bully at the same time while my acct is in banned..it only shows how his dejected life evolved in romance section..that person is a bloody COWARD!

*spit*

Is that you on your dp?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 07, 2017
RB007:

grin
y u cun still dey view an comment for mumĂș thread na?
I vex
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 07, 2017
Oyind17:
I vex
na u sabi grin
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 07, 2017
RB007:

na u sabi grin
Na you cause am

Come chopgrin
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 07, 2017
handsam:

Is that you on your dp?
grin grin

Where? tongue
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 07, 2017
Oyind17:
Na you cause am
Come chopgrin
wetin u dey chop.?I no dey chop rice sha grin
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by handsam(m): 12:39pm On May 07, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin grin

Where? tongue

You don't answer a question with a question! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Partnerbiz2: 12:42pm On May 07, 2017
ZarZar:
Hate is a strong word but I do get annoyed by those that make comments like, "Should we fry beans?"
Why comment at all if you have nothing to say? How is it even possible not to have an opinion about a topic?

5 Likes

Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 07, 2017
Partnerbiz2:
Una sha wan frustrate dis woman sha gringrin
she say make Una no dey get beans cheesy
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 07, 2017
RB007:

wetin u dey chop.?I no dey chop rice sha grin
grin rice and chicken
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 07, 2017
jeloser:

do you have to mention me
Are you not finalboss' alternate.?
What happened to your money spinning machine?
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by handsam(m): 12:48pm On May 07, 2017
Oyind17:
grin rice and chicken

Hey, See how "So we should fry beans" that I started has gone viral on Nl. grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 07, 2017
handsam:

Sam, so u no fit greet me angry
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 07, 2017
Oyind17:
grin rice and chicken
fried chicken an ketchup with alomo bitters
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 07, 2017
RB007:

fried chicken an ketchup with alomo bitters
That one no dey
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by handsam(m): 12:52pm On May 07, 2017
Oyind17:
Sam, so u no fit greet me >sad

I said "Hey". tongue

Didn't I?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 07, 2017
handsam:

You don't answer a question with a question! undecided

tongue
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by LionDeLeo: 12:53pm On May 07, 2017
Partnerbiz2:

Davash222:

So, we should fry Beans now

Una be character, I swear.

So na wetin she no want, na im una enjoy doing.

grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 07, 2017
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 07, 2017
handsam:

So what should we do?

gerrarahia

Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 07, 2017
Oyind17:
That one no dey
na dat level i need now grin
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 07, 2017
jeloser:

did i ever mention i have money spinning machine ?? .. pls erase my nick.. i don't want mynd4.4 wahala

lol... just trying to know what happened to our beloved ATM...

Should I also drop my account number?

I always thought you had this bank in your house or are you now broke??

come on buddy!!
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by handsam(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2017
fernandobush:

So what should we do?

gerrarahia

This mad man again. undecided grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 07, 2017
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 07, 2017
handsam:

This mad man again. undecided grin
Howdy bro?
long time...
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by handsam(m): 1:01pm On May 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by handsam(m): 1:02pm On May 07, 2017
fernandobush:

Howdy bro?

long time...

Yea, I saw your pictures at the Nl party tho'. grin

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 07, 2017
jeloser:

lolz they took down my nl account ... so i stopped giving out. if i give you .. he ll ban my account .. please respect your self ..dont qoute me again

Give me??

Hahahahahhahaha...

How much do you have to give...

I am requesting for 200k.

I am quoting you as a sign of respect to our world money champion.

so pls just send me 200k please... I beg you.

Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 07, 2017
fernandobush:

lol... just trying to know what happened to our beloved ATM...
Should I also drop my account number?
I always thought you had this bank in your house or are you now broke??
come on buddy!!

grin drop for two gringringrin
im na Alhaji SoftMoney
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 07, 2017
grin wetin person no go see for NLgrin
Re: What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? by FTBOY: 1:06pm On May 07, 2017
i love everyone. kiss kiss

just stop catching feelings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Pics .. Best Caption Wins N500 Recharge Card From Op / Would You Stay.... If He Cheats? / Dirty Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.